Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It isn't soporific but is an appetite stimulant so I will have to watch my munchie intake.

That's also a drawback, seems like Indica is far worse for me with munchies...

My headaches are back. Jacked up my neck again doing chores.

:confused: :love:

Hope you feel better soon Vg, we never learn where that limit is... problem is it's never static and one day the limit is closer than we think.

Treatment was rescheduled for next week... my problem was I already got there when they called me, its 140km round trip for me so today is no good...

I'm good with Froggy for a while.

Me too...! :laughtwo:

you might want to try a topical for the pinched nerve. i have one as well, makes my arm and shoulder go numb, and is hard to sleep when it is complaining. i find a topical gets it to back off.

Hi VG! Glad you are feeling better. I remember someone mentioning that they vacuum seal their MC into smaller containers - was that you? If so, what size packages do you make?

the 19kg bag will fill a smaller hardware store bucket nicely. the 2.5 gallon bucket. i use coconut oil jars with a spin on lid to keep smaller quantities handy. peanut butter jars would also work great.

I have this one recurring dream where I spit all of my teeth out into my hands. I find it really disturbing.
It seems to happen at times of high stress in my life.

losing teeth is one of the most common dreams. it generally indicates anxiety, or a loss of control over over a personal situation.

you might want to try a topical for the pinched nerve. i have one as well, makes my arm and shoulder go numb, and is hard to sleep when it is complaining. i find a topical gets it to back off.
Hey bluter, Mr. H is having the same problem with his arm going numb. Do you apply the pain oil to the site of impingement or the arm? Both? I’m gonna have him try it and see if it can help him too.

Hey bluter, Mr. H is having the same problem with his arm going numb. Do you apply the pain oil to the site of impingement or the arm? Both? I’m gonna have him try it and see if it can help him too.

it's actually a pinched nerve at the base of my neck that does it. i apply the topical there. i make both a thc and a cbd based topical. either will have an effect, but i find the cbd topical a bit better for the issue.

all my cbd strains are 1:1 cbd/thc though. i have not tried a high cbd low thc topical. i have personally found 1:1 strains to be more effective.

i have a tutorial in my current thread on how i make the topicals.

it's actually a pinched nerve at the base of my neck that does it. i apply the topical there. i make both a thc and a cbd based topical. either will have an effect, but i find the cbd topical a bit better for the issue.

all my cbd strains are 1:1 cbd/thc though. i have not tried a high cbd low thc topical. i have personally found 1:1 strains to be more effective.

i have a tutorial in my current thread on how i make the topicals.
I think that is the same spot for him too, C-7 area. I have some THC oil already made, so I’ll have him go ahead and start with that. Thanks bluter :thanks:

I think that is the same spot for him too, C-7 area. I have some THC oil already made, so I’ll have him go ahead and start with that. Thanks bluter

sounds right. cool. no worries. :)

infused oils work great in the short term. have found a butter type topical will take longer for an initial effect, but have greater efficacy over a longer duration, even though the dosage percentages are smaller.

in other words - you may wanna look in to an infused butter or cream topical .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit : you have the base oil already. it's just a matter of the rest.

Found a gummy recipe with melatonin in it. Gotta order some molds now .
Speaking of gummies, has anyone had success finding the unflavored gelatin packets anywhere? The stores in my area have not had any for the past several months. I did an internet search and it seems there is a pandemic-related shortage going on. I did find some on Amazon, but only the 16 oz size bottle. Now I have a pound of it - gonna be able to make a lot of gummies with that! :laughtwo:
Do you think that I could stick old , super dried out Bovedas in there??
Why are your Bovedas dried out? Did you know you can re-hydrate them by putting them into a ziploc bag with a damp paper towel? If they are really dry, it will probably take a week or so to re-hydrate, but it works. As soon as they start feeling a little crunchy I throw them in and they come out just like new.

:hug:
Feel better soon. We miss you and your plants. I'm good with Froggy for a while.
:hug:
Computer screens were too much to handle. I tried getting on here but I could only last a few minutes so I gave up.
Slept pretty much all day. One cookie would wear off and I would eat another. Think I had 5 yesterday??
Was pretty out of it.

Highya VG,

I second sheddie's concerns! I hate when others bear pain so much! Wish I could help! Love your chickies! Happy Smokin'
I'm pushing myself when I shouldn't and this is the result. Well earned.
Chickies are still alive! Well, that I know of. 2x4 girls did get a bit dry and I have yet to look at the big GZ today. She was due to be watered last night but I was so groggy that I forgot. Missed seeing her before lights out this morning too. Fingers crossed that she isn't dying on me.
That's also a drawback, seems like Indica is far worse for me with munchies...

:confused: :love:

Hope you feel better soon Vg, we never learn where that limit is... problem is it's never static and one day the limit is closer than we think.

Treatment was rescheduled for next week... my problem was I already got there when they called me, its 140km round trip for me so today is no good...

Me too...! :laughtwo:
I'm looking for indica strains with THC-V. This is an appetite suppressant. A nice couchlock without the munchies would be fantastic.
Sorry your appointment turned out like that. Hope you can make it to your next one without being in too much pain. A week can be an awfully long time when you're not feeling well.

you might want to try a topical for the pinched nerve. i have one as well, makes my arm and shoulder go numb, and is hard to sleep when it is complaining. i find a topical gets it to back off
I have been using a grapeseed oil topical. It's made from a high THC strain, G13 haze. It does help but I'm dealing with bone on bone grinding in my spine. I've been eating cannabis, rubbing it on myself and smoking it in large quantities.
Buttercup suggested that I look into getting a tens machine. They have helped in the past.
losing teeth is one of the most common dreams. it generally indicates anxiety, or a loss of control over over a personal situation.
Couldn't be more fitting.
Calcium chloride we lay on ice in winter works to collect moisture. Got any icemelt left over? I've seen it hung over buckets in kneehigh nylons.
I'm fresh out. I imagine that I'll have to get some in about 3 months though. Not sure if it's in stock right now. I did refill my jar today and the new MC looked nice and dry.
Why are your Bovedas dried out? Did you know you can re-hydrate them by putting them into a ziploc bag with a damp paper towel? If they are really dry, it will probably take a week or so to re-hydrate, but it works. As soon as they start feeling a little crunchy I throw them in and they come out just like new.
They are dry because my bf leaves them out of the jar. Despite this happening on a quite few occasions ,it hasn't stopped.
I have a bunch of Bovedas so I toss them in a box until I need to rehydrate them. I'll get to it someday. Lol.
Another bad day today? :love:
Quite a bit better, thanks.
Yesterday was pretty dark but my neck cracked this morning and most of my pain disappeared.
Just being careful today. Don't want to end up back there for a good long while.

holy expletive deleted take care of yourself :)

I have been using a grapeseed oil topical. It's made from a high THC strain, G13 haze. It does help but I'm dealing with bone on bone grinding in my spine. I've been eating cannabis, rubbing it on myself and smoking it in large quantities.
Buttercup suggested that I look into getting a tens machine. They have helped in the past.

i have had some relief and feedback that a 1:1 strain is effective. it would be much lower in thc concentration over the haze, but has the cbd side. strains i sourced are 8:9 - 9:9 or so. as an alternate, maybe try a straight up cbd topical.

a cream or butter may also help. even lower in concentration, but can often provide a longer duration of effect.

good choice on grapeseed .. it is the most cost effective oil to infuse, with the highest skin barrier penetration.

Good morning dear woman. Happy Sunday! We're filling a dumpster today with the contents of the bottom floor apartment. Our youngest is moving in in December with her man and we're re doing the place over, at their labor(thank goodness), for them so they can put some $$ in savings.

Feel better V!

holy expletive deleted take care of yourself :)

i have had some relief and feedback that a 1:1 strain is effective. it would be much lower in thc concentration over the haze, but has the cbd side. strains i sourced are 8:9 - 9:9 or so. as an alternate, maybe try a straight up cbd topical.

a cream or butter may also help. even lower in concentration, but can often provide a longer duration of effect.

good choice on grapeseed .. it is the most cost effective oil to infuse, with the highest skin barrier penetration.
The Charlotte that I'm growing should give me something close to a 1:1 when I mix them. She is at 19%CBD and the G13 is around 20%ish THC. The main reason I was looking for a heavy CBD producer. My only experience with a CBD plant was the 1:1 Blue Shark that I grew last year. I think she was 6% THC/CBD.

Good morning dear woman. Happy Sunday! We're filling a dumpster today with the contents of the bottom floor apartment. Our youngest is moving in in December with her man and we're re doing the place over, at their labor(thank goodness), for them so they can put some $$ in savings.

Feel better V!
Happy Sunday to you dear.
That's really cool Stone. :love:
Bet it will be a sweet little nest for them. Doing a little remodel on you house is a plus for you. Good deal all around.
The best part is knowing she will be safe under your roof. I know my son is an adult now but I seem to worry more now that he's out of the house.

I'm assuming that this is normal??

I rehydrated my bovedas by dropping them in a saucer of water, also I use OTC lidocaine topical in conjunction with my homemade oils.
I have an aloe lotion with lidocaine. I use it for sunburns and bug bites mostly.
Probably different that the OTC you are referring to. What are the ingredients of yours?

The Charlotte that I'm growing should give me something close to a 1:1 when I mix them. She is at 19%CBD and the G13 is around 20%ish THC. The main reason I was looking for a heavy CBD producer. My only experience with a CBD plant was the 1:1 Blue Shark that I grew last year. I think she was 6% THC/CBD.

Happy Sunday to you dear.
That's really cool Stone. :love:
Bet it will be a sweet little nest for them. Doing a little remodel on you house is a plus for you. Good deal all around.
The best part is knowing she will be safe under your roof. I know my son is an adult now but I seem to worry more now that he's out of the house.

I'm assuming that this is normal??
I think so. I find myself doing the same. The worst thing now is I never cook for them anymore. I enjoyed cooking when they came for a visit. I did cook coffee cake muffins for them today though. I got my fix.

My BIL dropped me about a gram of gelato bubble hash he grew and made today. I am nice and elevated. Well done J O! It's a fun buzz.

Big GZ is kind of a disappointment. Gonna try coring her. She is pretty bound.
I've had to core my outdoor girls a couple times already. They are pretty root bound as well. I feel like it does indeed help. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom