Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

But if she died of natural causes, it'd be a slow, painful death- when we chop 'em, it's BOOM! dead.period.
So we're actually doing them a favor.... ;)
Good point.
Would hate to prolong their suffering.

Good mornin btw
:passitleft:

I'm a hummingbird!!!

I've been up since 4:30 and I've gotten a lot done.
Fed plants. Transplanted the WSE girls. I'll do an update on them later.
Planted a new Charlotte clone that rooted. It was from when I topped her. It took a good long time but it finally showed some nice roots.
Cleaned the 2x2 tent,closet and equipment. I still have the 2x4 to do later today.
Time to cook. Pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy!

Hope y'all are happy and healthy. :love: :passitleft:

Pumpkin Cheesecake sounds like something I'd like! We had a few mature this year. I'll ask her... Happy Smokin'

Pumpkin Cheesecake sounds like something I'd like! We had a few mature this year. I'll ask her... Happy Smokin'
It turned out great Bode.
I highly recommend it. This was just normal non cannabis pie. I'm going to be trying a few on the MB2 recipes soon. I'm especially curious about the peppermint fudge one.
I would like to make my oldest a cannabis advent calendar. I think he'd get a kick out of it. I need to have some yummy edibles to round it out.
:ciao: Hey VG! Hope all is well and your week is off to a good start! :love:
So far so good. :laughtwo:
I slept in late. Didn't get up until 6 am this morning.
Still haven't had any coffee yet. I'm back to drinking it sans the whiskey.
How's your day going so far?

Ok. Coffee in hand.
The peyotes are just kinda hanging there , not doing much of anything....

I'm sure they are building roots,right?
They came up last Wednesday.

I put off chopping the Sour Diesel until last night. She is fruity and gassy. I'm sure that will change a bit.
She has some nice dense buds. Top cola turned out great. Got a decent sized plant out of that little 2 gallon Geopot.

That leaves the GG#4 all on her own in the 2x4 flower tent. She should be hitting stretch about now.

Hope y'all are well and your gardens are flourishing!

Congrats on the SD down. Looks like a great yielder overall. Nicely done VG.
Thank ya MrS.
Happy she made it to the other side
Oh yea! Sour Diesel in a 3 gal pot is huge! Enjoy her V.
Gracias Stone
but she's only in a 2 gallon.
The GG#4 is in a 3 for flower so she could be slightly bigger than the Sour D. We will see.

So far so good. :laughtwo:
I slept in late. Didn't get up until 6 am this morning.
Still haven't had any coffee yet. I'm back to drinking it sans the whiskey.
How's your day going so far?
Totally forgot to hit send on this! That’s great, hopefully you slept late again today! Good job sans the whisky, but keep drinking the coffee! My day was good Yesterday. On to the next! Congrats on the harvest, she was a big gal! :high-five:

Looks great Vg! :slide:

-My coffee cup is empty already..... f-ck.... :nomo:
Lol Thank you CraZ.
Allergies any better today?
Totally forgot to hit send on this! That’s great, hopefully you slept late again today! Good job sans the whisky, but keep drinking the coffee! My day was good Yesterday. On to the next! Congrats on the harvest, she was a big gal! :high-five:
Mornin Boo :love:
I was up at 5 this morning. My dog was sitting on my head. That usually means that he has to go outside...NOW!!!

Yes, on to the next!
Hope my peyotes kick it up a notch. They are kinda slow.
I may switch back to my SMD. Don't think I like the fish light as much as my little board. I may have to pick up another one. I've had that one for at least 7 years and a couple of the diodes finally burned out. I rarely have that light a break so I feel I've definitely gotten my $25 bucks worth there.

I'm a hummingbird!!!
I've been up since 4:30 and I've gotten a lot done.
Fed plants. Transplanted the WSE girls. I'll do an update on them later.
Planted a new Charlotte clone that rooted. It was from when I topped her. It took a good long time but it finally showed some nice roots.
Cleaned the 2x2 tent,closet and equipment. I still have the 2x4 to do later today.
Time to cook. Pumpkin cheesecake. Yummy!
:yahoo: VG is back in the house!
I'm back to drinking it sans the whiskey.
Good plan.
Got a decent sized plant out of that little 2 gallon Geopot.
:eek: yeah you did! Congrats on that gorgeous harvest.
That leaves the GG#4 all on her own in the 2x4 flower tent. She should be hitting stretch about now.
It could take up the whole tent :)
but keep drinking the coffee!
Long story: For 50 years my grandfather used to work 7 days a week at his store, and he had coffee every morning. The building finally got torn down and he moved to the ground floor of an office building that was closed on Sundays. All of a sudden he began to get headaches every Sunday afternoon, which he had never gotten in his life. He mentioned it to my mother, who asked him if he was still drinking coffee even when he didn't go to the store. Turns out he wasn't, and the headaches were caffeine withdrawal.
My dog was sitting on my head. That usually means that he has to go outside...NOW!!!
LOL! Whatever it takes.

Maybe your Peyotes need more than just a green bead to get them moving. Would a flaming asshole on a stick help?

Lol Thank you CraZ.
Allergies any better today?

Yeah allergies have subsided some, that's great so hopefully I will be able to take Ginza back for a while and I would really need her routines again to get back on track. I found out about a vacant job here at a half speed university, its an IT- support job for all their tech and its only 60%! Think this would fit my ability degree I got now fine...! Will def apply for it.

and the headaches were caffeine withdrawal.

Oh boy... My head explodes if I don't get my special coffee brew at least 3 times a day and its more black than a black hole... Surprisingly the withdrawal from cannabis wasn't as hard as I was imagining when I started my pause in June.

Coffee and cigarettes seems a totally different story though... I will deal with this as well when the time is right.

It could take up the whole tent :)
I know. I'm super worried about that. Chris warned me multiple times.
I may add some cages to both her and the Charlotte's Web. Keep them in their own lanes so to speak.
Turns out he wasn't, and the headaches were caffeine withdrawal.
Mine is just from bone on bone grinding and pinched nerves. When my neck fall back into place, (usually after the inflammation goes down) the pain leaves instantly.
I had a pretty severe episode yesterday afternoon. I used a bag of frozen peas under my neck and another on my eyes and it helped with the inflammation a lot. I also had help from the following...

Hot shower
2x 40 mg brownies
1000 mg Tylenol
??? ml Crown Royal
Canna oil neck rub from the bf
(The man has magic hands.)
I'm feeling much better this morning.
Maybe your Peyotes need more than just a green bead to get them moving. Would a flaming asshole on a stick help?
I seem to have misplaced my asshole...
I see Orlando though.
Yep! Was gonna ask VG if some of her headache may be the caffeine (and perhaps whisky) withdrawal. We've experienced that here as well!
If it withdrawal it would be from caffeine. I really don't drink very much. Maybe a shot or two in a normal week. Medicinally, of course.
It is a slight increase from my once a month drinking.
Yeah allergies have subsided some, that's great so hopefully I will be able to take Ginza back for a while and I would really need her routines again to get back on track. I found out about a vacant job here at a half speed university, its an IT- support job for all their tech and its only 60%! Think this would fit my ability degree I got now fine...! Will def apply for it.

Oh boy... My head explodes if I don't get my special coffee brew at least 3 times a day and its more black than a black hole... Surprisingly the withdrawal from cannabis wasn't as hard as I was imagining when I started my pause in June.

Coffee and cigarettes seems a totally different story though... I will deal with this as well when the time is right.
Good luck on the job. Keep me posted!
Hope you are reunited with your sweet Ginza soon. I'm sure she misses you an awful lot.

I love black coffee. My favorite is 2x shot of espresso and the darkest roast available, filled to the top of a tall glass. They call it either a depth charge or defibrillator.

Speaking of coffee...I should go and brew some up. I've been up for 3 hrs and haven't had a drop yet.

Have a beautiful day :love:

You make me laugh CraZ! Good luck winning the position!

I seem to have misplaced my asshole...
I see Orlando though.

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Man I really needed that one.

Good luck on the job. Keep me posted!
Hope you are reunited with your sweet Ginza soon. I'm sure she misses you an awful lot.

I love black coffee. My favorite is 2x shot of espresso and the darkest roast available, filled to the top of a tall glass. They call it either a depth charge or defibrillator.

Speaking of coffee...I should go and brew some up. I've been up for 3 hrs and haven't had a drop yet.

Have a beautiful day

Shouldn't had said too much about the allergies, had the worst episode this night. I skipped the pill for it yesterday to see if I could go without, I shouldn't have.... Better now again though after waking up and taking it at 5 am. Need to look in to this with, only thing I can think of is the airbrush paint I use, one of the additives I use with it is polyurethane and its known to induce allergies. :rolleyes:

Your coffee routine sounds just like mine, if the spoon cant stand straight in the cup its to weak... depth charge LoL

Need more already here as well... :nomo:

You make me laugh CraZ! Good luck winning the position!

That's my goal here, make people laugh... specially to all my craZy builds. Speaking of which! Just took delivery of a new type of 12V strip that has super intensity, will use it for veg its cold white / blue light. The name for this strip is 2835 on Ebay and it contains 480 chips per meter, it has 20 lumen per chip so one meter generates 9600 lumens. It's sold in rolls of 5 meter and is possible to get both in 3000 - 3500K and 6000 - 6500K. Price for 5 meters 23$, so its an easy and cheap way of getting lots n lots of lumens and NO need for complex drivers, its possible to use an old computer PSU for this.

:slide:
CraZy light No: 2, a.k.a *Lukes Lost Lightsaber*
full

This is one meter I've cut from the roll.

Sorry Vg for dumping my craZy- ness here... :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom