Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

Hi Jaga :ciao: I repotted the seedling yesterday.

She had grown spiralled around in the soil before she popped out

and was pushing herself out of the soil by her roots!

I buried her deeper in her final pot.

Let's hope she survives!

Aw Rico, I need jars

Go to the shop and buy some then :)

Go to the biggest green'n'white one you can find.

The blue'n'white one probably has them as well.

Pound stores have them for a pound

Cheapo "Mixed ware" shops have them in sets and singular.

The lock-down versions are best.

Most jars just have a rubber or plastic lip,

this is not an airtight lid.

Just a bugger to get off.

:cheer: HC FTW KC :cheer:

Good morning/evening Rico. :ciao:
7/8of a gallon should make for a merry St. Nicks day. :xmas: Im going to imaganiraly ship Lil Rico several too violent videogames with questionable language and what not. You can pretend edit them to be more kid friendly. :)
Also I have a Nice Snuggy Im gonna un-ship to Mrs Rico. She told me that you constantly are raising the co2 levels in the UB and that the draft can be quite nippy. :)

Im still working on your Gift, but I think you are gonna like it. :):)

7/8of a gallon should make for a merry St. Nicks day. :xmas: Im going to imaganiraly ship Lil Rico several too violent videogames with questionable language and what not. You can pretend edit them to be more kid friendly. :)
Also I have a Nice Snuggy Im gonna un-ship to Mrs Rico. She told me that you constantly are raising the co2 levels in the UB and that the draft can be quite nippy. :)

I figured it out Broke Ass!!!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Aw Rico, I need weed...

Just go down to mainstreet and wait for your man :)

Presenters need to be in tip top form on day of transmission. :lot-o-toke:

That's why he needs weed, BB :)

I'll imaginarilly tell him. He'll be so imaginarily pleased/disappointed :thumb:

The UB has a constant supply of fresh-ish air. The oil-burner provides some co2, i'm sure :)

I figured it out Broke Ass!!!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

What did you figure out, Dennise?

I'll imaginarilly tell him. He'll be so imaginarily pleased/disappointed :thumb:

The UB has a constant supply of fresh-ish air. The oil-burner provides some co2, i'm sure :)

Sorry Rico I meant to post that on Broke Ass's journal :oops:

Sorry Rico I meant to post that on Broke Ass's journal :oops:
Don't worry Dennise, the convos In our circle are intertwined between journals. But I'm sure you figured that out already.

And for your information Mr. Suavay, we don't have a Main St. It's Broadway and my guy delivers... But I'm trying to retire him. LOL

Does Mrs. Rico take you shopping? that's a lot of stores I never go explore. Jars everywhere then, I'm off shopping.

Them jars from pound land are good alue I only wish I had the bud to fill it with though:cheesygrinsmiley:

HC UB FTW KC I figured it out, Spimp said "nippies" , now I gotta figure out that UB :peace:

"It should be, Bluefly Thank you

Lil rico is very excited. We are all wearing our xmas jumpers already"

I didn't know there was a little Rico--OH LAWRD,LAWRD, PLEASE, please have mercy on us!! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom