VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

I’m a big Sabbath fan. Tony has such evil sounding Riffs that just does something to me. lol :rofl: But I’m happy to say that I saw the final Chicago show. CL🍀
Man I wish I could remember that show.

VIVOHUT

PSX_20230616_054207.jpg

PSX_20230616_053649.jpg

PSX_20230616_131303.jpg

PSX_20230616_053954.jpg

PSX_20230616_131535.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Man I wish I could remember that show.
I went to a Frank Zappa concert around 1980. Ate some shrooms and smoked a lot of weed. Don’t remember the show. Bummed.

Saw Sammy Hagar, Boston, Black Sabbath and Van Halen at Anaheim Stadium. 1978 I think. Sound system was crap but show was a blast. I think Van Halen pretended to sky dive into the stadium.

One of my favorite shows was Pink Floyd The Wall at the L.A. Coliseum 1980. Opening night. They had to stop the show because pyrotechnics caught something on fire over the audience. They resumed after a delay. That was an awesome show!

Pink Floyd must of been great. I've only seen a tribute band and it was good but nothing like the real group.
I’ve seen Pink Floyd several times, and saw David Gilmore a few times. If he tours again I highly recommend going. He puts on an excellent show!

I’ve seen Pink Floyd several times, and saw David Gilmore a few times. If he tours again I highly recommend going. He puts on an excellent show!
I would love to go, unfortunately I've not seen them in concert.
That would be badass

I went to a Frank Zappa concert around 1980. Ate some shrooms and smoked a lot of weed. Don’t remember the show. Bummed.

Saw Sammy Hagar, Boston, Black Sabbath and Van Halen at Anaheim Stadium. 1978 I think. Sound system was crap but show was a blast. I think Van Halen pretended to sky dive into the stadium.

One of my favorite shows was Pink Floyd The Wall at the L.A. Coliseum 1980. Opening night. They had to stop the show because pyrotechnics caught something on fire over the audience. They resumed after a delay. That was an awesome show!
I went to the Rush Spirit of the Radio Concert and I scored the blotter for all of us. But it was called snowflake because it was just white paper. There were 2 versions going around one was 🔥 and the other was weak. So like an idiot I wanted to be high for Rush and I licked the side of 5 hits of 🔥. I have never tripped so hard in my life! I was having out of body experiences and floating around the top of the auditorium. Then all the way across the hall I saw people moving in super fast motion out of the corner of my eyes but when I looked they trailed back normally. The music sounded like it was playing in ultra slow motion and I missed the entire show. Lmao :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀

I went to the Rush Spirit of the Radio Concert and I scored the blotter for all of us. But it was called snowflake because it was just white paper. There were 2 versions going around one was 🔥 and the other was weak. So like an idiot I wanted to be high for Rush and I licked the side of 5 hits of 🔥. I have never tripped so hard in my life! I was having out of body experiences and floating around the top of the auditorium. Then all the way across the hall I saw people moving in super fast motion out of the corner of my eyes but when I looked they trailed back normally. The music sounded like it was playing in ultra slow motion and I missed the entire show. Lmao :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: CL🍀
I had beavis and butthead on the tom petty concert..I didn't know if I was Beavis or butthead on the paper..lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I had beavis and butthead on the tom petty concert..I didn't know if I was Beavis or butthead on the paper..lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was always into TP incredible song writer and even though he wasn’t a great singer it was still great because it was his music 🎶. I was so bummed when he died because I never had a chance to see him. I’m always going to concerts mainly to check out the guitar player/ players. The last concert I seen was the Smashing Pumpkins homecoming show in November. CL🍀

My dad still has the ticket for pink Floyd when he was supposed to see them in his home town think it was the only time they played their blew a bunch of windows and the city said no more

My dad still has the ticket for pink Floyd when he was supposed to see them in his home town think it was the only time they played their blew a bunch of windows and the city said no more
What town was this? CL🍀

Mornin’ Bill - missed you so far today!

All good?

I just gave loads of ❤️’s

Pink Floyd must of been great. I've only seen a tribute band and it was good but nothing like the real group.

Watching the “Pulse” Earls Court stoned about 50 times when I very first started smoking aged 15 in 1993/94 was closest I’ve ever been. Rumours swirl my Dad knew Syd.

Gilmour for me though - he’s the best.

My favourite song - rare anyone admits this 🤣

“High Hopes” from the Division Bell - its hauntingly beautiful for me. Love it.

Nick

(PS Bill - HPS? 🥲🤣🤣)

Hey you @Bill284 !

All good? Missed my morning chat today.

Or you’re advising Lewis Hamilton in Montreal on the optimal lines through the corners for the weekend?

Lent/Gave my mad expensive gold Bell classic shape motorbike helmet to my 18 year ild stepson today.

Felt great. Protects his noggin!

Yours all Ok I hope!

Nick

Back
Top Bottom