Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

The GGs....
Charlotte looks tipped
Sexxpot looks like her lowers have just a touch of tipping.
They were fed yesterday morning.
I will add that both Sexxpot and Charlotte are much perkier today despite any tipping.

That would open up a new industry. Coreguns, are you sure your roots aren't here in the US? :rofl:

Coreguns, like the sound of that... Sometimes I wish we had more liberal laws regarding both drugs and firearms and then when I think about it I like the way it is here though. Been thinking of getting hunter license though, a think I want to do before 40... 38,5 now. LoL

Don't know how my neck would respond to it though.... :rolleyes:

I recommend avoiding sawed off shotguns

That sounds like a very good plan... less messy with a 22. :cool:

I'm doing much better. Just trying to take it easy so I'm not in the same predicament.
Need to slow my roll....a lot.

Sounds great Vg, need to slow down as well and probably find another job that's less stressful for me. How a city job ever could be stressful..... :laughtwo:

They might be happier with the new fresh food! You could always back the grams down a bit and let the growth catch up if you're worried.
I'll figure it out....or....not.
FFS. I feel so lost right now.
That’s it?! You made it sound so much worse. They’re gonna be just fine! :kiss:
You didn't see the others yet , sweets. These look pretty good compared to the big GZ.
Sounds great Vg, need to slow down as well and probably find another job that's less stressful for me. How a city job ever could be stressful..... :laughtwo:
Hopefully you can find something else that has less stressors and can fulfill you on another level. Something that you really truly enjoy. :love:

Hey y'all.
For better or for worse.....

Big GZ looks like total crapola. She lost most of her lower canopy. Has some shitty sugars.

Sour D. She had her largest and oldest fans turn yellow overnight.

Lil GZ...
Same problems. Looks deficient.
Critical just has some tipped leaves.

I wish I could help. For whatever reason the same issues seem to appear at the same time of the grow. Maybe I'm wrong but all your plants do great through veg and when flower comes along the plants look deficient.
A slurry test is probably going to come out whack but unless you know for sure there's no way to deal with it. If the pH is out no matter what we suggest most likely won't work.
We are finding out that with the MC the excessive nitrate causes the pH to rise in the media and if your water is high in alkalinity plus the excessive nitrate your medium is probably being altered faster than others here.
Growing in soil may help as I never seem to experience the same things others do growing in Promix.

I wish I could help. For whatever reason the same issues seem to appear at the same time of the grow. Maybe I'm wrong but all your plants do great through veg and when flower comes along the plants look deficient.
A slurry test is probably going to come out whack but unless you know for sure there's no way to deal with it. If the pH is out no matter what we suggest most likely won't work.
We are finding out that with the MC the excessive nitrate causes the pH to rise in the media and if your water is high in alkalinity plus the excessive nitrate your medium is probably being altered faster than others here.
Growing in soil may help as I never seem to experience the same things others do growing in Promix.
I'll do a slurry.
I have lime and have a feeling that I'll be using it.
I didn't have these problems last grow. All of my Autos looked really good. Used the ver 3 from week 4 of flower until harvest. Was on ver 2.5 before that. DSS grow went well. I grew them before the autos.
Maybe I have an old bag of Pro Mix as well? Never checked the date on it. Got it from a different place than the usual. They might not sell as much at the tiny greenhouse that I went to a few towns over.

That could be due to less veg time. The autos I'm assuming would have finished sooner than your photos that you run.
Autos went for around 105 ish days.
Not a short grow at all. That's about 3.5 months. Comparable to some of my photo grows.

I'll do a slurry.
I have lime and have a feeling that I'll be using it.
I didn't have these problems last grow. All of my Autos looked really good. Used the ver 3 from week 4 of flower until harvest. Was on ver 2.5 before that. DSS grow went well. I grew them before the autos.
Maybe I have an old bag of Pro Mix as well? Never checked the date on it. Got it from a different place than the usual. They might not sell as much at the tiny greenhouse that I went to a few towns over.
If your pH is high do not add lime. It will increase the pH further.

If your pH is high do not add lime. It will increase the pH further.
I think the smartest way is to change the nutes for a bit. When we know the results we can suggest to run a nitrate based feed or an ammoniacal based feed which would raise or lower the pH accordingly.

There are other issues to consider when adding lime to raise the pH. Dolomite lime contains large amounts of magnesium along with calcium carbonate while calcitic lime only contains calcium carbonate. Calcitic lime also works more quickly than dolomite lime and calcium carbonate is better at balancing pH than magnesium carbonate.
MC has high amounts of Ca and Mg already so introducing that could create new deficiencies.

feed by ppm/ec if you get the mc wet. reverting to ppm/ec negates any under/overfeed situation as a result of getting it wet.

the ppm/ec sched is posted on green leaf's website alongside the g/gal measurements. you can trust it and don't have to halve it like other nute schedules.

feed by ppm/ec if you get the mc wet. reverting to ppm/ec negates any under/overfeed situation as a result of getting it wet.

the ppm/ec sched is posted on green leaf's website alongside the g/gal measurements. you can trust it and don't have to halve it like other nute schedules.
I'll order a ppm or ec meter asap. Don't have one of those yet.

everyone gets used to feeding by weight. i haven't opened the ec meter for a couple grows.

I found the cheap ppm/TD meters work pretty well, more accurate than the cheap pH meters. I don’t use it much anymore but in hydro/aero it was essential.

everyone gets used to feeding by weight. i haven't opened the ec meter for a couple grows.
It will be 'fun' to see what my tap ppm is.
I've been wondering for quite some time now.
I found the cheap ppm/TD meters work pretty well, more accurate than the cheap pH meters. I don’t use it much anymore but in hydro/aero it was essential.
Funny thing is that I believe that I have some ec or ppm meter solution but not a meter. Blue lab I think. BF's mom ordered the wrong kit for Xmas. I clearly asked for Apera and she ordered Blue Lab.
I didn't say anything. Would have only upset her and she's such a sweetie.

:ciao: :green_heart: :ciao: Wish I didn't feel so helpless. You'll get this!
I've been endlessly frustrated for the last few weeks. Haven't been on much as a result. My time and energy have been divided, trying to remodel my room, my daughter's room and growing not to mention all the normal mommy stuff squeezed in there too.
I'm eyeball deep in muddy water....

:hug: from us to you. That and amazing advice and moral support is the best we can do from afar.
:kisstwo: Lub y'all.
School will start soon and I can slow down a bit. It's crunch time right now.

Back
Top Bottom