Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Sweet setup,VG!- time well spent today - can't wait till it's full o plants!

That's a familiar sight! I love my 3 x 3. The inside finish is like a *the top tent maker's. Perfect with that light!
It was 10x easier than putting up a 2x4 by myself. This took about 10 minutes.
Was happy about that. Didn't want to wrestle with a tent today.

Sweet setup,VG!- time well spent today - can't wait till it's full o plants!
:love: :love: :love: Highya carcass!

In a few days it will have a hanging DDA in it. That should fill it right up quick. Lol

DDA's going to look sweet in there! Hang em High! Trim en high too! WooHoo!
I need to get a fan in there and probably a hygrometer, eh? Been so busy I spaced off that stuff a timer and an extension cord. Poor poor VG. Lol
Wow sweet looking tent, VG!

All my best,
~Magnus
Thanks Magnus. Can't wait to put it to good use. I doubled my grow space in a few months. I need to make a plan on how to best use what I now have.
Nice job VG and the tent looks great. Is the the same guitar light HH has? Looks bright AF.
This is a Mars Hydro SP-150. It's a nice light. Certainly no guitar though.
HH has a really,really nice light.
I'm jealous of hers.
It make me go.....:drool:

2500gr MC bags are back in stock.
It doesn't show up on the site yet. I just received an email that it is available. I'm sure it will update soon.

Howdy y'all.
Just a quickie update.
Closet girls are doing well.
Toms and yam slips are too.
Wish it would warm up here. I'd like to get my veggies hardened off and planted.
The big autos are on day 98 and the lil gal on day 88. Was gonna chop Derpy but her buds have been doing a lot of firming up in the last few days and she is still drinking and spitting out more pistils. She is gonna chill for now. Ammy has forever left from the looks of her.

Derpy
Terpy
Ammy

Back
Top Bottom