Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

A giant @ 5 feet!
Enormous shoes to fill. Wonder if the next one will even come close?
I'll be ready. :thumb:
Fantastic. Hope I am. Just realized that I'm all out of two gallons. Better harvest something soon. I'm sure when the time comes that I'll have some on hand. Turns out that you can grow big plants in small grow bags, who knew!?! Aside from most people.. ;)

I like my coffee how I like my men....full of whiskey.
I like my coffee strong and black, and my whisky neat. Sounds like a good idea to cut back on the Coffee cocktails!
yeah. So sad to see that last night. She fought hard to make it through the election and just couldn’t do it. I hope that the National leadership gives her the respect she deserves in death. :love:
What say you?? So nice of them to print black on black.:rolleyes:
I can’t tell what any of that means and your ProMix bag looks nothing like mine. :straightface:

I like my coffee strong and black, and my whisky neat. Sounds like a good idea to cut back on the Coffee cocktails!
I asked for a top rail whiskey, neat, from a young bartender. He has zero clue what I was talking about. His face was like..:oops:
He tried to give it to me in a plastic shot glass. I made him repour two fingers in a highball. If I'm paying $15 I expect a clean glass. I'm sipping it not shooting it.
I usually take my coffee like motor oil and my whiskey neat. We'd get along well I think. If you could handle my crass way of talking,that is.
yeah. So sad to see that last night. She fought hard to make it through the election and just couldn’t do it. I hope that the National leadership gives her the respect she deserves in death. :love:
We can only hope.

I'm hoping to have some downtime time today. I wanted to watch RBG on Netflix and this seems like a good time for that.
Looks like it says BB/MA22AG17 so I'm guessing August 17th 2022. It's french eh.
Hope you are right.

Thank you.
I needed a Canadian to translate it. If it was from the US it would have expired in 2017.
I couldn't remember which order y'all list your d/m/yr. Then I got stoned and busy and forgot to look.
That's my story.

If I'm paying $15 I expect a clean glass. I'm sipping it not shooting it.
Exactly! I generally drink my whisky at home and I don’t care what it’s in, it must be clean!
We'd get along well I think. If you could handle my crass way of talking,that is.
We do! And I’m doing my very best to be polite here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I wanted to watch RBG on Netflix
We saw it a couple of months ago. It was a good watch.
Hope you are right.
If you can’t trust a Canadian who can you trust? :love:

Exactly! I generally drink my whisky at home and I don’t care what it’s in, it must be clean!

We do! And I’m doing my very best to be polite here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

We saw it a couple of months ago. It was a good watch.

If you can’t trust a Canadian who can you trust? :love:
Mornin Boo!
Aside from funerals,I haven't been out drinking in years.
I just usually drink from the bottle. Bypasses the need for a glass altogether.

Yes, the humble Canadian. Made thusly through hard and honest work toiling in the poutine fields. I hear the work is exceptionally difficult in the winter months. :laughtwo:

Think I need to harvest the other GZ and the Critical is looking close as well. Big GZ has a few days left before I can jar her up.

Have you tried a Glencairn glass? They’re my favorite.

“In 2006 the glass won the Queen's Award for innovation.”

I haven't.
It's very stylish.
So, it appears to be designed to concentrate or enhance the smell?
Interesting...
Wonder if the three different types of glass that they use have noticable differences to them in terms of how they react with the flavor?
We know that plastic and aluminum can impart their own flavors to the beverages held within.
My parents had a leaded crystal decanter and seldom drank. That stuff sat there for months at a time. Makes me wonder about some of the questionable choices that my parents made. Maybe it was derived from imbibing leaded spirits?
I mean, just look at how I turned out!?! :laugh::rofl:

Looking better. Now if Sexxpot would just get with the program.

I've been doing a lot of sampling of the big GZ already. It's nice when they taste really good from just a quick-dry.
Soooo skunky. :yummy: :love: :love: :love:
Soooo stoney.:rollit:

You have a serious runaway in that flower tent! CW is looking excellent BTdubs.
So nice of them to print black on black
I read it as 220617, which I'm guessing is June 22, 2017 or over 2 years past its use-by date if it's treated the same as HP.
IMG_20200919_171528760.jpg

:passitleft: some sour bubba trimming hash for me this afternoon - it isn’t stoney at all! :surf: wuhoo!

Glad the plants are picking up for you - I’m sure sexxpot will get with it soon, it’s distracting being sexy, afterall :battingeyelashes:
She was perkier this morning. That's always a good sign. Just need to get her green now.
My trim hash wrecked me. Potent stuff.
I was worried that I harvested a bit too soon but it is nice and stoney and just where I like it. BF is happy to have something that he likes and he is hard to please. I'll have to make some seeds as I only have one left.
Buttercup is sending me some reversal spray soon. That should be a fun new chapter in my growing story.

I read it as 220617, which I'm guessing is June 22, 2017 or over 2 years past its use-by date if it's treated the same as HP.
Shazzbutt!
Perhaps I should email Premier Tech and see what they say? I assumed since it was from Canada that it wouldn't be in the format that we are used to here.
Love how they meticulously planned this by printing it on the black backdrop to confuse potential buyers. :laughtwo:
Lots of blue on the bag that they could have utilized. SMH
How about some Barry White or Marvin Gay in the background?
I'll try anything. :laughtwo:
Was thinking .... this ..maybe!?!

Hey y'all.
Hope you are all doing well.

8 1/2 weeks of flower and the lil GZ and Critical are done. Sour D has a few weeks left to her. Tossed one of the GGs into flower yesterday.

Both of my seeds have tails, so into Pro Mix they go...
Peyote Forum and Peyote Wifi are the flavor of the day. They popped quickly. Should see them in about three days.

And finally, the GG clones.

Back
Top Bottom