Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Howdy y'all.
Just a quickie update.
Closet girls are doing well.
Toms and yam slips are too.
Wish it would warm up here. I'd like to get my veggies hardened off and planted.
The big autos are on day 98 and the lil gal on day 88. Was gonna chop Derpy but her buds have been doing a lot of firming up in the last few days and she is still drinking and spitting out more pistils. She is gonna chill for now. Ammy has forever left from the looks of her.

Derpy
Terpy
Ammy
:adore: That's a beautiful garden V!

:kisstwo::hug:
Wow! Those look amazing!
Thanks BooWho.
Welcome to my journal and to 420. I see that you recently joined here. Good to see another lady grower. Not many of us around these forums.
:adore: That's a beautiful garden V!
Awww shucks... Thanks Stone.
Almost time to go on a new grow adventure. If the Ammy ever finishes up.
Dang Sativas. Lol
:woohoo: :love: on all fronts!
Soon I'll be in the DDA club with y'all. :high-five::slide:
Until then....
:passitleft:
Great job with the auto's Vg! They all look very nice but that Dda is :drool:
Smells better than she looks. Knocks me out everytime I open the tent.
Have no clue what the Ammy smells like.
I'll find out one of these days....if she ever finishes.

Love that tent. I’ve been thinking about buying a kit and have been looking for that size on the Mars site but it hasn’t been working well for the last few days.
Hi Boo (and VG and all :) ) just a heads up about the Mars tents and i don’t mean to dis’ a sponsor but it came out in a thread recently that there is no warranty on their tents. I’ll chase up the discussion, just didnt want to leave it unsaid! They (Mars) do awesome work w their lights and support for members, just seems an issue w tents.

Thanks so much for that Amy. I’ve been looking at tents today and some of the reviews have not been so good on them either. I’m thinking about a 2x4 from vivosun. The price isn’t too bad and there are pretty decent reviews online. Anyone have one?
@shottafire has a 3x3 Vivosun. Check his out perhaps??

I thought that I had 4 or 5 days. Crazy bastard (bf's bff) drove straight through and is here already.
I'm not ready for a house guest. Dammit!!!
Why do people do this??? Ugh!!!!

Guess he hasn't slept in two days either. Should be extra fun.

Beautiful plant- she is definitely a loonng runner- she really looks like she's only halfway there...

Well $hit! I won't ask why, but it doesn't seem right to me...I'm sure going to miss him :straightface:
Yup. That Ammy is nuts. She hasn't slowed drinking and keeps pushing lots of pistils.
You're totally right. She looks to be only halfway done.

I scoff at your estimated time World of Seeds!!! 85 days huh!?!? Lol

It's all good Vg. Ya things got outa hand pretty quick, Again I don't feel comfortable saying much about it here but it's pretty messed up.
:passitleft:

Smoke one for our bro:love:
I can't blame you. I'm uncomfortable about it and I wasn't directly involved.

Definitely....:passitleft:

Thanks so much for that Amy. I’ve been looking at tents today and some of the reviews have not been so good on them either. I’m thinking about a 2x4 from vivosun. The price isn’t too bad and there are pretty decent reviews online. Anyone have one?
I went through a couple of tents before getting a Gorilla (also a 420Mag sponsor) and thinking that I could have pushed to get that in the first instance. I recommend it highly. It is spendy for sure, but it will last.

Here’s where that discussion starts about the Mars warranty thing, if anyone is interested. I’m not sure what the outcome has been, if any.

Well, we are thinking alike! I went back and looked at reviews of the Vivosun and the Gorilla - they both have some negative reviews but there are always people who are never happy with anything - and I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on a 2x4 Gorilla Lite Line. Hopefully that should work well for me. I have too many plants right now with too little room (my first grow). Once I get them through the next few months my plan is to have a perpetual auto grow with 1- 3 plants only. I think that size should work for that plan?

Back
Top Bottom