Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I know. Me too. Stay that way! Ms otter has symptoms like yours. It's no party.
Poor lady. Give her my sympathies.
It's tough to deal with on a good day.

Due to spurs on your spine VG?
I have something called subluxation degeneration. My cervical vertibrae are disintegrating. My neck isn't being supported correctly and the bits of vertibrae pinch on my spinaI cord. This give me all sorts of nerve pain and spasms.
I have already had one titanium fusion and the spots both below and above it are going bad now too.

I have something called subluxation degeneration. My cervical vertibrae are disintegrating. My neck isn't being supported correctly and the bits of vertibrae pinch on my spinaI cord. This give me all sorts of nerve pain and spasms.
I have already had one titanium fusion and the spots both below and above it are going bad now too.
Me too.

:love::love::love::love:
You know the frustration and everything else too well then.
Chronic pain can be physically draining. It also be mentally tasking.
Here is to us.
Time to medicate anyway dear.
:passitleft:

Ah OK, similar symptoms but different causes :) I actually took up growing and using cannabis at 44 for chronic pain. Spurs on my spine that pinch nerves. Started in my neck and in the past few years, my lower spine making one leg go numb and burn if I stand still to long, especially on concrete. Makes for some rough days seeing as I oversee multiple crews doing concrete restoration.

VG, so sorry to hear that. I ruptured the disc at the C6/7 in 2013 and it took three months and two doctors to figure it out (took the good doctor only one visit to read the MRI correctly!). The fragments of the ruptured disc on my spinal nerve was one of the most painful experiences I’ve had. Luckily surgery fixed it - but I know your pain and can’t imagine having to deal with it on a long term basis. Vicodin helped the pain but took away a lot of my memory during those months. I couldn’t smoke weed due to my job back then so... I certainly hope you find some relief. Maybe a little help from the narcs along with good weed?
Come and grow with us!?!?!

Ah OK, similar symptoms but different causes :) I actually took up growing and using cannabis at 44 for chronic pain. Spurs on my spine that pinch nerves. Started in my neck and in the past few years, my lower spine making one leg go numb and burn if I stand still to long, especially on concrete. Makes for some rough days seeing as I oversee multiple crews doing concrete restoration.
Same reason that I started growing two years ago.
I don't like pills and that's all I saw in my future. I'm more comfortable having control over my medication and not the other way around.

VG, so sorry to hear that. I ruptured the disc at the C6/7 in 2013 and it took three months and two doctors to figure it out (took the good doctor only one visit to read the MRI correctly!). The fragments of the ruptured disc on my spinal nerve was one of the most painful experiences I’ve had. Luckily surgery fixed it - but I know your pain and can’t imagine having to deal with it on a long term basis. Vicodin helped the pain but took away a lot of my memory during those months. I couldn’t smoke weed due to my job back then so... I certainly hope you find some relief. Maybe a little help from the narcs along with good weed?

will someone else get Prestons spot? Perhaps Shed or Otter?
That is almost exactly what happened to me and in the same area.
We actually can't refer to banned members. I was recently reminded of this.You may want to edit that for Teddy.

Heard that they are talking about someone taking over already.

Right back at ya.
How you doin today??
Ya pills are not good, I developed all kinds of issues from taking NSAIDs for years, some that I will have until I die. I avoid prescriptions at all costs now.
Had a bit of a pill problem in my youth.
Almost died so now I avoid them as much as possible. I don't even like taking Tylenol.
Just need to figure out a canna IV drip and I'm all set.

Do you soak your seeds in water and h202?
Sorry I'm late to respond-had to go visit my mom at the "home"...

I do soak the seeds in water with a little peroxide, so the "disease" can't be coming from them.
Thanks for the help,VG- I do think that the problem stems from my "less than sterile" water container-
it's been sterilized now,and I cooked the soil (1 solo cup worth) in the oven for an hour or so,so things are about as clean as they can get....now I just need a little luck... ;)

Sorry to hear about your back problem- Hope it doesn't hang around for long- I know how miserable it can be... Get well soon, VG

All good thanks VG,
Attempted to put my tent up today
But too much of this :blunt:and my garage being 102° due to a faulty fridge said otherwise lol.
102° is too hot to put a tent together.
Isn't too hot to smoke though...:ganjamon:

You gonna start a journal soon??

Sorry I'm late to respond-had to go visit my mom at the "home"...

I do soak the seeds in water with a little peroxide, so the "disease" can't be coming from them.
Thanks for the help,VG- I do think that the problem stems from my "less than sterile" water container-
it's been sterilized now,and I cooked the soil (1 solo cup worth) in the oven for an hour or so,so things are about as clean as they can get....now I just need a little luck... ;)

Sorry to hear about your back problem- Hope it doesn't hang around for long- I know how miserable it can be... Get well soon, VG
Hopefully it was as simple as a little contamination. Fingers crossed dear. :love:

Thank you both!
:thumb:
This is the part where I tell you that I'm jealous of your new kick-ass tent!:woohoo:
And where I get to say that I’m jealous of your newly-renovated grow closets! :bravo:

damping off"
Only time I experienced damping off was because of fungus gnat larvae in the soil (weren’t even visible ones flying around at that stage). Saw the same scenario play out in someone else’s journal recently too, so worth mentioning :) Justin Case :cheesygrinsmiley:
subluxation degeneration
Really sucks. We’ve talked about EDS (and/or HSD) already I think. The Subluxing club is not a fun one to be a part of :(. It’s not fixable as you know it‘s just management (and pain relief and physical therapy). It’ not up to me or anyone to tell anyone else how to manage their own health so you go right ahead and tell me to f*off VG... Alls i can say right now, is start learning NOW how to do less, to not push, becasue pushing through is potentially disastrous and exactly what got me where I am today LOL (that’s not a good place, physically). I am a former surfer and amateur carpenter builder now in the process of being assessed for a wheelchair can no longer play my guitar or sing or go upstairs in my house etc. I didn’t know, and I kept pushing for years, as you do. I’m in my early 50s and this has, apparently, been coming on for about 20 years. Don’t end up like me!! :love:

Oof! (As Shed would say :love:

Isn't too hot to smoke though...:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom