Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Tons o bud girl! And good looking too! When's your next harvest window open up?
Looks like I have about two more weeks on the big GZ. Going for a touch of amber on her. Then a week or two later the critical should be done. Week or so after that I have the small GZ ready for harvest and still a few more weeks for the Sour D to finish.

They look most excellent!! Here’s my motto....... Bruised, bloodied up with fans yellowed out and falling off; just get them across the finish line! Obviously I would prefer show quality plants and strive for that goal.

Even if it’s not your best looking crop, those cookies and oils will get ‘er done! But honestly your garden always looks incredible! That’s why I’m here - to soak up the skills.

Highya VG,

I think they all look fine! Phat buds, loaded with trichomes, smelling like cannabis! What's not to like?!? Happy Smokin'

They look most excellent!! Here’s my motto....... Bruised, bloodied up with fans yellowed out and falling off; just get them across the finish line! Obviously I would prefer show quality plants and strive for that goal.

Even if it’s not your best looking crop, those cookies and oils will get ‘er done! But honestly your garden always looks incredible! That’s why I’m here - to soak up the skills.
I've had worse looking plants. Just so happens that they are the exact same ones. I clones them. I'll eek out a nice harvest and be happy that I have something new and exciting to try.:bong::love:
Highya VG,

I think they all look fine! Phat buds, loaded with trichomes, smelling like cannabis! What's not to like?!? Happy Smokin'
Happy smokin to you as well, Bode.
:passitleft:
What Bode said ↑↑↑

:thumb:
Highya darlin'.
I think you'll get a kick out of my next post. You have a good memory and should see right away why it's so damn funny.

From Hytiva blog.

1599781432044.png

Taste & Smell
Effects
Pairs Well With
About this Sativa Strain
Jamaican Dream is a mostly-sativa (90%) cannabis strain with potent sativa characteristics to match. With a fast-hitting, energetic high, consumers experience a burst of energy and productivity along with uplifting euphoria. The mind can get overwhelmed with thoughts but Jamaican Dream also stimulates creativity. WIth a sativa like this, find yourself something you enjoy doing and go do it. Put the energy to good use by spending time with friends or just that one special person.
Although not recommended for people prone to nervousness, Jamaican Dream is anti-inflammatory and recommended for depression, fatigue, stress, pain.
Lab Data
Cannabinoid Lab Data
CannabinoidAmount
THC:15-21%
Δ9-THC:4.09%
CBD:0.06%
CBN:0.35%
THC-A:16.33%
Δ8-THC:<0.01%
CBD-A:0.05%
CBC:0.13%
CBG:<0.01%
CBG-A:0.10%
Terpene Lab Data
TerpeneAmount
Beta Myrcene:0.68%
Beta Caryophyllene:0.51%
Alpha Pinene:0.50%
Alpha Humulene:0.11%
Limonene:<0.01%
Linalool:<0.01%
Terpinolene:<0.01%

So you noticed the ones that said Banana and almost missed the ones that said Jamaica? Slow down because there may be more hiding in the wrapping :).
I looked thoroughly this time. :laughtwo:
Clear bags wrapped in bubble wrap. I only saw the bananananas.
Was so stoked when I saw the Jamaicans.
Mostly landrace....interesting.
I'll be growing that one in the closet. May need the headroom.

Really good news.
My neighbor that had the stroke is finally back home tonight.
They kept her quite a bit longer than anyone anticipated. A lot of that having to do with the lockdown or so I'm being told.
We are just glad to finally have her back home once again.

Sorry Vg, feels like I missed out the whole week here. Home again with pain this week... :(

Those girls you got blooming look amazing! Love it! :love:

They got burned up a bit.
I will still smoke them, don't worry.

I'm not worried... They are already half smoked so won't be that hard lighting them buds up then. ;)

LoL like that Nervous effect, thats what makes me calm I think. :)

Great news!
It really is. We missed her around here.
Guess that the first thing that she wanted to do was bake a pie and take a nap in her own bed.

Sorry Vg, feels like I missed out the whole week here. Home again with pain this week... :(

Those girls you got blooming look amazing! Love it! :love:

I'm not worried... They are already half smoked so won't be that hard lighting them buds up then. ;)

LoL like that Nervous effect, thats what makes me calm I think. :)
Isn't the Botox working? Is this something different?

Geez CraZ. My heart goes out to you. :hug: Chronic pain is the pits.

Isn't the Botox working? Is this something different?

Geez CraZ. My heart goes out to you. :hug: Chronic pain is the pits.

It's not that it's not working (hate sentences with twice not), it is working and that's the problem :laughtwo: my other condition makes me explode in my ideas and impulsiveness with stuff I need to do and this makes the pain that much worse though numbed by Blowfish nerve toxins. What I can say about effects from this Botox treatment is it treats my shallow nerve pain in my head, neck and shoulders but NOT the deeper muscle pain I get when doing stuff I normally cant even do any more from nerve pain. The deeper pain I get Lidocaina shots for but its usually only once every month and it only works for about a week. So its a vicious circle of pain and with a possible ADD condition it get unbearable sometimes. This Friday I chopped down an Oak tree that was giving away due to Oakbull larva's eating it from inside out, was bound to fall this winter it was next to the road at the house so I needed to do something before someone got hurt. So today I pay the price in pain for it, when I'm about to do something like that my mind snaps and there isn't a thought about the price for it the next days. JUST DO IT CRAZY... (I worked as a lumberjack) :laughtwo:

Sorry long pain spam... How are you doing now? Better I hope! :love:

Back
Top Bottom