Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

:woohoo: I'm back Master Rico

Rope theory became well proven by 2056 and all one had to do was grab a rope back (or forward) to ones chosen year.

Does that mean there could be two of me around right now? :hmmmm:

Hi Mc :ciao: Hi Jay :ciao: Hi Jaga :ciao: Welcome back, BB :ciao: You may be one of a kind ;)

It's nice to hear that time travel will be easier in the future :high-five:

If anyone was wondering about Loopty Gozinya's companion chard,

I stuck her in the soil from the cannatonic and she survived :)

DSCN7272.JPG

"Carl wave" thanks all for the input when I was running around like my house was on fire. I have come to the conclusion I need to take better notes as I know where the watering got out of line and it was the week before. Plants reaction to changes can sometimes take a few days to show signs. At one time 2 weeks ago I had so much water in my box I had to put my plant on my empty pot so it would not soak up way too much water. With better control on my end I can prevent this and catch it. As apposed to running here with my hair on fire scare my lady is going to flop down and die. any ways peace out all BAR man I am sorry I missed the Sunday thing I really want to make it sad day when you think you need a scheduler so you check-in on your 420 buddy's :circle-of-love: everyone and smoke a fatty for me

Hi Rico :ciao:

I've had a word with my earlier self, he does confirm that I am the author of his earlier posts.

However as we know, I have now gone on a very important scientific mission to compile a spreadsheet in order to get answers to the ultimate questions proposed in today's Rope Theory.

As I have already been there and done that, he asked me to let you know that it is OK for me to fill in while I am gone.

I can also confirm that his spreadsheet had some fundamental flaws as he approached the end of the journey.

No matter what data was fed in at box A1 the output at Z12374321 was always the same.

"Keep Smokin' da weed."

We are all time-travellers, Mc :)

Unfortunately we can only travel forwards, slowly.

It might be slow for you young sir but it goes very fast for me
Time did you know has a separate reality for all of us,,,say for instance a child cant hardly sit for a few mins cause it is far to long
for us or me a few mins can be like a couple of seconds and it goes on we all register time at differnt speeds even though the clock seemingly
goes the same speed
some thing to think about????? But dont take too long over it cause its always going on and never going back:thumb:

Good lord Brassic! Can I have my people call your people to get some persons of knowledge to extricate the pointlessness of your Rope theory to date and revise the spreadsheet to laymen's terms for possible distribution to those in need of the knowledge?
:rofl::rofl:

No :straightface:

It might be slow for you young sir but it goes very fast for me
Time did you know has a separate reality for all of us,,,say for instance a child cant hardly sit for a few mins cause it is far to long
for us or me a few mins can be like a couple of seconds and it goes on we all register time at differnt speeds even though the clock seemingly
goes the same speed
some thing to think about????? But dont take too long over it cause its always going on and never going back:thumb:

Actually, Jaga, everything in the universe is travelling at the speed of light.

What you are talking about is a subjective experience of reality :)

We all travel through time at the same speed.

Except BB's former self, who now lives in the future :scratchinghead:

:)
I could have complimented your warm porridge or talked about the size of your spotted dick... :smokin:
:rofl:

Im just glad one of your lady sasuages impregnated Non-pointless. Hopefully i wont see her on Maury some day and hear "Loopty Gozinya... you are NOT the father!!" :party: :goof:
:lot-o-toke:

I saw 4 or 5 seeds, but there may be more.

I only noticed as I went to sample some more of her :bigblush:

I saw the seeds and backed down...

She's in the far corner of the UB 801 HC FTW KC 3.0 UV now.

Back
Top Bottom