Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I just received some Peyote WiFi and forum so this will be a preview for me
Howdy Dusted. :passitleft:
They both look to be the super frosty types. Looks like the color in both strains come from a purple Bubba Kush plant.

I have some Purpinator that I've been meaning to try. I'm going to stick with the Mega Crop. Hopefully they are as compatible as stated.
Nicely done on the chopping! They both looked stellar at the end. And those plants must have some serious weight to be holding up the fan on the other end of the rope :).

That Sour D spear looks happy that you're holding it up in that pic...it's probably tired of standing all on its own!

Go babies go :cheer:
You so silly. You always make me smile Sheddie.:love:
I'm hoping for a run where I don't do something completely stupid and derail myself.

To dream, the impossible dream......

I'm gonna have so much to cure that I'm entertaining getting a 2 gallon bucket and a gamma lid. My usual 4 for $10 amber jars can only be found online for $30. No bueno.

Happy harvests VG!! They look fantastic! I’m loving all your untopped beauties - I really like doing that too when I can, so pretty and much less work :D
Highya Amy.
I topped for my first two years of growing. I really like the natural approach though. Think the peyotes are going to go this route. One of these descriptions warns you to not go over 25 days in veg for an indoor grow. Think it's the WiFi. Something I should probably pay attention to. I tend to veg longer than needed mostly due to me having to fix crappy looking veg plants before initiating flower.
I'll get it one of these days. :laughtwo:

Highya VG,

Your chikas look great! Even the harvested ones, lol!! Great job at the finish, even if your not happy with the grow. Love reading your journal!! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the harvest VG! Nice to have a clean slate to start with on those Peyotes, huh? Your clones are also looking gorgeous. Are those the ones you got in the mail or did you do those yourself? Thought for the day - I think the more plants you are growing the more “opportunities” there are to fork something up! So, think of it as part of the plan....and we get to watch and learn. :cheesygrinsmiley::adore:

Highya VG,

Your chikas look great! Even the harvested ones, lol!! Great job at the finish, even if your not happy with the grow. Love reading your journal!! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode.
I'm happy that I turned around my flowering girls at the end. I'm still a bit frustrated with my Sexxpot but I see signs of improvement. I have about a week until my closet is empty. Hope I can fix her in the meantime.

Congrats on the harvest VG! Nice to have a clean slate to start with on those Peyotes, huh? Your clones are also looking gorgeous. Are those the ones you got in the mail or did you do those yourself? Thought for the day - I think the more plants you are growing the more “opportunities” there are to fork something up! So, think of it as part of the plan....and we get to watch and learn. :cheesygrinsmiley::adore:
The taller GGs are ones that were sent to me. The two smaller ones are ones that I started. One of the smaller ones will become a bonsai mother. I should start training her soon.
I've been told that they can stretch like a mofo. Praying that I have enough headroom so I don't have to supercrop. It's not the end of the world if I have to. I just prefer not to.

Congratulations on the harvest VG!

Mad respect to you for hanging in there with your kids in this time.

The follow-up GZ and Sour D both look stupendous. Look forward to the smoke reports!

I may have already asked (a long time ago), but is this the first GZ you'll be sampling? I'm quite excited to pop mine. Interested to know how it smokes.

:Namaste: :cheer: :hookah:

I sure hope not!
Don't worry.
My telekinesis isn't that developed...yet.
Hiya VG!
Congrats on the harvest! Looks terrific, and you're off to a good start on the Peyote's. It's been a good day. :high-five:
Thanks Saugs
Any day that ends with a Dutch apple pie and some whiskey is a good day.
Both sets are beauties! :green_heart:
Thanks Boo. My ultra easy cloning has been just that. I just saw that the top to my Charlotte has rooted. Looks like she is an easy to clone strain as well.
Congratulations on the harvest VG!

Mad respect to you for hanging in there with your kids in this time.

The follow-up GZ and Sour D both look stupendous. Look forward to the smoke reports!

I may have already asked (a long time ago), but is this the first GZ you'll be sampling? I'm quite excited to pop mine. Interested to know how it smokes.

:Namaste: :cheer: :hookah:
I "grew" her once before. She was one of my worst plants so far. Only to be outdone by my fantastic failure of an ATF that hermied.
She smokes strong and stoney. She is half GG so she is a sticky-icky frost monster. She has great skunkiness/dankitude to her that I enjoy.

Nice harvest VG, heard about that WiFi but I would like to see a Bluetooth version before I try growing it. ;)
Ha! I love a good nerdy joke.
How are you and Ginza today!?!
My body told me to stay in bed today.
I'm listening. It hurts to move so I'm not doing that.
I do have to feed the 2x2 later but everyone else has been addressed.

Hi,VG...,and congrats on the great harvests!
My usual 4 for $10 amber jars can only be found online for $30. No bueno.
I found some 2 liter jars this morning at the 99¢ store...for 4 bucks each (that store's gonna have to change their name someday...)
Apparently, when this pandemic started, everyone started using mason jars for who knows what, because they've been sold out around here for over 6 months...
I even drove to another town to get some- they had plenty, according to their website- all they had was one little pint jar, and a fancy big one for 25 bucks....No bueno... :oops:

Ha! I love a good nerdy joke.
How are you and Ginza today!?!
My body told me to stay in bed today.
I'm listening. It hurts to move so I'm not doing that.
I do have to feed the 2x2 later but everyone else has been addressed.

Ginza has been at her mom the past two weeks, developed a strange allergy this fall from something don't know what it is yet. So I had to let her stay at her mom a few weeks now since she is starting to drop her fur as well. Can't say it got better but I will live. Finally got a "date" for my screening and evaluation now! It will start in the beginning of November so that's great to have that set now and look forward to. Had a tough down period again but since yesterday I'm back partly again at work.

You overdone it again right? :confused: It's sad we have to pay in pain for it but somethings we need to do and it's worth the price for doing it, I'm throwing a wild guess and saying its from working with the harvest? Try just doing the feeding and take it easy rest of the day!

I will try getting to work today as well, after that its weekend and I will probably at least get to see Ginza a few days. :)

My apologies. I evidently do not know how to post after two years of being here.

Hi,VG...,and congrats on the great harvests!

I found some 2 liter jars this morning at the 99¢ store...for 4 bucks each (that store's gonna have to change their name someday...)
Apparently, when this pandemic started, everyone started using mason jars for who knows what, because they've been sold out around here for over 6 months...
I even drove to another town to get some- they had plenty, according to their website- all they had was one little pint jar, and a fancy big one for 25 bucks....No bueno... :oops:
I'm looking at a bunch of options. I know somewhere around here or at my storage locker I have some gallon size Ball jars from the 20s. They have these funky zinc lids. Don't know if the collared tops work on them or not.
Would a thermos work? I have a bunch of vintage glass lined ones. Hmmm.....
Ginza has been at her mom the past two weeks, developed a strange allergy this fall from something don't know what it is yet. So I had to let her stay at her mom a few weeks now since she is starting to drop her fur as well. Can't say it got better but I will live. Finally got a "date" for my screening and evaluation now! It will start in the beginning of November so that's great to have that set now and look forward to. Had a tough down period again but since yesterday I'm back partly again at work.

You overdone it again right? :confused: It's sad we have to pay in pain for it but somethings we need to do and it's worth the price for doing it, I'm throwing a wild guess and saying its from working with the harvest? Try just doing the feeding and take it easy rest of the day!

I will try getting to work today as well, after that its weekend and I will probably at least get to see Ginza a few days. :)
Poor Ginza.
Did you switch her food recently? I usually look at food or insects bits first.
My brother had a dog that was allergic to everything. Most foods, medications, trees,grass....dogs. Yes, she was allergic to herself. Poor thing had twice monthly steroid shots. Lost nearly all of her hair before they figured it out. My little guy is allergic to spider bites and fleas.

Glad you finally have a date! You gonna have a grow started before then??

I've had the multi-day headache thing going on again. I've been sleeping for the most part. Being awake is too much to deal with.

Went poking around in the Pro Mix for the peyotes. They were both corkscrewed. I replanted them.
Think I initially planted them a bit too deep.
They should show up in the next two days.....fingers crossed.

Hi,VG- sorry to hear about your extended headache-hope it doesn't hang around much longer:hug:
They have these funky zinc lids. Don't know if the collared tops work on them or not.
The old zinc lids with the porcelain/glass insert? The new collared lids will fit, but you need the pint size lids for the quart size jars, because the old mason (and Ball) jars aren't the "wide mouth" type...not sure about the 2 quart size- my Mom used to collect bottles, but she only had the old quart jars in her collection...

Back
Top Bottom