VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Morning Stone :ciao:
My first street Bike was only a 1976 CB 360 thankfully. ;)
I was only 15, but with a helmet and leather jacket no one could tell.
Anything as fast as yours would have xxx me.
I was never good at backing off the throttle. :rolleyes:
Loved those old Suzuki's though.
Similar to the CB.
Did you have the hiway bars?
Saved my tucas a couple times.
Until I snapped one right off.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
I did have bars. Used it for long runs in spite of myself! What a screamer! Had me hanging on for dear life on occasion!

I did have bars. Used it for long runs in spite of myself! What a screamer! Had me hanging on for dear life on occasion!
I still have a 2000 Sporster just cannot ride anymore I rode with the Widows Sons for years we are a 3-patch group. We are a Western Ma. Masonic Riders.

I still have a 2000 Sporster just cannot ride anymore I rode with the Widows Sons for years we are a 3-patch group. We are a Western Ma. Masonic Riders.
That's so interesting, KL. I went to bikernet.com to see if I could learn about the Widow Sons and found this great short essay

Freemasonry, on which Widow Sons is based, always struck me as a kind of precursor to, or at least a variation of, labour unions, but with broader mission statements. Thanks for sharing that tidbit.

PS: Is Ma. Montana?

That's so interesting, KL. I went to bikernet.com to see if I could learn about the Widow Sons and found this great short essay

Freemasonry, on which Widow Sons is based, always struck me as a kind of precursor to, or at least a variation of, labour unions, but with broader mission statements. Thanks for sharing that tidbit.

PS: Is Ma. Montana?
That is what my vest looks like. I was the chaplain in our group. Also, part of the broken bones club.

Trying to put some pics together

A Bit of
Where’s Waldo to start

E88C376D-FD66-4E0B-B7D7-0C04C87EF72A.jpeg

7D019123-E278-477E-A4FB-382122791FD1.jpeg

367DD951-074F-4D57-93FE-CB07C28B7C78.jpeg

Good Afternoon Everyone :ciao:

@Bill284 Method

Green House Girls

9/29/23

@Herbies Seeds Apple Betty 1/23/23

BCDA9037-8364-41C1-A1FF-EA72C7A41FD0.jpeg

2293CFC1-29A8-4598-A9A7-D3B46CF4B58D.jpeg

888BE1A1-6A68-489E-A217-3A4CDD369013.jpeg

3072E38B-5092-4C5A-8D0E-885D6274704B.jpeg

4406A32D-F9C7-46F8-87A4-72976CB1DFEF.jpeg

Apple Betty #2 1/23/23

Same seeds different pheno

CD68E871-3DEB-4D9A-832C-45012662A96E.jpeg

649E0FEE-15A5-4811-B48E-1D83F99B4D74.jpeg

AA3C408C-A01B-4B14-83FD-36F8052AB15F.jpeg

@Herbies Seeds Apple Betty #4 - 6/1/23

D1D8D9F1-D603-4A2D-A268-3821E96C1D87.jpeg

50E5D1F9-A05B-4EC8-9D1A-7F5FBA816132.jpeg

@Bill284 Method

See that's why I was lucky to get a 360 first.:rolleyes:
Glad you managed to hang on.:high-five:

Bill284 😎

See that's why I was lucky to get a 360 first.:rolleyes:
Glad you managed to hang on.:high-five:

Bill284 😎
There was that one time my feet were straight back and I was only on with my fingers red lining in first doing 70 in a second! Almost didn't stay on top that day! I can't be on a bike.

Here’s a picture of my 50 FL Panhead and my first brand new truck. The Panhead was a basket case that was actually in milk crates and the truck I picked up @ the Freightliner factory in N. Carolina. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3749.jpeg
East Bound and Down Loaded up and Trucken.:love:
Love that pic.:high-five:

Bill284 😎

Here’s a picture of my 50 FL Panhead and my first brand new truck. The Panhead was a basket case that was actually in milk crates and the truck I picked up @ the Freightliner factory in N. Carolina. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_3749.jpeg
F$*# me.... for real, that is one of the coolest pics I have seen on 420mag, which is sayin' somethin. It'd still be cool w/o the personal history, cuz it's aesthetically evocative. But as a self portrait... Well, I put on some Townes van Zant to study it deeper. That worked real good for me.

