Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Great job with the reveg, VG! I tried one, but it wouldn't work, so I applaud your efforts! Also, your lady with deficiencies, red petioles indicate a need for phosphorus. I agree with your nute burn diagnosis. Great job all around! Happy Smokin'

Glad Grandpa's cut is still around even though Grandpa has vanished! :straightface:

If the other two B'naches are alive they will eventually reveg and you will get your seed-making project underway! :yahoo: at some point.
Wonder where he got off to? I think you mentioned Florida?

It's kinda weird how the shittiest looking plant revegged no problem but the other two...nada.

Great job with the reveg, VG! I tried one, but it wouldn't work, so I applaud your efforts! Also, your lady with deficiencies, red petioles indicate a need for phosphorus. I agree with your nute burn diagnosis. Great job all around! Happy Smokin'
I read that it isn't that easy to have a plant reveg. Some refuse to do anything. Others you can just leave a stump in a pot outside and get a plant.
No rhyme or reason.

Since the plants are DDAs the petioles are going to be colorful. Can't judge these two on that.
The leaves look a bit dark to me and almost look like they are going to hook. That made me think it's an excess.

I forgot to mention, red petioles can also be genetic. Sorry. Stoner moments!! Happy Smokin'

It's been a little bit since I posted pics of the Forum,Super Skunk and the DDA gals.

Forum and SS look great. I should have some good headache meds back in stock soon. Can't wait it's been brutal to deal without having some Forum for relief. Nothing I have works like it does.

Here are the two DDA. They are on day #101 since sprout and it looks like they have a lot of time left..

The STS DDA is still producing a lot of nanners but no pollen to be seen.

Things are coming along nicely, as I knew they would be!
Beautiful DDa's- sorry the boyish one isn't quite doing what it should...
The STS DDA is still producing a lot of nanners but no pollen to be seen.
I was expecting to see yellow "dust" all over the leaves.
...dammit anyway!

Things are coming along nicely, as I knew they would be!
Beautiful DDa's- sorry the boyish one isn't quite doing what it should...

I was expecting to see yellow "dust" all over the leaves.
...dammit anyway!
Glad that I cut back on the MC. They seem to be in a groove now.
I'm so darn nervous that I'm not gonna get any seeds at all.
It's my first time reversing so I was hoping to knock it out of the park. ;)
It would be maximum suckage to end up with nothing for all of my efforts.
101 days above ground? That's insane. :eek: I think it might be time to pluck and dry some sacs to see if there's any pollen in there. Just a suggestion...

The two photos are looking great and if

then I suggest a grow of just Forum to stock those jars so you will never be without again.
I have been plucking and drying sacs.
You think I should grind and try pollinating the other DDA?
I kinda thought she was too far along but I don't know shit from shineola in this case.

Dunno about grinding, but looking at all those white pistils on the other one I would give something a try!
Chris just told me to dissect a section of the STS plant to look for seeds.

When I said grind,I meant rub the dried ones between my fingers in a grinding fashion. HTH?

It looks to me that many of the pollen sacs have already opened, so IF there was pollen in there, you'd see lots and lots of yellow powder everywhere. Looks like those nanners are shooting blanks.
try pollinating the other DDA?
I kinda thought she was too far along
I read (and from one personal experience) that it takes 5 or 6 weeks for the seeds to mature. If you think your female can go that much longer, then sure give it a try.

It looks to me that many of the pollen sacs have already opened, so IF there was pollen in there, you'd see lots and lots of yellow powder everywhere. Looks like those nanners are shooting blanks.

I read (and from one personal experience) that it takes 5 or 6 weeks for the seeds to mature. If you think your female can go that much longer, then sure give it a try.
I still haven't seen any pollen.
Think that I'm just going to hope for seeds.
I did grab some nanners to dry. I can try those in the future. I think the other plant is too far along to pollinate. I also just need to get that grow done ASAP.
I have one DDA seed left if I end up not getting any from the STS plant. I also have some that I can get from Buttercup if I need them.
That's what I thought about my STS-sprayed Candida until I pulled 60 seeds off the plant at harvest. I never saw a lick of pollen anywhere though.
Hopefully I have some cooking up in there somewhere.
Fingers crossed.

#1 looks great but isn't that the one that wasn't top of the pops? The other two are not dead yet, which means the roots are still with us. I'd wait until the last possible moment to ditch them, which of course may be now! :)
She wasn't the preferred pheno but at least it was one of them. I can make seeds and strain hunt later on. Hopefully find one that's close to #3.
I haven't tried #1 or #2 yet. Only the #3.
I'll be sure to do that soon.

I am running out of room quickly.
The WSE gals had a growth spurt.
If I end up continuing with my grow I'd like to transplant into 5s. I'll definitely need to decide by then.
I'm not holding out any hope for them though.

Back
Top Bottom