Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Was just told that we are having a house guest this week sometime.
His best buddy is driving from Wash. state. Wish it was for a happy reason. I really like him. Haven't seen him in about 5 years.
He has a friend in ICU so his mood may be a bit off but I will offer comfort and spoil him rotten while he is here. Like usual.

I will be showing him my grow. That should be fun. He has no clue that I've been doing this.
Glad that I have some nice cursed stuff for him to try. I guess we will see if my stuff is as good as dispensary product. That's all he smokes out there.

Dang, I haven’t seen any of that cursed stuff at the dispensary! Do you have to ask for that special? Like they keep it in the back? ;)

Lol, I’m sure every bit of your grow op is going to blow his mind. Start to finish. :kiss:

Dang, I haven’t seen any of that cursed stuff at the dispensary! Do you have to ask for that special? Like they keep it in the back? ;)

Lol, I’m sure every bit of your grow op is going to blow his mind. Start to finish. :kiss:
Oh geez. Lmao.
Yes,I curse all of my weed. Why it's so good. :rofl:

Like Penny said Vg, you need to except you limit pain wise in what you can do and know the consequences of what you do. Had the same problem before with my neck and back, since I accepted my limit its been much better and I don't run around thinking I'm Mitch Buchannon. :laughtwo:
I don't enjoy forced laziness much.

I have more stuff to do now that I have a guest coming. I'm gonna be in a worse way later in the week.

Had zero idea who Mitch Buchannon is. Had to look
It's the Hoff!! Lmao. I have never watched a full episode of Baywatch. I do have all of the seasons of Son of the Beach starring Timothy Stack as Notch Johnson.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
It's a rediculous parody of Baywatch.

Hey Stone, there's an antibiotic thats available to prevent Lyme's disease from tick bites but you have to get the injection soon after you notice. You probably know , just saying.
Thanks Fredwak! It was a deer tick from the size of it. I live in "Lyme" tick central actually so yes if it was much smaller, like not much bigger than the period at the end of a sentence I would have RAN to get treatment. I have had one on me and it was very freaky. Got the pills right away and no problems. Big red circle and all.

I don't enjoy forced laziness much.

I have more stuff to do now that I have a guest coming. I'm gonna be in a worse way later in the week.

Had zero idea who Mitch Buchannon is. Had to look
It's the Hoff!! Lmao. I have never watched a full episode of Baywatch. I do have all of the seasons of Son of the Beach starring Timothy Stack as Notch Johnson.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
It's a rediculous parody of Baywatch.
Son of the beach was a riot! Was that around the same time as Sledge Hammer?

Oh no. Hope you're ok. What kind of tick?

I asked the bf to help. He gave me a strange look.
Deer. I couldn't reach it and Ms O had a hard time with it leaving a bit of it's head. Pretty sure it's all clear now. Been with the bacitracin every day. Even good tick bites get all red and bumpy on me. This one is starting to go away. One fun tick check will cure the look I bet!

this doesn't mean you have to be lazy...!
Ok, I hear ya. I can still be productive in other ways.
Son of the beach was a riot! Was that around the same time as Sledge Hammer?
Omg. I remember Sledge Hammer.lol
That was in the mid-80s I think. SotB was early 00s. Only 3 seasons.

Have you watched Reno 911!?
It's a parody of Cops.
I'm a big Trudy Weigel fan.lol
Deer. I couldn't reach it and Ms O had a hard time with it leaving a bit of it's head. Pretty sure it's all clear now. Been with the bacitracin every day. Even good tick bites get all red and bumpy on me. This one is starting to go away. One fun tick check will cure the look I bet!
I got a very thorough looking over. I'm confident that I don't have any on me.
I was promised a back massage with some pain oil this morning too.
Hope he remembers. I need it badly and it may make the difference as to what I can achieve today.

I love the characters in it but my hearing isn't good enough to keep up it. It goes a mile a minute! "So for that reason I'm out."
Ok, I hear ya. I can still be productive in other ways.

Omg. I remember Sledge Hammer.lol :cheesygrinsmiley: It only lasted 2 seasons. We didn't miss any!
That was in the mid-80s I think. SotB was early 00s. Only 3 seasons.

It's a parody of Cops.
I'm a big Trudy Weigel fan.lol

I got a very thorough looking over. I'm confident that I don't have any on me.
I was promised a back massage with some pain oil this morning too.
Hope he remembers. I need it badly and it may make the difference as to what I can achieve today.
What's his #, I'll text him with a reminder. Let me know what time. ;)

I love the characters in it but my hearing isn't good enough to keep up it. It goes a mile a minute! "So for that reason I'm out."

What's his #, I'll text him with a reminder. Let me know what time. ;)
I understand. My hearing isn't great either. Too many concerts without hearing protection. What a young fool I was.
I have a hard time hearing it too. I use wirless headphones now. They help immensely.

His # is xxx-xxx-xxxx. You get that!?! Lol.

G'mornin VG,Stone :passitleft: Hope you all are well as can be. On top of concerts, I played music in bars for years, standing on stage right, my left ear is toast and the right one...meh. Between that, cataracts and good herbs, my life is often soft and fuzzy. These days, i like it that way. When I was on disability then retired, I was able to use cannabis again and by that time it was legal here in CA. Thanks to you all and the other fine folks here, I don't have to wait till fall harvest to keep stocked up. Indoor coco growing is awesome. I'm really trying for a mini perpetual in my flower tent with a decent selection of the upcoming prospects. I got three good quart jars of herb from my Purple Punch after a little over 90 days. 420magazine peeps ROCK. Stay safe and stay stoned.

G'mornin VG,Stone :passitleft: Hope you all are well as can be. On top of concerts, I played music in bars for years, standing on stage right, my left ear is toast and the right one...meh. Between that, cataracts and good herbs, my life is often soft and fuzzy. These days, i like it that way. When I was on disability then retired, I was able to use cannabis again and by that time it was legal here in CA. Thanks to you all and the other fine folks here, I don't have to wait till fall harvest to keep stocked up. Indoor coco growing is awesome. I'm really trying for a mini perpetual in my flower tent with a decent selection of the upcoming prospects. I got three good quart jars of herb from my Purple Punch after a little over 90 days. 420magazine peeps ROCK. Stay safe and stay stoned.
Hey Feredwak, soft and fuzzy works for me. I hear ya. (hehe see what I did there) That's a good line of duty to be wounded in. I was on the other side of you guys having fun.

Back
Top Bottom