Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Don't be so hard on yourself, VG! You figured it out. :thumb: :cheer:
Highya Sye.
I'll be happy if they improve and don't get any worse. Just glad that I finally caught it.
Just fed the 2x4 and the closet. The correct amounts this time.
That is totally not your fault! I have never once checked my scale to see if it's on some unknown setting.

:excellentcatch:
I've had that scale for over 15 years. First incident that I've had with it. Sure it happened when I was painting my bedroom. It's the only time I've moved it from it's shelf.
Had to look up DWT. Found this....
dwt = A pennyweight (abbreviated dwt, from denarius weight) is a unit of mass that is equal to 24 grains, 1⁄20 of a troy ounce, 1⁄240 of a troy pound, approximately 0.054857 avoirdupois ounce and exactly 1.55517384 grams.

Something that I'm sure I learned at one time but have since forgotten. Seemed familiar :laughtwo:

Good to see your updates of mayhem and your sense of humor is back! :love: :)
I usually bounce back pretty fast. I'm back on my high intake regimen of eating cookies and smoking to excess. Cookies seem more effective if I eat them everyday so now I'm having one with my morning coffee and again in the early evening.
Have a good afternoon CraZ.
:passitleft:

I'm such a foolish fool. I should have run the extra popcorn from my Ammy while the kids were gone. I need some daytime cookies. The DDA oil makes me sleepy.

I managed to get my clone and mom area set back up today. I'm using a Finnex aquarium led strip that I used to have above my 40 gallon tank. This is where the GG clones will hang until some can go into flower. Going to try to keep them petite.
I can custom mix my own spectrum but it is a guessing game to what they are actually getting. It does have 6500k as a default for the white setting. I can add or take away any RBGW. It also has silly things that I don't need , like a ramp timer, moonlight, lightening storms and rolling cloud cover.
It was fun to mess around with for a little bit.

dwt = A pennyweight (abbreviated dwt, from denarius weight) is a unit of mass that is equal to 24 grains, 1⁄20 of a troy ounce, 1⁄240 of a troy pound, approximately 0.054857 avoirdupois ounce and exactly 1.55517384 grams.
Something that I'm sure I learned at one time but have since forgotten. Seemed familiar
Next time I need to convert guineas to farthings, I know who to call!
that I used to have above my 40 gallon tank.
And the fish tank now has a Mars Hydro?

... WTF? :rofl:

I still love you my foolish fool :love:
:kiss::hug: Love you too sweetness!!
Next time I need to convert guineas to farthings, I know who to call!

And the fish tank now has a Mars Hydro?
The tank I have going doesn't have a light right now.
The big tank was taken down to make room for my 2x2. I have a few smaller tanks that I need to set up in my room this week. I have some African aquatic plants that have to come inside from the patio pond. Cold here this morning. I should probably do that today.
IKR! Lol

Highya VG,

Glad you're feeling better. Seems to be a fleeting thing with age. Great looking shelf under the 2X2 tent! Your woodworking skills are very nice! Happy Smokin'

Don’t feel bad... ever since COVID hit our guineas have been farthing a lot too...

Love the groovy aquarium lights and elephants, you are always classing up the neighborhood. :green_heart:
Highya 013.
How's life been treating you? Good I hope.
I love classy joints.:rollit:
Sweet clone zone V. So which one smells like bubble gum? My BIL layed a bud on me that was delightfully bubble gum tasty. I liked it a lot. He didn't know what it was.
Right now it's the Sour Diesel. She's starting to change though.
@Heavenly Hybrid has grown an actual bubblegum strain before. She really liked it.
Highya VG,

Glad you're feeling better. Seems to be a fleeting thing with age. Great looking shelf under the 2X2 tent! Your woodworking skills are very nice! Happy Smokin'

I am capable of fancier builds. This was just something I threw together in an hour. Wouldn't have looked nearly as nice if I wouldn't have stained the wood.
If it was in a basement I may have skipped that step but it's in my bedroom and I have to look at it every day.

Nice! That reminds me to contact Geopots again :cheesygrinsmiley:

Are you going to run the GeoFlora nutes?
A grower only needs so much Terpinator/Purpinator.
Saves them money on shipping. Everyone is happy.

Hey VG doll,

Life is treating me like a dog treats a fire hydrant... Nah kidding there but I’m doing good, just kicking ass and taking names like always. Still waiting on funeral arrangements for the last wave of russet mites. I can keep the gnats in check but the mites are wearing out their welcome. I‘m gonna see about chartering a dragonfly or humming bird for their parting gift, I feel it’s the least I can do. Better yet - I can pour my soil on the concrete and do the propane weed burner wand and flame treat the soil, 400 degrees of propane should leave a permanent tan. Friggin pests!

Congrats on the Geoflora gratis, you are all hooked up!

If you don't have a lot of time, two bags does seem more convenient than seven bottles. ;)
Always with the sense making....
First day of school today so I have a new schedule to follow. I'll have to see what this entails but it's mostly online so far.

Hey VG doll,

Life is treating me like a dog treats a fire hydrant... Nah kidding there but I’m doing good, just kicking ass and taking names like always. Still waiting on funeral arrangements for the last wave of russet mites. I can keep the gnats in check but the mites are wearing out their welcome. I‘m gonna see about chartering a dragonfly or humming bird for their parting gift, I feel it’s the least I can do. Better yet - I can pour my soil on the concrete and do the propane weed burner wand and flame treat the soil, 400 degrees of propane should leave a permanent tan. Friggin pests!

Congrats on the Geoflora gratis, you are all hooked up!
I'm looking forward to trying the Geoflora. A bit nervous using something new but it seems pretty straightforward. Then again ,I did screw up using a one part system. I'm capable of anything it would seem.
Good luck fighting the good fight on the mite front. Don't relent.
Good idea going with the GeoFlora Nutes. I suspect I could use them with my soil if I went outdoors with it. I'd have to read more. Have fun with it!
Not so much my idea as it was just part of my prize package. I officially have too many nutes. Just jugs and boxes of the stuff sitting around.
Pretty soon it's gonna look like an episode of Hoarders:grow room edition. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom