Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Congrats on the DDA seeds, VG and good luck with the new seeds.

Congrats on the DDA seeds, VG and good luck with the new seeds.
Thanks HG.
I just checked and they haven't cracked yet.
Gosh, I just need one fem and I'll be happy. I'm nervous that I'll just get two males.
We're doing something different from Buttercup since we both ended up with self-seeded plants with no visible pollen.
Don't think he got pollen this time either. I'll ask him.
He just got done reversing MacV2 and Night Nurse.

The reveg turned out nice and symmetrical. Too bad I have to chop it in half and eventually destroy it.

I'll take clones and reverse a small one. I just don't have the room for this plant.
I could cram her in with my WSE gals but that kinda mucks up my plans of giving them extra room to flourish.
I have plenty of this strain in stock to smoke.

Sure looks happy...for now!
She got evicted form the 2x4 this morning. Had to make room for Chemmy and Bubbles.

I will deal with her sometime later today.

Have a few pics of the DDAs.

A few more seeds are visible this morning. I also seem to have another mold issue starting. I'll address it tomorrow. I should be more certain by then. I'll use my microscope and grab some pics.

Didn't grab pics of the Forum or Super Skunk. I'll get some later this evening or tomorrow morning.
I accidentally let them get a little to dry and as a result they have some leaf issues.

Highya VG,

Your DDa looks stunning!! Can't beat that, buds for the stash, and seeds for another grow!! Very nice! I'm hoping your feeling okay!! Happy Smokin'

She got evicted form the 2x4 this morning. Had to make room for Chemmy and Bubbles.

I will deal with her sometime later today.

Have a few pics of the DDAs.

A few more seeds are visible this morning. I also seem to have another mold issue starting. I'll address it tomorrow. I should be more certain by then. I'll use my microscope and grab some pics.

Didn't grab pics of the Forum or Super Skunk. I'll get some later this evening or tomorrow morning.
I accidentally let them get a little to dry and as a result they have some leaf issues.

YAY! More seeds! :yahoo:

Hi @Virgin Ground - Extracts and seeds never hurts! The buds are huge!

Hey weren't you the person who grew the Ghost Train Haze? Do you remember how many days in flower you were with her?

Thanks!

Highya VG,

Your DDa looks stunning!! Can't beat that, buds for the stash, and seeds for another grow!! Very nice! I'm hoping your feeling okay!! Happy Smokin'
Aside from the 'cold du jour' that the kids brought home this week, I'm pretty good.
I have had almost a week of reduced pain. Some days are better than others but it's nothing like I was dealing with. This is manageable. The Forum has been fantastic.

Looks like I will have at least 50 seeds. I can't see through the nanners to really gauge how many are really there.

YAY! More seeds! :yahoo:
Once you know what you're looking for they just materialize before your eyes. Reminds me of Morel mushroom hunting.
I'm hoping that I'll actually find that I have many more.
Wonder if they will be goofy mutants like their momma?
I can't wait to see!
Hi @Virgin Ground - Extracts and seeds never hurts! The buds are huge!

Hey weren't you the person who grew the Ghost Train Haze? Do you remember how many days in flower you were with her?

Thanks!
Hey Jon.
I was indeed that grower.
She went..... 72 days.
Screenshot_20211024-111210.png

The pic isn't accurate to the plants ripeness at harvest but the timeline is.

I saw your plant. She looks great!

Aside from the 'cold du jour' that the kids brought home this week, I'm pretty good.
I have had almost a week of reduced pain. Some days are better than others but it's nothing like I was dealing with. This is manageable. The Forum has been fantastic.

Looks like I will have at least 50 seeds. I can't see through the nanners to really gauge how many are really there.

Once you know what you're looking for they just materialize before your eyes. Reminds me of Morel mushroom hunting.
I'm hoping that I'll actually find that I have many more.
Wonder if they will be goofy mutants like their momma?
I can't wait to see!

Hey Jon.
I was indeed that grower.
She went..... 72 days.
Screenshot_20211024-111210.png

The pic isn't accurate to the plants ripeness at harvest but the timeline is.

I saw your plant. She looks great!
Thanks. And thanks! So what is the name of this app you use on your phone?

It was a huge ordeal to get it here and now my body hurts.
I'm gonna medicate myself with some Forum.

Then I filled it....

I can still fit a shelf in there too. It already has the holes for the shelf brackets.
That armoire sure can hold a lot of stuff.
Being organized will help me immensely. It gave me a bunch of my floor space back too.

Best part is that I didn't have to move my fish tank and stand. That would have sucked a lot. I have 1/2" clearance between the two. Slick baby!

