Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi,VG- sorry to hear about your extended headache-hope it doesn't hang around much longer:hug:

The old zinc lids with the porcelain/glass insert? The new collared lids will fit, but you need the pint size lids for the quart size jars, because the old mason (and Ball) jars aren't the "wide mouth" type...not sure about the 2 quart size- my Mom used to collect bottles, but she only had the old quart jars in her collection...
Lol. I think they may actually be 1/2 gallon. I haven't seen them in a few years so I can't remember exactly what size they are. I bought them because I had never seen such large ones at the flea market before and the tops looked really old. They guy said they were pickle jars.
They do have zinc tops but I'm not sure about an insert. I would have to look again. I think I have one clear, one green and a blue one? Memory isn't the best on that one.
With any luck they are in my garden shed and I just need to dig around for a bit when I feel able.

Time for a little smokey smoke....
:passitleft:
I need to buck up and deal with my pain long enough to make a batch of brownies. I'm all out of cookies and I could use the extra relief they provide.

Poor Ginza.
Did you switch her food recently? I usually look at food or insects bits first.
My brother had a dog that was allergic to everything. Most foods, medications, trees,grass....dogs. Yes, she was allergic to herself. Poor thing had twice monthly steroid shots. Lost nearly all of her hair before they figured it out. My little guy is allergic to spider bites and fleas.

Glad you finally have a date! You gonna have a grow started before then??

I've had the multi-day headache thing going on again. I've been sleeping for the most part. Being awake is too much to deal with.

Sorry VG for not being clearer, its me who got new allergy symptoms. Nose keeps running and blocking, take pills and over consume sprays I found working to keep it somewhat in check. Its better now but when I got Ginza during these episodes it gets unbearable.

Ginza got her own allergies as well but there we found out what it was, she is allergic to a yeast fungus in her skin (probably aka dandruff). But she gets her own medicine every other day, I also shower her with a special vet shampoo try doing this a few times a month It calms her scratching. Seen dogs like the one you are describing your brother had... poor thing, we heard from one of Ginzas siblings owners they put at least one down just because of this... :confused:

Sorry to hear about your headaches and burnouts because of it, its not uncommon when having much pain to deal with I'm there myself now. Work will have to wait still some time, worst part is when I called my doctor last week she wouldn't even accept my condition and told the nurse I had to go to the psychic- emergency to get help... wtf, hello?! So last week I was home and just got sick pay for 50% and nothing from work...

Hope you feel better soon VG, miss you and your beautiful plants. :love:

Btw, totally missed it was @stoneotter with that new avatar as well. LoL

Sorry VG for not being clearer, its me who got new allergy symptoms. Nose keeps running and blocking, take pills and over consume sprays I found working to keep it somewhat in check. Its better now but when I got Ginza during these episodes it gets unbearable.

Ginza got her own allergies as well but there we found out what it was, she is allergic to a yeast fungus in her skin (probably aka dandruff). But she gets her own medicine every other day, I also shower her with a special vet shampoo try doing this a few times a month It calms her scratching. Seen dogs like the one you are describing your brother had... poor thing, we heard from one of Ginzas siblings owners they put at least one down just because of this... :confused:

Sorry to hear about your headaches and burnouts because of it, its not uncommon when having much pain to deal with I'm there myself now. Work will have to wait still some time, worst part is when I called my doctor last week she wouldn't even accept my condition and told the nurse I had to go to the psychic- emergency to get help... wtf, hello?! So last week I was home and just got sick pay for 50% and nothing from work...

Hope you feel better soon VG, miss you and your beautiful plants. :love:

Btw, totally missed it was @stoneotter with that new avatar as well. LoL
Sheesh...My brain has been pretty hazy lately. Totally read that wrong.
Do you think you are developing some new seasonal allergies perhaps? I'm much more sensitive to ragweed and hay since I've gotten older. I didn't really have seasonal allergies until after I had my kids.

Really hoping things get back to normal for you soon. I'm sure that Ginza misses her daddy.

I'm a bit better today. Most of the pain is gone.
I've been sleeping a lot. Like,a ridiculous amount.
I may have to trim two plants up today. Have to check them in a little bit.
I managed to make some really potent brownies. If I'm trimming today, I'm eating a bunch of them and drinking some irish coffee. I'm gonna need it.

Have a good day CraZ. :love:

Oof! I hope you get past this round of headaches soon and don't get bitten by anything digging around your garden shed looking for old jars. :eek:

:hug:
:hug: I would prefer to not get bitten. We have some nasty funnel spiders here and they aren't shy. I won't say they are huge. I have now seen the spiders they have in Australia and can't bring myself to say it. I will say that they are plenty big and scary enough for us.

Thanks for sharing VG! I hope you are beginning to feel a little better? :love:
I am Boo.
The only problem with feeling better is all of the catch-up that I have to do around the house now.
Sooooooo far behind.

Hey 420 fam.
:ciao: :love: :hug:

Been missing y'all terribly.
I have a quick pic or four of the 2x4. Then I have to update my WSE journal. I've been absent lately.

The Sour D smells awful and I love it.
I no longer get bubblegum but instead an incredibly caustic ,gag inducing smell. So thankful for carbon filters.
Should be amazing!!!:laughtwo:

Hope y'all are having a super happy funshine day with unicorn farts on top!!

Nice looking plants VG. That Sour D main looks like a Donkey D, no? :laugh:
I think it qualifies!
So glad that I stopped killing her.:laugh::rofl:

Big sexy buds baby!!!
Looks like she is going to be super easy to trim too.

More fun!

More fun!

Doesn't resolve...try this one:

Doesn't resolve...try this one:
No idea why my link broke. I did test it out and it was working.
Thanks for reposting it.

Just got done trimming and jarring up the RQS Critical. Made a strawberry cake and now.....onto the lil GZ.

My back is so sore already. BF said he would slather me in canna oil later.
Sounds totally worth it!!!

Reminds me of this. Feel better!
True story.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Nothing quite like a good slathering!

Glad you're feeling a little better, VG - just don't try and do too much
It can be equally as fun for the slatheree as it is for the slatherer!!
I already did too much today. I can handle a little back pain a lot easier than throbbing skull stuff though.

I still have an entire plant to trim this evening...oof.

Back
Top Bottom