I want to see that logo on the door so badly now, it could be almost anything. Nice pseudo-Wehrmacht lid. Is that a white leather seat, or a sheepskin? You musta felt like cock-o-the-walk that day. I would have.

I'd like more people to try my method.
I absolutely will take one right through to the end, Bill284-style,
pbf.jpg

if and when I come out the other end of this do-or-die chore list I've suddenly been handed.
Also, part of the broken bones club
Ouch, sorry to hear it. Me too!
Green House Girls

9/29/23
So, I discovered that Green Leaf (MC's maker) also had the cheapest AND best (for me) PK booster-type product. With it I can drop my MC dose down to 1gr/gal. or less, and substitute in some of their "Sweet Candy" product. It's about the same price by weight as MC, (25lb bags for $75-80 CAD) and I think it's superior to terp/purpinator, straight MPK etc. It's designed for soil and includes grape and cranberry, plus sugar cane extracts to feed microbiology, has the fulvic acid, a full vitamin B complex, the same kelp extract as in MC, other humic acids, and a full L-Amino acid complex. Works really well to drive secondary metabolite production, by my observation (used it on all veg and weed for last 365 days) I use it in increasing ratio to MC throughout entire grow.

But, critically, it has some MKP in it too. It's overall NPK is actually 0-26-26. So, it's potent, but I've tried pushing the levels above the recommended, here and there just to get a feel, and had no burning. I bought 2x 25lb bags, that's how much I like it. It's an absolute steal given the full range of useful ingredients it contains, and it makes an excellent flower nute.

You still need just a pinch of MC, I think, to make sure all the things like manganese, boron, etc., are in the mix, but I've run 1 gram MC, 3-4 grams Sweet Candy and not seen any deficiencies. For last 2-3 weeks I stopped the MC altogether. You could always buy a bottle of GH Micro or something, but it has nitrogen in it too. IMHO there are often enough leftover micros in the peat/coco for a couple of week's growth.

Mebbe you'd get on with too, every grower and grow are different, but I thought I'd share my joy.

F$*# me.... for real, that is one of the coolest pics I have seen on 420mag, which is sayin' somethin. It'd still be cool w/o the personal history, cuz it's aesthetically evocative. But as a self portrait... Well, I put on some Townes van Zant to study it deeper. That worked real good for me.

I want to see that logo on the door so badly now, it could be almost anything. Nice pseudo-Wehrmacht lid. Is that a white leather seat, or a sheepskin? You musta felt like cock-o-the-walk that day. I would have.
White leather and the logo was joseph land +co. Lake Wales, fl. I had my bike before every yuppie in the world started riding. Back then if you weren’t a real hardcore biker you would get your ass kicked n your bike taken. It was a different time then but it was heavenly. And the adventures of just going out for a beer 🍺 were unbelievable. CL🍀 Edit: women owning and riding their own H-D was unheard of.

White leather and the logo was joseph land +co. Lake Wales, fl. I had my bike before every yuppie in the world started riding. Back then if you weren’t a real hardcore biker you would get your ass kicked n your bike taken. It was a different time then but it was heavenly. And the adventures of just going out for a beer 🍺 were unbelievable. CL🍀
Poker Runs 🃏♥♦♠♣🍻
Bike Runs $15 drink all the beers 🍻you can drink in 2 days & a pig roast. :yahoo:
Them were the Days 😔 never left a brother on the side of the road.

Poker Runs 🃏♥♦♠♣🍻
Bike Runs $15 drink all the beers 🍻you can drink in 2 days & a pig roast. :yahoo:
Them were the Days 😔 never left a brother on the side of the road.
Absolutely,Positively and without question you never left a brother on the side of the road. Hell, I made new bro’s on the side of the road. Daytona Bikeweek was about brotherhood and not $$$. Like it is nowadays with 150K RVs pulling trailers of brand new Harley’s that are never ridden. For me it was a tent rolled in my sleeping bag and I was @ home. People can’t believe how I would go for cigs and be gone for a week. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom