VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Never had much use for those things but they prolly saved me from several concussions when I was riding in the dirt. CL🍀
I got concussions wearing them.
But better than splitting the ole noodle open..
Dam things saved my life.
Never throw your leg over without a helmet.
Good advice there, Kept me alive ;)
How is your weekend going Amigo?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

The stuff on the roads here is crazy.

I lived 6 years in South Africa and 6 years in Thailand.

Just back from 10 days in Cambodia.

Eritrea probably just reports better. Ethiopia next door I’ve driven in and thats off the charts the worst driving in the world. Saw two semis flip down a cliff in the rain leaving Addis Addiba

For pleasure - wind on the helmet one of the 150cc scooters is plenty fine to go to 7/11 500 yards away (there’s trouble afoot the Circle K!”

My Bell

image.jpg
What those stickers for? Is it like college football, you put one on your helmet everytime you lay the bike down? Get a speeding ticket? Almost die from someone who didn't see you and never will?

What those stickers for? Is it like college football, you put one on your helmet everytime you lay the bike down? Get a speeding ticket? Almost die from someone who didn't see you and never will?
Nick is no longer on the forum, he's taking a break

I got concussions wearing them.
But better than splitting the ole noodle open..
Dam things saved my life.
Never throw your leg over without a helmet.
Good advice there, Kept me alive ;)
How is your weekend going Amigo?

Bill284 😎
Thanks for asking it was ok, hope you had a good one. CL🍀

That's his business 45/40 like a rd sign.
Morning Res. :ciao:
How are you doing today?

Bill284 😎

Nick is no longer on the forum, he's taking a break
Just not the same without his smiling face. :(
Miss his morning chats already.
Hope everything is going well my friend.
Thanks.

Bill284 😎

Thanks for asking it was ok, hope you had a good one. CL🍀
Morning Cap'n. 😎
Are you going crazy without a garden yet?;)

Bill284 😎

Morning Cap'n. 😎
Are you going crazy without a garden yet?;)

Bill284 😎
I wouldn’t say crazy 😜 yet but it’s absolutely killing me. I think 🤔 about my vacation getting closer. But it’s not helping that much. Still
my next grow is going to be awesome and that’s the only thing that helps is thinking about it. It’s going to be an Elite strain of Acapulco Gold n an Elite strain of Lambs Bread Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

I wouldn’t say crazy 😜 yet but it’s absolutely killing me. I think 🤔 about my vacation getting closer. But it’s not helping that much. Still
my next grow is going to be awesome and that’s the only thing that helps is thinking about it. It’s going to be an Elite strain of Acapulco Gold n an Elite strain of Lambs Bread Sponsored by @Canuk Seeds. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Can't wait. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom