VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

This kinda makes me sad.
No time for fishing?
*shudder*
I never do anything for my self if there is work to be done.
I may never fish again :rofl:
Soon buddy soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Where I'm at right now, (old), I'd rather listen to my home system than go to a concert. Last one I went to, I found myself in good seats, but had to stand in order see the band, because everyone in front of me stood the whole time:(:laugh:. Warren Haynes concert.
In my youth, I didn't mind as much. My best two concerts were The Allman Brothers in the 70s and Stevie Ray Vaughn in 86. I like my Rock an Roll Bluesy. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I’d have a hard time listing my top 10.
They all have a special crazy twist.
Remind me to tell you about Genesis at Exhibition Stadium.
It’s unbelievable but true.

I appreciate the offer but trying to stop doing it. lol CL🍀
Seriously I love talking to everyone here.
I’m always a day behind everyone else’s threads.
Otherwise I’d never get to talk to anyone :rofl:
You ok Buddy?

If you weren't half way on the other side of the planet I would gladly come help you out for a few days - and catch some fish with ya.
:passitleft:
I have a spare room that’s available.
You ever find yourself on this side of the country your welcome to come stay.
No work just fishing and fun. :high-five:
I make a decent Cowboy Steak 😁

Sounds awesome my friend!
Some day . . . .

Is that an open invitation for the whole site???😉 Man, checking out the vivohut in person would look nice on my bucket list!

Seriously I love talking to everyone here.
I’m always a day behind everyone else’s threads.
Otherwise I’d never get to talk to anyone :rofl:
You ok Buddy?

I’m ok just one of those days but it’s not a problem. Thanks for asking though. I’m wishing you n yours all the best my friend. Happy growing CL🍀

I never do anything for my self if there is work to be done.
I may never fish again :rofl:
Soon buddy soon.

Bro you gotta do a little fishing now n then to keep your balance. Ya don’t want that cheese falling off your cracker. Lmao :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

Is that an open invitation for the whole site???😉 Man, checking out the vivohut in person would look nice on my bucket list!
It most certainly is my friend.
Your welcome to drop by any time.
I'm in northern Ontario, if your ever lost in the woods up her let us know.
We will fix you up. :high-five:
Guided tours and cowboy steaks. :thumb:
And a wee bit oh Ganga, hehe.
What part of the world are you in my friend?

Bill284 😎

Bro you gotta do a little fishing now n then to keep your balance. Ya don’t want that cheese falling off your cracker. Lmao :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀
Your right Amigo.
It's hard to enjoy myself when I'm behind on so many projects and chores.
But no excuses I'll get down there this weekend.
When I had to drive an hour I always had time.
Now it's a 30 second walk and I'm always busy.
Odd how that worked out.:nerd-with-glasses::rofl:
You have plans this weekend?

Bill284 😎

Quick pic for now
Flower room is full again :rofl:

PSX_20230616_025857.jpg

Moved a 7 foot tall Mango Mousse in there yesterday.
Takes up the whole room. :yahoo:

Bill284 😎

Guided tours and cowboy steaks. :thumb:
And a wee bit oh Ganga, hehe.
What part of the world are you in my friend?

Screw NV.

You get snow by first week December?

We’ll stop by - can I get Boston Beans with my Cowboy Steaks?

And can you prep a bunch of clones and seedlings we can kill together, bonding exercise? I’ve killed less than you this week but there’s always next week for me 🤣

You sound cheerful, dude, all good?

Nick

Screw NV.

You get snow by first week December?

We’ll stop by - can I get Boston Beans with my Cowboy Steaks?

And can you prep a bunch of clones and seedlings we can kill together, bonding exercise? I’ve killed less than you this week but there’s always next week for me 🤣

You sound cheerful, dude, all good?

Nick
First week of November.
Wow wish we could wait till December. :rolleyes:
I have another 30 ready to be killed.
Skin that one pilgrim. :rofl:

Bill284 😎

Your right Amigo.
It's hard to enjoy myself when I'm behind on so many projects and chores.
But no excuses I'll get down there this weekend.
When I had to drive an hour I always had time.
Now it's a 30 second walk and I'm always busy.
Odd how that worked out.:nerd-with-glasses::rofl:
You have plans this weekend?

Nothing really of importance just the usual. Watch a few movies and chill. And try to install an exhaust fan for my closet grow. Maybe cut the grass if the weather permits it and try to keep my Mother’s flowers n bushes looking nice. It’s funny how this growing weed is making me want to take better care growing things like bushes and flowers 🌺. Turning me into a Martha Stewart lol. How about you n Stacey? Any plans? Wishing you, Stacey and the boys a wonderful weekend together. TTYL CL🍀

Where I'm at right now, (old), I'd rather listen to my home system than go to a concert. Last one I went to, I found myself in good seats, but had to stand in order see the band, because everyone in front of me stood the whole time:(:laugh:. Warren Haynes concert.
In my youth, I didn't mind as much. My best two concerts were The Allman Brothers in the 70s and Stevie Ray Vaughn in 86. I like my Rock a Roll Bluesy. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
I seen Govt.Mule great show, SRV n Jeff Beck another great show but never got a chance to see the AB. But I’m a big fan, Duane was special and Dicky is great. CL🍀

I seen Govt.Mule great show, SRV n Jeff Beck another great show but never got a chance to see the AB. But I’m a big fan, Duane was special and Dicky is great. CL🍀
I saw the Allman Brothers after the deaths of both Duane and Barry but they were in top form when I saw them. SRV was in the regular trio. Both of these bands would almost wear you out with the long solos. 🤩

I saw the Allman Brothers after the deaths of both Duane and Barry but they were in top form when I saw them. SRV was in the regular trio. Both of these bands would almost wear you out with the long solos. 🤩
I seen Ozzy countless times but the first show was with Randy Rhodes. Imo he was better than Eddie @ that time. Unbelievable talent. CL🍀

I seen Ozzy countless times but the first show was with Randy Rhodes. Imo he was better than Eddie @ that time. Unbelievable talent. CL🍀
I saw Black Sabbith in Hartford Conn. in the 70's But was so out of it I do not remember even going home.

I saw Black Sabbith in Hartford Conn. in the 70's But was so out of it I do not remember even going home.
I’m a big Sabbath fan. Tony has such evil sounding Riffs that just does something to me. lol :rofl: But I’m happy to say that I saw the final Chicago show. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom