VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

You ever read or hear Richard Feynman talk about playing bongos?

Learn to count in different “bases” its pure maths.

Maybe the greatest scientist ever. Certainly the one with the best sense of how to explain stuff in “lay terms” Amazing rationale - he took some time out after Los Alamos (you know those WW2 Nuclear bombs for Japan - he worked there where they were designed and made)

Then he went to Mexico and slummed it, learned the bomgos and weird rhythm counts and cane up with matrix theories (maths not movies) and all sorts.

Very cool. Music and maths the same thing almost .

Nick
Yes, I can play at different intervals like Japanese/Indian music

I use Super Slinky’s for my Fender’s and Slinky’s for the SG. CL🍀
Last slinky I used fell down the stairs. :rofl:
No idea. ;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You ever read or hear Richard Feynman talk about playing bongos?

Learn to count in different “bases” its pure maths.

Maybe the greatest scientist ever. Certainly the one with the best sense of how to explain stuff in “lay terms” Amazing rationale - he took some time out after Los Alamos (you know those WW2 Nuclear bombs for Japan - he worked there where they were designed and made)

Then he went to Mexico and slummed it, learned the bomgos and weird rhythm counts and cane up with matrix theories (maths not movies) and all sorts.

Very cool. Music and maths the same thing almost .

Nick
I'll look him up.:thanks:

Bill284 😎

Yes, I can play at different intervals like Japanese/Indian music
Yeah so he got BASE12 quick from bongos (but already ahd rhat anyway as a basix) but then like weird stuff like BASE11 or 15 - all from not just Mexican, but Cuban and Indian and African drummers.
Super cool.

Sorry - super nerd 🤣

Nick

Yeah so he got BASE12 quick from bongos (but already ahd rhat anyway as a basix) but then like weird stuff like BASE11 or 15 - all from not just Mexican, but Cuban and Indian and African drummers.
Super cool.

Sorry - super nerd 🤣

Nick
How cool is that - remember having to learn Time Warp from Rocky Horror that switches 5:8 to 7:8 which is indeed time warp, very strange to play, doesn't feel right
:ganjamon:

How cool is that - remember having to learn Time Warp from Rocky Horror that switches 5:8 to 7:8 which is indeed time warp, very strange to play, doesn't feel right
No can’t rember that! No one ket me near musical instruments!

But I can mix OK vinyl records but only EDM (House 4/4) Drum and bass nah I’m drop mixing!

Awesome other people get it! - ehy donplants grow like they do?

Maths

Nick

No can’t rember that! No one ket me near musical instruments!

But I can mix OK vinyl records but only EDM (House 4/4) Drum and bass nah I’m drop mixing!

Awesome other people get it! - ehy donplants grow like they do?

Maths

Nick
That's interesting, my friend and I have around 1000 rare vinyl from 80's 90's

A lot of Rush songs have crazy time changes. CL🍀

Last slinky I used fell down the stairs. :rofl:
No idea. ;)

Bill284 😎
I apologize about hijacking your journal Bill sometimes I just forget who’s thread that I’m on. I’ll try not to do it again because I really didn’t like it when another member was doing it to me. CL🍀:sorry: :thanks:

I apologize about hijacking your journal Bill sometimes I just forget who’s thread that I’m on. I’ll try not to do it again because I really didn’t like it when another member was doing it to me. CL🍀:sorry: :thanks:
I’m going to ring your neck if you say that again.
This thread is open to any discussion or pictures Teddy :ciao: will let us away with.:rofl:
I hope your joking my friend. :Namaste:
Your welcome to discuss anything that your passionate about or just want to vent about.
Basically anything.
:green_heart::high-five:

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

This thread is open to any discussion or pictures Teddy :ciao: will let us away with.:rofl:
Your welcome to discuss anything that your passionate about or just want to vent about.
Basically anything.

Been doing any fishing up there Bill?

Been doing any fishing up there Bill?
Unfortunately I’m so far behind in my work I never give myself time in a day to walk down and fish.
It’s perfect for fly fishing right now too.
I got quite a bit done this afternoon so hopefully this weekend.
Thanks my friend.
Hope your okay. :high-five:

Unfortunately I’m so far behind in my work I never give myself time in a day to walk down and fish.
It’s perfect for fly fishing right now too.
This kinda makes me sad.
No time for fishing?
*shudder*

Basically anything.

I appreciate the offer but trying to stop doing it. lol CL🍀

Always loved listening to music.
I remember the first pair of Bowes headphones and Bohemian Rhapsody. :yahoo:
Absolutely hooked forever on Rock.
I need some speakers in the greenhouse.
Think Bowes would sponsor me? :rofl:
Take care Buddy. :high-five:

Bill284 😎
Where I'm at right now, (old), I'd rather listen to my home system than go to a concert. Last one I went to, I found myself in good seats, but had to stand in order see the band, because everyone in front of me stood the whole time:(:laugh:. Warren Haynes concert.
In my youth, I didn't mind as much. My best two concerts were The Allman Brothers in the 70s and Stevie Ray Vaughn in 86. I like my Rock an Roll Bluesy. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Back
Top Bottom