Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Why do you no likey the supercrop?
Someday when I grow up ,I hope to be a good enough grower that I won't have to supercrop.
I'm guessing it will mess with her aesthetic :cheesygrinsmiley:
You guessed correctly. You win a cookie.
Can’t be any OCD involved with super cropping. Just won’t work out well. Lol
Not terribly well, no. Lol.

Gals are looking fabulous! :green_heart:
Thanks Candy.
I'm getting pretty good at fixing my mistakes. Not making those mistakes in the first place would be quite helpful, I would imagine.
Someday...

Clones are looking good, they’ll be taking off soon.
They have improved greatly since the transplant. A little pale yet. I'll bump them up to 3.5gr/gal MC.
Just pictures, no words?! What is this, ig? ;) :laughtwo:
Not a lot to say I guess. Been a tough couple of weeks and it's not showing any signs of letting up.

Growing sativas indoor is hard work and always needs attention not to let them runaway... and growing them next to lowriders is almost impossible. :laughtwo:

Think it looks great Vg! Hope you are doing better health wise again, I got my Xylocaina shots this Wednesday and feel like a million bucks again a few days so hopefully I will be able to drive to the pain clinic this next Thursday for those Botox injections... 200 units of Botox here we go... :slide:

Not a lot to say I guess. Been a tough couple of weeks and it's not showing any signs of letting up.

you're doing great vg. don't feel bad, i've been trying to get caught up for wks now. i'm at least 3wks behind on dropping the next seeds, neither room is any shape either.

Growing sativas indoor is hard work and always needs attention not to let them runaway... and growing them next to lowriders is almost impossible. :laughtwo:

Think it looks great Vg! Hope you are doing better health wise again, I got my Xylocaina shots this Wednesday and feel like a million bucks again a few days so hopefully I will be able to drive to the pain clinic this next Thursday for those Botox injections... 200 units of Botox here we go... :slide:
Really happy that you finally got some relief and that even more is on the way.

My headaches have subsided for now and I'm physically feeling almost 100%.
However, the emotional side of me has taken a hit this week and I'm not in a good headspace.
I have had little sleep and even when I do get a few hours they are usually riddled with anxiety dreams.

Well, we all know what lack of sleep and lots of stress can do...

you're doing great vg. don't feel bad, i've been trying to get caught up for wks now. i'm at least 3wks behind on dropping the next seeds, neither room is any shape either.
I'm just trying to keep my head above water right now. I'm incredibly behind on journals and housework..well, everything.
Doing my best to keep everything alive at this point.
I'm sure we will both get back on track soon.

Hey Doll, Well that sucks a plenty! In my 20’s thru 40’s I slept well. Now in my 50’s sleep is not restorative. It’s sporadic and I wake at odd times during the night. Maybe slam a couple benadryls an hour before bed, or perhaps melatonin works better for you. I know you probably don’t want to add extra meds but a good nights sleep can make all the difference!

Anyway just checking on you VG, no need to reply!

They look even better out of the tent! And since pumpkin spice lattes are already for sale it's not too early to string up lights on the Sour Diesel.

:thumb:

Continue on the mend. :hug:
:hug: I'll take it!
Lol. My Charlie Brown Xmas tree??
Buttercup said that she looked nekkid.

There's something about your Gorilla Zkillitles V! What a plant! Do much lst on her? So nuggy!
No lst on the lil one. She is an untrained clone. Big GZ got supercropped. Lil one is doing ok for what she has been through. Decent node spacing on her.

Back
Top Bottom