Thanks. And thanks! So what is the name of this app you use on your phone?
Jane.
I like it. It does have options where you can pay and get help from a pro grower but I just use the basic/free one.
If you have more than three plants I recommend just keeping them in categories like veg and flower. That way you can add as many plants as you want without having to pay for the upgraded version.

Was curious as to what kind of dog you have? Kinda looks like my Morkie.

Jane.
I like it. It does have options where you can pay and get help from a pro grower but I just use the basic/free one.
If you have more than three plants I recommend just keeping them in categories like veg and flower. That way you can add as many plants as you want without having to pay for the upgraded version.

Was curious as to what kind of dog you have? Kinda looks like my Morkie.
Hey, thanks. I need that app. Love the organization. Molly is half Shih-Tzu, half Maltese. She's 21 weeks old now. Here's a pretty cute picture that shows you why she's relatively ineffective as a grow room guard but excellent when it comes to begging for her tummy to be rubbed. She loves it. That and chewing everything she sees.

Molly Being Lazy As HELL.jpg

It was a huge ordeal to get it here and now my body hurts.
I'm gonna medicate myself with some Forum.

Then I filled it....

I can still fit a shelf in there too. It already has the holes for the shelf brackets.
Being organized will help me immensely. It gave me a bunch of my floor space back too.

Best part is that I didn't have to move my fish tank and stand. That would have sucked a lot. I have 1/2" clearance between the two. Slick baby!
OMG. I just fell in love with you. That's amazing. GREAT job.

It sure can...that is nice!
I could sure use one of those- my growing/harvesting supplies are spread
out from one end of the room to the other..and I get tired of Mrs.C. saying "does it really take this much crap to grow pot?"
yes it does, my dear, yes it does...

Hey, thanks. I need that app. Love the organization. Molly is half Shih-Tzu, half Maltese. She's 21 weeks old now. Here's a pretty cute picture that shows you why she's relatively ineffective as a grow room guard but excellent when it comes to begging for her tummy to be rubbed. She loves it. That and chewing everything she sees.

Molly Being Lazy As HELL.jpg
I had half of the equation right.
I have a Morkie. He's half Yorkshire terrier and half Maltese.

She's adorable. Looks like she has a slight under bite like my boy does.
Mine always looks like he's smiling a little. He's about to turn 7 on Nov 7th.
I'd like to get a puppy in a few years after I'm a little more financially stable again.
I'd like for my boy to help train in the new pup.

OMG. I just fell in love with you. That's amazing. GREAT job.
I needed the storage space badly.
My mom's neighbor threw it out last spring and it's been in my storage unit across town since.
Perfectly fine for what I want it for. I have to touch up a few spots that got damaged when it was moved today. Just superficial paint issues. Nothing major.
It sure can...that is nice!
I could sure use one of those- my growing/harvesting supplies are spread
out from one end of the room to the other..and I get tired of Mrs.C. saying "does it really take this much crap to grow pot?"
yes it does, my dear, yes it does...
I may have a little excess but I do use most of that stuff.
It really does add up quickly.
I think this was originally a TV armoire from the looks of it. I see them all the time for free or really cheap on Craigslist and marketplace.

I had half of the equation right.
I have a Morkie. He's half Yorkshire terrier and half Maltese.

She's adorable. Looks like she has a slight under bite like my boy does.
Mine always looks like he's smiling a little. He's about to turn 7 on Nov 7th.
I'd like to get a puppy in a few years after I'm a little more financially stable again.
I'd like for my boy to help train in the new pup.

I needed the storage space badly.
My mom's neighbor threw it out last spring and it's been in my storage unit across town since.
Perfectly fine for what I want it for. I have to touch up a few spots that got damaged when it was moved today. Just superficial paint issues. Nothing major.

I may have a little excess but I do use most of that stuff.
It really does add up quickly.
I think this was originally a TV armoire from the looks of it. I see them all the time for free or really cheap on Craigslist and marketplace.
So you want to get another puppy, you're going as far as to upgrade the paint on the damn dresser, and you grow great weed. What is the downside to you exactly? I'm not seeing it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you want to get another puppy, you're going as far as to upgrade the paint on the damn dresser, and you grow great weed. What is the downside to you exactly? I'm not seeing it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can be a little difficult at times.
I make up for it in other ways though.

I looked again and the app is actually called Grow with Jane.

Your dog is named Molly? Lol.
Mine is named Ollie.

I can be a little difficult at times.
I make up for it in other ways though.

I looked again and the app is actually called Grow with Jane.

Your dog is named Molly? Lol.
Mine is named Ollie.
Lol. Got a pic? Not to get too off topic.

Back
Top Bottom