89CD8A22-A63A-4397-A584-3F9720C49E4B.jpeg

0980B38F-D6D1-497C-B634-C7CE9E9659B7.jpeg

507D05F0-3CAE-4D48-B5A1-0BC70DE39D7D.jpeg

C233B762-CA15-4C69-AA37-C9F981C13F34.jpeg

7819EC4C-9AF8-4F4D-8816-11482650AE4B.jpeg

E678DFC2-15AF-4853-BADD-81F36584908D.jpeg

C9BE093D-7DBB-40DB-A22A-AFDEC4933001.jpeg

@Bill284 Method

I have seen jungles that didn’t have as much green as yours bro 😎. CL🍀. :morenutes: :woohoo:

I still have a 2000 Sporster just cannot ride anymore I rode with the Widows Sons for years we are a 3-patch group. We are a Western Ma. Masonic Riders.
I still have a 79XLCH that I ride all the time but I do not love it being a kick-start only. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I still have a 79XLCH that I ride all the time but I do not love it being a kick-start only. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Waa waa least you don't have to tickle the carb :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When it kicks back & almost blows your knee out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:or miss the compression stroke

Waa waa least you don't have to tickle the carb :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
When it kicks back & almost blows your knee out :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:or miss the compression stroke
First bike I ever had was a Triumph with Amal carburetors that you had to tickle before starting. You learned fast with a high compression engine on an old FL where the compression stroke was. What was funny was when someone asked if they could start my bike and I would advance the timing and say sure. They limped away and never asked again. Lmao CL🍀

Looking nice Bill 👍
Thanks Buddy. :ciao:
8 months so far and it's all down to the next 4 weeks.
Do or die now.
Hope the frost and snow hold back.
Have a nice weekend my friend. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I absolutely will take one right through to the end, Bill284-style,
Dey if it worked for Dairy Queen. 🤣
pbf.jpg

if and when I come out the other end of this do-or-die chore list I've suddenly been handed.
Of course you will.
Safe and sound, rewarding us with stories of that uphill walk to school. :thumb:
Ouch, sorry to hear it. Me too!

So, I discovered that Green Leaf (MC's maker) also had the cheapest AND best (for me) PK booster-type product. With it I can drop my MC dose down to 1gr/gal. or less, and substitute in some of their "Sweet Candy" product. It's about the same price by weight as MC, (25lb bags for $75-80 CAD) and I think it's superior to terp/purpinator, straight MPK etc. It's designed for soil and includes grape and cranberry, plus sugar cane extracts to feed microbiology, has the fulvic acid, a full vitamin B complex, the same kelp extract as in MC, other humic acids, and a full L-Amino acid complex. Works really well to drive secondary metabolite production, by my observation (used it on all veg and weed for last 365 days) I use it in increasing ratio to MC throughout entire grow.

But, critically, it has some MKP in it too. It's overall NPK is actually 0-26-26. So, it's potent, but I've tried pushing the levels above the recommended, here and there just to get a feel, and had no burning. I bought 2x 25lb bags, that's how much I like it. It's an absolute steal given the full range of useful ingredients it contains, and it makes an excellent flower nute.

You still need just a pinch of MC, I think, to make sure all the things like manganese, boron, etc., are in the mix, but I've run 1 gram MC, 3-4 grams Sweet Candy and not seen any deficiencies. For last 2-3 weeks I stopped the MC altogether. You could always buy a bottle of GH Micro or something, but it has nitrogen in it too. IMHO there are often enough leftover micros in the peat/coco for a couple of week's growth.

Mebbe you'd get on with too, every grower and grow are different, but I thought I'd share my joy.
Thanks that's brilliant.
I have their kelp but the other stuff I have covered.
I have various boosters and bottles of flowering nutrients.
MC didn't have anything available but the huge bags.
Can't remember the size but it's more than I want to spend at the moment.
When it's available I'll grab the rest of their products, no stock now.
In the meantime I'm mixing like a mad professor trying to keep them happy. 🧐
Going to be a fun 4 weeks.🤪

Bill284 😎

Absolutely,Positively and without question you never left a brother on the side of the road. Hell, I made new bro’s on the side of the road. Daytona Bikeweek was about brotherhood and not $$$. Like it is nowadays with 150K RVs pulling trailers of brand new Harley’s that are never ridden. For me it was a tent rolled in my sleeping bag and I was @ home. People can’t believe how I would go for cigs and be gone for a week. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
The worst part was trying to recollect the week.
Try explaining what happened when you don't remember. :rofl:
I hated that question " do you know what you did last night ?":oops:
So glad I don't drink anymore. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

The worst part was trying to recollect the week.
Try explaining what happened when you don't remember. :rofl:
I hated that question " do you know what you did last night ?":oops:
So glad I don't drink anymore. :thumb:

Bill284 😎
It wasn’t always going on a bender, lot of times I would meet a new female friend or other bikers that were doing something just went with the flow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It wasn’t always going on a bender, lot of times I would meet a new female friend or other bikers that were doing something just went with the flow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know Amigo.
Sometimes you just need to get away from everything for a bit. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Went out with & Co last night and there was a Ducati Monster and a Triumph Sport Twin next to each other. She asked which I wanted on her dime 🤣

Lady reckons she’s about to be rich 😆

We’ve been to the Triumph showroom (hey don’t judge I’m English!) have friends with Monsters and after one ride on the back that’s not the bike for me!

I said - just pay for electricity and nutes honey - we save on hospital bills that way. 😂

I know Amigo.
Sometimes you just need to get away from everything for a bit. :thumb:

Bill284 😎
It was never intentional just ended up that way. Didn’t even need much money for some reason. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Went out with & Co last night and there was a Ducati Monster and a Triumph Sport Twin next to each other. She asked which I wanted on her dime 🤣

Lady reckons she’s about to be rich 😆

We’ve been to the Triumph showroom (hey don’t judge I’m English!) have friends with Monsters and after one ride on the back that’s not the bike for me!

I said - just pay for electricity and nutes honey - we save on hospital bills that way. 😂
It's everyone else on the road you have to be careful of.
A nice cruise is safe on any bike if you can back off the throttle.
It's the truck that cuts you off that causes crashes, or any vehicle with a distracted driver.
Bu5 better safe than in the hospital.
Stick with your truck. :thumb:
Safer.

Bill284 😎

East Bound and Down Loaded up and Trucken.:love:
Love that pic.:high-five:

Bill284 😎
I lived in that thing for months @ a time. I had my bike chained up in a 73 Chevy Van while I was on the road. My D.L. had my P.O.box as my address. When I would take time off I would have 5-6 paychecks in my P.O. Box. I have no clue what I did with the money. Smh CL🍀

The stuff on the roads here is crazy.

I lived 6 years in South Africa and 6 years in Thailand.

Just back from 10 days in Cambodia.

Eritrea probably just reports better. Ethiopia next door I’ve driven in and thats off the charts the worst driving in the world. Saw two semis flip down a cliff in the rain leaving Addis Addiba

For pleasure - wind on the helmet one of the 150cc scooters is plenty fine to go to 7/11 500 yards away (there’s trouble afoot the Circle K!”

My Bell

image.jpg

The stuff on the roads here is crazy.

I lived 6 years in South Africa and 6 years in Thailand.

Just back from 10 days in Cambodia.

Eritrea probably just reports better. Ethiopia next door I’ve driven in and thats off the charts the worst driving in the world. Saw two semis flip down a cliff in the rain leaving Addis Addiba

For pleasure - wind on the helmet one of the 150cc scooters is plenty fine to go to 7/11 500 yards away (there’s trouble afoot the Circle K!”

My Bell

image.jpg
It used to be Mac’s Milk, remember that?
That’s another antique brain bucket you have there. :thumb:
Hope you never need it for anything but rain.

Bill284 😎

It used to be Mac’s Milk, remember that?
That’s another antique brain bucket you have there. :thumb:
Hope you never need it for anything but rain.

Bill284 😎
Never had much use for those things but they prolly saved me from several concussions when I was riding in the dirt. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom