Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Quit yer hollerin’ grammers! :laughtwo:

The ones pertaining to plants anyhow.
:love: :hug: :thumb:
glad that I finally caught it.
You were also seeing it before you caught the setting error... so really, as a grower you didn’t miss anything at all.
Great work on the tent stand! I am impressed with your wood working skills. :welldone:
mee tooo! :bravo:
Especially nice for quick-whip-together :)
classy joints.:rollit:
Yours is...
looking forward to trying the Geoflora. A bit nervous using something new but it seems pretty straightforward. Then again ,I did screw up using a one part system. I'm capable of anything it would seem.
@Mr. Krip is running a journal featuring the GeoFlora nutes at the moment. Super super easy. It’s mostly water - and the dry amendments mixed in at the start and then added to the soil surface every couple of weeks or something. It seems pretty cool. The journal may help you decide.
Holy smokes. I almost tossed these.
There’s your daytime oil! :thumb:

It's not that it's not working (hate sentences with twice not), it is working and that's the problem :laughtwo: my other condition makes me explode in my ideas and impulsiveness with stuff I need to do and this makes the pain that much worse though numbed by Blowfish nerve toxins. What I can say about effects from this Botox treatment is it treats my shallow nerve pain in my head, neck and shoulders but NOT the deeper muscle pain I get when doing stuff I normally cant even do any more from nerve pain. The deeper pain I get Lidocaina shots for but its usually only once every month and it only works for about a week. So its a vicious circle of pain and with a possible ADD condition it get unbearable sometimes. This Friday I chopped down an Oak tree that was giving away due to Oakbull larva's eating it from inside out, was bound to fall this winter it was next to the road at the house so I needed to do something before someone got hurt. So today I pay the price in pain for it, when I'm about to do something like that my mind snaps and there isn't a thought about the price for it the next days. JUST DO IT CRAZY... (I worked as a lumberjack) :laughtwo:

Sorry long pain spam... How are you doing now? Better I hope! :love:
Hope you are on the mend since your last post.
I had to take a few days off. Just kinda burned out I guess. Lost my confidence a little while chasing my tail on these plants.

:dude-knocking:
:nomo:
Landshark
Skipped right over:
:dude-knocking:

Candygram!
Wait....
I-I'm only a dolphin,ma'am.
Quit yer hollerin’ grammers! :laughtwo:

:love: :hug: :thumb:

You were also seeing it before you caught the setting error... so really, as a grower you didn’t miss anything at all.

mee tooo! :bravo:
Especially nice for quick-whip-together :)

Yours is...

@Mr. Krip is running a journal featuring the GeoFlora nutes at the moment. Super super easy. It’s mostly water - and the dry amendments mixed in at the start and then added to the soil surface every couple of weeks or something. It seems pretty cool. The journal may help you decide.

There’s your daytime oil! :thumb:
I skimmed the pertinent sections of Krip's journal. Seems pretty straightforward.

The Jamaican Dream is supposed to be a medium sized 90% sativa that flowers in 7-8 weeks. Interesting girl. Seems awfully short for a sativa to flower.
Hey VG. Hope you are well. :love: Miss seeing your posts ....:hug:
Highya Boo. :hug:
I'll catch up as soon as I can.
Homeschooling is hard and stressful. I'm just not used to the strange routine yet. I'll catch on I'm sure.

Hope you are on the mend since your last post.
I had to take a few days off. Just kinda burned out I guess. Lost my confidence a little while chasing my tail on these plants.

Same thing here, keep burning out on my projects and life in general... had to call doc this Monday to let her give me sick leave 100% for a few more days so tomorrow I'm suppose to be at 50% again. With this comes that confidence loss and I know exactly what you mean with chasing your tail... if its a plant or a 3d printer doesn't matter. Been missing you girl. :love:

I'll catch up as soon as I can.

We know you will and don't feel stressed out because you may have 100+ notifications, catch up later...

If only...

8a6442_5a40d3d1d64c499abea188d42933678c.jpg

My coffee cup were full again... :nomo: :slide:

Shit. You had me at “homeschooling”. Yoikes. Joints at the end and beginning and the middle of the day. Oof. :hug:
Wait. So you want me to cut back!?! :laughtwo:
I smoke all day long.

That's tough on everyone, but it's all we have right now :(.

If only...
The youngest one is proving to be a challenge already. Think she has ADD like her mama and oldest brother.

Same thing here, keep burning out on my projects and life in general... had to call doc this Monday to let her give me sick leave 100% for a few more days so tomorrow I'm suppose to be at 50% again. With this comes that confidence loss and I know exactly what you mean with chasing your tail... if its a plant or a 3d printer doesn't matter. Been missing you girl. :love:

We know you will and don't feel stressed out because you may have 100+ notifications, catch up later...

8a6442_5a40d3d1d64c499abea188d42933678c.jpg

My coffee cup were full again... :nomo: :slide:
Hey CraZ.
Sorry you are having to miss work but also glad that you can get the time off if you need it.
Hope work goes well for you tomorrow.:love:

I haven't had coffee all week. May not have been the best time to do that. As I'm talking about it ,the cravings are coming on.

Morning lady, hope you are getting back in the groove. I’ve heard from others what a clusterfuck school has become.
Mornin 013.

I'm attempting to be groovy:hippy::laughtwo:
Been up since 4:30 finishing up slurry tests and getting things ready for the day.
Just taking a nice smoke break before taking the kiddos out to exercise. I'm a phys-ed teacher now as well. Fun!

a lot of parents are juggling between public, private and home school, we heard a lot of families are dropping out of public systems to do individual home school. It’s a shame we can‘t just say screw it everybody gets a pass on 2020 and we will try again fall 2021. There’s no where for kids to go for working parents, it’s madness

a lot of parents are juggling between public, private and home school, we heard a lot of families are dropping out of public systems to do individual home school. It’s a shame we can‘t just say screw it everybody gets a pass on 2020 and we will try again fall 2021. There’s no where for kids to go for working parents, it’s madness
My oldest decided to take some time off at college. He wants the distance learning to be stable so he isn't wasting his time.
He's an adult and can do whatever he wants. Said that he plans to work and save up to move to Montana or Colorado to finish school.
I can't blame him for wanting to take a breather. The elementary and middle school curriculum has been strange thus far.

None of our systems were prepared for anything of this magnitude. They have had to scale up fast. Sounds like you have done well in raising him, he didn’t buy into the hype. That’s a free thinker for you - stand proud and encourage him to pursue those dreams. I can’t imagine what hoops everyone is jumping thru to supplement schooling

Back
Top Bottom