Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Done did!

You have some amazing pistil growth in there. Fussy furry beauties. :welldone:
They are fussy. Congrats on MOTM. Enjoy your geopots.
What a great lineup, VG! Looking good :cool:

Can I ask your opinion on the Gorilla Zkittlez? I am quite excited to pop one. But haven't decided how soon! How have you found the effects?
Very skunky,sticky and sooooo stoney. One of the BF's favorites so far.
Hope I can finally grow a decent looking one. This plant seems cursed in my garden but it isn't the plant, it's me 100%.

Those bud sites look yummy Vg! :)
Highya CraZ. I can't wait until harvest.:yummy:Hope you are having a good afternoon.

Your plants are looking great, VG. I'm especially liking that Gorilla Zkittles. :thumb: Your Sour Diesel is a "head scratcher" for me - it doesn't look anything like the one I grew, as far as the leaf and bud structure, and your description of the aroma so far. My Sour D was always skunky fuel and never got anything bubblicious out of it. :hmmmm:

Ugh....gfucking gfungus gnats!
Squished a dozen this morning. I have BT in all of the pots now. And if I can find my sticky traps later I'll put some of those in there too.
I'll dig out my bag of perlite and add some of that along with a little DE.

BT will do it. i use a death from above approach in tandem with hotshots for fliers too. super effective. but agent orange .. so no bueno if constant human exposure.

ends trouble good though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

View media item 1790775Ordered one of these. Should be here by Saturday.

oooh. good budget choice from a decent brand.

Last day to vote in the 420 contests.

i really gotta pay more attention. sigh.

Your plants are looking great, VG. I'm especially liking that Gorilla Zkittles. :thumb: Your Sour Diesel is a "head scratcher" for me - it doesn't look anything like the one I grew, as far as the leaf and bud structure, and your description of the aroma so far. My Sour D was always skunky fuel and never got anything bubblicious out of it. :hmmmm:
She is flanked by two really skunky plants. Anything that I get from her is sweet and fruity. I have another seed. Will be interesting to see what I get from that one down the road.
All good, Vg?

:nomo:
I've been better. Headaches for three days and stress.
Not sleeping, barely eating, ornery as sin.
Thought it best to take a personal day. Think I need another one to be honest.

BT will do it. i use a death from above approach in tandem with hotshots for fliers too. super effective. but agent orange .. so no bueno if constant human exposure.

ends trouble good though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ooh. good budget choice from a decent brand.

i really gotta pay more attention. sigh.
Everything is in my bedroom so I'm only using natural pest control.
My ec pen should be here today. I've never tested my water at this house. I had a ppm pen a long time ago but ruined it on my first day of use. I dropped it into a fish tank and it wasn't waterproof.

I've been better. Headaches for three days and stress.
Not sleeping, barely eating, ornery as sin.
Thought it best to take a personal day. Think I need another one to be honest.

Noooo.... that's no good.

You need to try getting Botox for that headache girl, I had a few bad days after the treatment with headaches but now I can't even feel my forehead anymore so no more headaches for awhile. :laughtwo:

Trust me you need to push for this, it would really do you good. I hope you get better soon, but you are probably stressed out from something. :love:

Noooo.... that's no good.

You need to try getting Botox for that headache girl, I had a few bad days after the treatment with headaches but now I can't even feel my forehead anymore so no more headaches for awhile. :laughtwo:

Trust me you need to push for this, it would really do you good. I hope you get better soon, but you are probably stressed out from something. :love:
I'll be fine. I just have a lot of stuff to complete in the next week. Not sure how I'm going to do it all. Just have to get to it.

Been meaning to do some reading on the Botox. Just haven't had any time lately.

Pretty sure that I figured out my issues. The ones pertaining to plants anyhow.
Rather than tell you just how idiotic I am, let's just move on, shall we?

Plants should hopefully improve from here on out. Yay!

How can we learn from each other's mistakes if we don't admit to them?

#nojudgement
Ugh. If I must...
Ok. So my eyesight has been better and I've been dealing with broken glasses and probably need new ones with bifocals. All the cool kids are doing it. :laughtwo:

Anyhoo.....I thought that I was giving my plants normal doses of MC. Something seemed off to me for a bit now and I wish that I would have caught it sooner. My scale was not set to grams. It was set to dw1. Whatever that is, it's 1.5x more than I should have been feeding them. So my 5.5 gr a gal girls were getting 8+ gr and my closet GZ was getting 9.3gr.
So....a big ol major f-up for this chica.
You can imagine the mood that put me in yesterday. Buttercup had his work cut out for him trying to calm me down. I was defeated and was going to quit growing. How could I do something so stupid after all?? I was really hard on myself.
After talking to him and HH, I came around.

No idea how long it was set to that mode either but I'm guessing right at flip for the GZ in the closet. So, at least a month and a half ago.

What's done is done and I just have to be more careful in the future.

Wardrobe malfunction?
Lol. Daily.
Hi V G hope your days get better! Stay stoned and stay stoned.
Highya Fred!
I will stay stoned. Don't you worry about that. Lmao.
:passitleft:
Hope you're having a splendid day.

Since I screwed up because my poor eyesight, Buttercup gave me homework for the weekend. I'm supposed to construct some of these as punishment.
View media item 1791608He has told me to get new glasses numerous times over the last 6 months. I deserve this as penance.

Back
Top Bottom