Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hi Trichs :ciao:

:cheer: NNOJ HC FTW KC :cheer:

Hi Spimp :ciao:

I didn't take any pics :bigblush:

The whole event is quite traumatizing in a focused way.

After a million years at 110 F in the oven, the bud was crumble dry.

I put cold water and 1 bag of ice in a large, deep, clear plastic storage container

that used to be scrogina's water tray.

then I took each bud from the qven shelf and crumbled it by rubbing my hands over the ice water.

Half way through, another 2 bags of ice cubes.

After the bud was all crumbled, the final bag of ice cubes was added.

Then I couldn't find my paint mixing attachment :straightface:

I used the plastic structure that my 10 m extension wire was wrapped around

to beat the ice manualy with this for about 30 mins in a few sessions.

I am still wondering if I should remove the ice or let it all melt.

Oooo science

Hi Rico :ciao:

Hi BB :ciao: science can be fun :)

I had to share this one liner I saw here today: (by :rofl:s+Pimp)

"If you spill a bong in your house that hasnt been changed in a long time... you need to sell the house."

Hi trichs :ciao: thanks for sharing. With reference to the post/thread quoted :hmmmm:

Hey Rico, if all else can't be found...Jorge Cervantes uses a regular electric mixer/beater. LOL Sounds like you've have a lot of fun today!:thumb:

I know, Canna! :thanks:

I found the mixer, but I couldn't find the attachments.

The thing I had worked well :thumb: (Better than my "wooden spoon in the portable drill" routine, anyway :laughtwo:)

OK, I removed the Ice cubes with a sieve.

Then I poured the brown water out into another container,

Straining plant bits out each time I poured one out into the other,

over and over again until I was not catching much of anything.

That will settle down for the night. as will I, if I'm lucky :)

TOLE could be "my new bud is so good, that it may have taken a tole on my brain cells." I have no idea what these words mean, "couse/jock/southern mucker, cieling cladding, monkey hanger" but I like these newish, acrossdaborderguys.:thumb:

I'm fine fine, Buddy :high-five:

You just described Non-pointless ex-seedlings effects.

She is really spacy.

Better than the cheese I had recently.

More "Pushy" More psychedelic. Freaking fantastic.

It puts mrs. Rico to bed after 1/2 a spliff :laughtwo:

Quite possibly the strongest cannabis I have ever smoked :lot-o-toke:

Definitely my favourite :tokin:

:bongrip:

What's a tole?

A painted, enamelled, or lacquered tin plate used to make decorative domestic objects, on my mind?

That fits quite well....:bongrip:

Far out :lot-o-toke:.

Hi Lester :ciao:
Lurk away :high-five: Thank you for the reps.

It's all a bit mini compared to your outdoor ocean-view garden :)

We make due with what we got :Namaste::high-five:

I think if he doesn't mind me lurking outside his windows at home, he won't mind you lurking here.

:battingeyelashes:

tole - noun - painted, enameled, or lacquered tinplate used to make decorative domestic objects.

Hi Dres :battingeyelashes: you are always welcome outside my window :)

I know what the word means, it was just that the concept of

"having an enameled or laccquered decorative domestic object on my mind"

perplexed me.

Maybe it's just a literary metaphor for "a thought" :hmmmm:

Listen here SuaveOne. You should not have gone there, that was a test, and you took my well baited hook.

Toll, is that booth with a coin basket in which one throws coins into. I give you 2 thumbs for helping stir the pot.:thumb::thumb:

"Always keep old bongwater, just add crushed seeds, pollen balls, or stems & soak for 10 minutes, dry overnight, taste just like hash in the morning. If it makes you cough, you can drink the bongwater. I think the guy that told me this could be lying." you were kidding when you PM'd this to me right, my throat still hurts.

That's "toll" you are thinking of, Trichomes :)

A "tole" may just be a yet unexplained and maybe even unexplainable, misspelling :hmmmm:

Listen here SuaveOne. You should not have gone there, that was a test, and you took my well baited hook.

Toll, is that booth with a coin basket in which one throws coins into. I give you 2 thumbs for helping stir the pot.:thumb::thumb:

"Always keep old bongwater, just add crushed seeds, pollen balls, or stems & soak for 10 minutes, dry overnight, taste just like hash in the morning. If it makes you cough, you can drink the bongwater. I think the guy that told me this could be lying." you were kidding when you PM'd this to me right, my throat still hurts.

Did you ever try smoking your bong while balancing on your head?

It's very refreshing :partyboy:

English, or American, as it's sometimes known, is a diverse and frugal language.

It possesses few words, but they often have many meanings,

like Bow, as in "bow and arrow", bow to the audience, the bow of a ship, a bow for a violin, a bow tie, etc....

Or Toll, as in toll bridge or the sound of a bell, or toll as in "something takes a toll on someone"

:lot-o-toke:

I thought I tole you Mr. Suavay, Stop smoking every night!

Back
Top Bottom