Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Time to fire up the DDa
After 96 days I was so ready.
I'll bet a solid punch in the nose(or a good head butt) to your brothers could help you feel better. Let me know if you try it. I'll feel better. ;)
They have really bad adult guilt about it now. They saw my reaction as an adult was the same as when I was little. It really freaked them out.
Hi VG!
Derpy's looking great. How was the DDA sampler?
Smoothish. Hit me in the forehead immediately. I didn't have much and it was from really down low on the plant. Looking forward to trying some well cured tops.
I really liked it.
Lol, seems like DDA is a knock out! :laughtwo:
Just a busy morning. Lots to do today.
My back isn't cooperating very well.
I've been having spasms since yesterday afternoon.

Took my tweenager on a long hike.
No Morels yet that I saw. It is early but if you want them you have to look daily.

Gonna rest and :bong: then get back to work. Still have some things to square away before I can erect my tent.

First...tick check.

Took my tweenager on a long hike.
No Morels yet that I saw. It is early but if you want them you have to look daily.

Gonna rest and :bong: then get back to work. Still have some things to square away before I can erect my tent.

First...tick check.
I'm recovering from a tick bite gone bad as we type. Stupid ticks! Get some help with that check!

Hello VG and all, We used to find great Morels in Alaska. They always grew in the burned areas the years right after the fire. Hope you all are having a good day and that your gardens are green. Stay safe and stay stoned.

I'm recovering from a tick bite gone bad as we type. Stupid ticks! Get some help with that check!
Oh no. Hope you're ok. What kind of tick?

I asked the bf to help. He gave me a strange look.

Hello VG and all, We used to find great Morels in Alaska. They always grew in the burned areas the years right after the fire. Hope you all are having a good day and that your gardens are green. Stay safe and stay stoned.
I've read about the fires. We don't have much of that around here. I would have to drive about 6 hrs. They should be having a great crop up there this year. They had some extensive forest fires a few years back.
I go to about a dozen places that I've found over the years. Let them have a few years rest in between.
I only take about half of what I find. I don't want to overharvest them.

Things are green and purple over here Fred. Have a great day.:passitleft:

Hey Stone, there's an antibiotic thats available to prevent Lyme's disease from tick bites but you have to get the injection soon after you notice. You probably know , just saying.

Didn't get anything done today except a hike and a nap.
My back is toast and I'm still having spasms. They usually only happen a few times a day when I have an attack. These have been just about every hour I've been awake.
Puts me in a less than chipper mood.
Feel bad I didn't get my tent up but I really can't bend over right now. If I do I'm not coming back up.
Sooooooo...I'll be resting my back for a bit. I really don't have a choice in the matter.
Super lame.:(
I really need it up too. I have a DDA that needs a place to hang in a few days.
Time for copious amounts of medicinals.
:morenutes::lot-o-toke:

Ruh-roh.
The reflection in the picture leads me to believe that I have a few diodes going out on my smd.
I may have to order a new one.

It bothered me too for a long time, but I can only do what I can do now.
I'm trying to accept it. Just easier some days than others. I've been wanting to put this tent up since it was delivered.
I'm so close now. It's gonna drive me nuts.... absolutely.
Newty always swore by Unicorn power. Lol
She sounds wise. I bet we would have gotten along quite well.
Did you know that it is the national animal of Scotland??:D For true. Lol

Back
Top Bottom