Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Man I really needed that one.

Shouldn't had said too much about the allergies, had the worst episode this night. I skipped the pill for it yesterday to see if I could go without, I shouldn't have.... Better now again though after waking up and taking it at 5 am. Need to look in to this with, only thing I can think of is the airbrush paint I use, one of the additives I use with it is polyurethane and its known to induce allergies. :rolleyes:

Your coffee routine sounds just like mine, if the spoon cant stand straight in the cup its to weak... depth charge LoL

Need more already here as well... :nomo:

That's my goal here, make people laugh... specially to all my craZy builds. Speaking of which! Just took delivery of a new type of 12V strip that has super intensity, will use it for veg its cold white / blue light. The name for this strip is 2835 on Ebay and it contains 480 chips per meter, it has 20 lumen per chip so one meter generates 9600 lumens. It's sold in rolls of 5 meter and is possible to get both in 3000 - 3500K and 6000 - 6500K. Price for 5 meters 23$, so its an easy and cheap way of getting lots n lots of lumens and NO need for complex drivers, its possible to use an old computer PSU for this.

:slide:
CraZy light No: 2, a.k.a *Lukes Lost Lightsaber*
full

This is one meter I've cut from the roll.

Sorry Vg for dumping my craZy- ness here... :laughtwo:
Cool light saber! You're always on the cutting edge CraZ!

:laugh::rofl::laugh: Man I really needed that one.
Glad to make you smile dear.
had the worst episode this night.
Very sorry to hear this. I have some crazy allergy kicking up too. My sinuses feel like they are full of cement today.
Sorry Vg for dumping my craZy- ness here... :laughtwo:
Not a problem.
I'm curious as to what you've been up to.
A bunch of the fish keepers that I know use the flexible leds for their show tanks. I've seen them used for space buckets too.
I think that most of the fish keepers use the dimmable color change strips.

I’m in pretty good spirits, thanks! :passitleft: Had half a day out today and spent some time w a good friend I haven’t seen in a couple of years. Fully wiped out now but very happy. Also got to gaze at the ocean for the first time in months. ‘Twas a good day
:smokin: Wishing you one of those today as well. Well, tomorrow when you get up, I think it’s middle of night there now ...

Shh Amy...

I have some crazy allergy kicking up too. My sinuses feel like they are full of cement today.

Strange to get serious symptoms like this so late in the year? Read about mold spores beeing in the air making it hard for people allergies. But yesterday I even suspected I might have that damn Corona, step daughter caught it now she probably got in commuting on the metro but she having very mild symptoms so think she will get through it smooth even smoother than Trumpsta...

Not a problem.
I'm curious as to what you've been up to.
A bunch of the fish keepers that I know use the flexible leds for their show tanks. I've seen them used for space buckets too.
I think that most of the fish keepers use the dimmable color change strips.

Oh its this and that... still no grow though... :eye-roll: ...any day now.

Been trying to get my Airbrushing skills going, hardest thing seems to get the colors to flow through smooth depending on what I'm trying to paint. Super fine details is harder due to how much the paint is diluted it either spits or splats the paint, then add the air pressure in that as well. But I feel I'm improving and that is very giving, at first I was only seeing this as a possibility to paint some of my prints but now I'm looking more and more at it as a hobby of its own. Bought a few canvas frames to practice on so we'll see if I'm the next da Vinci or not...
:hippy:

Bought this 5m roll of led strips just to get a more day like light in my paint booth but this light is far too strong and blue to have there so I will use it for other purposes and I thinking of using it in a test run on plants. Seen people use those RGB strips as well but they are far too weak to get any results from using it on plants like Cannabis. Sure there are very strong RGB chips as well but then there is the problem of finding that optimal wavelength.

Well will give it a try when I get there. :slide:

Coffee is out again now... :nomo: ...hope you will have a great weekend Vg, you deserve it! :love:

I’m in pretty good spirits, thanks! :passitleft: Had half a day out today and spent some time w a good friend I haven’t seen in a couple of years. Fully wiped out now but very happy. Also got to gaze at the ocean for the first time in months. ‘Twas a good day
:smokin: Wishing you one of those today as well. Well, tomorrow when you get up, I think it’s middle of night there now ...

Shh Amy...
Happy you got to catch-up with someone special to you. I bet the ocean is magical.
I had hoped to go visit HH this summer but things obviously got postponed.
Someday I'll make the ocean trip , at least that is the plan. It's pretty much my entire bucket list.
See the ocean,mountains and maybe a giant redwood or two. Camp in the desert if possible...

Strange to get serious symptoms like this so late in the year? Read about mold spores beeing in the air making it hard for people allergies. But yesterday I even suspected I might have that damn Corona, step daughter caught it now she probably got in commuting on the metro but she having very mild symptoms so think she will get through it smooth even smoother than Trumpsta...

Oh its this and that... still no grow though... :eye-roll: ...any day now.

Been trying to get my Airbrushing skills going, hardest thing seems to get the colors to flow through smooth depending on what I'm trying to paint. Super fine details is harder due to how much the paint is diluted it either spits or splats the paint, then add the air pressure in that as well. But I feel I'm improving and that is very giving, at first I was only seeing this as a possibility to paint some of my prints but now I'm looking more and more at it as a hobby of its own. Bought a few canvas frames to practice on so we'll see if I'm the next da Vinci or not...
:hippy:

Bought this 5m roll of led strips just to get a more day like light in my paint booth but this light is far too strong and blue to have there so I will use it for other purposes and I thinking of using it in a test run on plants. Seen people use those RGB strips as well but they are far too weak to get any results from using it on plants like Cannabis. Sure there are very strong RGB chips as well but then there is the problem of finding that optimal wavelength.

Well will give it a try when I get there. :slide:

Coffee is out again now... :nomo: ...hope you will have a great weekend Vg, you deserve it! :love:
I really hope you don't have it. If you do then please take care of yourself.
:green_heart: Hope your stepdaughter heals quickly as well.

Think I'm allergic to mold. It comes on in early spring and fall when it's cool and moist out. Sticks around for a few weeks.
I'm also allergic to latex and chlorine (hives and blisters) and mildly allergic (mouth itches)to cinnamon and cherries.

You have my wheels turning with the sticky leds. I could use those for all sorts of lighting projects. One of which is a light box. Would work perfect!

You have a good weekend too CraZ.

Update....

Looks like about 3 days left on the Sour Diesel before I can trim her and jar her up.
I haven't removed any leaves yet. Looks like trimming will take no time at all.
The popcorn on her is pretty impressive.

Also took a few quick pics of the flowering GG#4. She's looking ok. Has a few light spots on her. She's getting her lady parts!!!

Looks like trimming will take no time at all.
You could almost just pluck it like a chicken- no trimmers needed!
Congrats on the harvest, VG!

Did I mention there's a salve for that?
Yes,yes you have. :laughtwo:

You could almost just pluck it like a chicken- no trimmers needed!
Congrats on the harvest, VG!
That's about it too. I should time myself on that one.
Or better yet. I should have my kid come and do it.
I think it would be a good one to learn on.
Then he can take some home and burp his own little jar like a big boy.

Guess I get to trim today as well. Sour D is ready to be jarred up!
I started about a half hour ago and I'm already half done.
Decarb just got done so I have to start the MB2s soon.

Back
Top Bottom