VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Good Morning Gv.:ciao:
Got the sns sprayed yesterday.
Rh finally dropped.
May need a fork truck to move her but!
Into the flower room today.
Pics after 5 pm.:thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Veg Room is Smokin Hot Bill! Nice transformation from icehouse/garage to greenhouse!
Morning Stone. :ciao:
I like it much better now. :thumb:
No need to shovel.:rofl:🤪

Bill284 😎

Morning Stone. :ciao:
I like it much better now. :thumb:
No need to shovel.:rofl:🤪

Bill284 😎
Good morning my brother I hope life is treating you n yours kindly today. I hope you didn’t kill the Miami Miami n Spanish? I can never remember the other name but if you did I know you have more beans 🫘. lol CL🍀

Good Morning Gv.:ciao:
Got the sns sprayed yesterday.
Rh finally dropped.
May need a fork truck to move her but!
Into the flower room today.
Pics after 5 pm.:thumb:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Bill284 😎
Hey Bill all Is well thanks hope that's the same for you. looking forward to this!! Your a brave man though my back aches already hearing you speak of it 😂

I was thinking maybe that neighbour with the ride on mower has a forklift 🤔 🤣 pretty sure this was your neighbour lol ✌🏽

Good morning my brother I hope life is treating you n yours kindly today. I hope you didn’t kill the Miami Miami n Spanish? I can never remember the other name but if you did I know you have more beans 🫘. lol CL🍀
Morning Cap'n. :ciao:
Spanish Moon and Miami Miami. :thumb:
Doing great, me too thanks :thanks:
I'll dig out a pic, of the girls. :rofl:
Hope your doing well Amigo :high-five:

Bill284 😎

Morning Cap'n. :ciao:
Spanish Moon and Miami Miami. :thumb:
Doing great, me too thanks :thanks:
I'll dig out a pic, of the girls. :rofl:
Hope your doing well Amigo :high-five:

Bill284 😎
I don’t know why but I always think of that stupid song Spanish Eyes? My first guitar teacher made me learn to play it on the guitar. I dispise that song and that old square guitar teacher. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

I don’t know why but I always think of that stupid song Spanish Eyes? My first guitar teacher made me learn to play it on the guitar. I dispise that song and that old square guitar teacher. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀
At least you know how to play. :thumb: :green_heart:

Bill284 😎

I grew up around lots of artistic family and friends. I can't carry a tune and my mind just doesn't work that way.:rolleyes: But I love listening to music, a little bit obsessively. It's always on. I've got decent equipment to play it through. The systems were put together over the years just like the grow rooms. Couldn't afford to get good stuff all at once. Had to do it piece by piece. :thumb:

Dunno about artistic, but I'm autistic and music is pure maths to me, the notes have to be where they are
I play Spanish/folk/blues on an old Gibson style Tanglewood with slinkies and sometimes a capo, but never a plectrum

Dunno about artistic, but I'm autistic and music is pure maths to me, the notes have to be where they are
I play Spanish/folk/blues on an old Gibson style Tanglewood with slinkies and sometimes a capo, but never a plectrum
I use Super Slinky’s for my Fender’s and Slinky’s for the SG. CL🍀

Me too but it’s not as much fun as a Stratocaster,Telecaster and SG. I like Fender guitars a lot. The SG is being a Black Sabbath fan. lol CL🍀
I took lessons for years owned several guitars.
Only ever learned 1 song.
I have 10 thumbs all shaped like porkchops.
I envy you. :yahoo:
Remember the first time I saw Eruption live, swore I'd learn to play. :thumb:
I can play the stereo, hehe.:rofl:

Bill284 😎

I took lessons for years owned several guitars.
Only ever learned 1 song.
I have 10 thumbs all shaped like porkchops.
I envy you. :yahoo:
Remember the first time I saw Eruption live, swore I'd learn to play. :thumb:
I can play the stereo, hehe.:rofl:

Bill284 😎
I’m still kicking myself for never seeing King Edward. One of my favorite guitar players. CL🍀

I grew up around lots of artistic family and friends. I can't carry a tune and my mind just doesn't work that way.:rolleyes: But I love listening to music, a little bit obsessively. It's always on. I've got decent equipment to play it through. The systems were put together over the years just like the grow rooms. Couldn't afford to get good stuff all at once. Had to do it piece by piece. :thumb:
Always loved listening to music.
I remember the first pair of Bowes headphones and Bohemian Rhapsody. :yahoo:
Absolutely hooked forever on Rock.
I need some speakers in the greenhouse.
Think Bowes would sponsor me? :rofl:
Take care Buddy. :high-five:

Bill284 😎

You ever read or hear Richard Feynman talk about playing bongos?

Learn to count in different “bases” its pure maths.

Maybe the greatest scientist ever. Certainly the one with the best sense of how to explain stuff in “lay terms” Amazing rationale - he took some time out after Los Alamos (you know those WW2 Nuclear bombs for Japan - he worked there where they were designed and made)

Then he went to Mexico and slummed it, learned the bomgos and weird rhythm counts and cane up with matrix theories (maths not movies) and all sorts.

Very cool. Music and maths the same thing almost .

Nick

Your a man of many talents Roy.:thumb::high-five:
I can hardly type anymore let alone play music. :green_heart:
Hope your doing well my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom