Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Ran out and got a 3.5 gallon bucket with gamma lid.
Gotta keep my excessive amount of MC dry.
Looking at dessicant or just salt to keep it.

Looking at dessicant or just salt to keep it.
I have the 9kg bag and since late '18 it's been in a orange HD bucket with a sealed lid. I don't put any dessicant packs or salt in there and it never gets moist. I keep the bag rolled over untied. I'll open the bag and fill up a 1/2L mason jar with a rubber seal and lid to keep me from opening the bucket too often.

I have the 9kg bag and since late '18 it's been in a orange HD bucket with a sealed lid. I don't put any dessicant packs or salt in there and it never gets moist. I keep the bag rolled over untied. I'll open the bag and fill up a 1/2L mason jar with a rubber seal and lid to keep me from opening the bucket too often.
You just reminded me that I need new ball jar lids. They are only good for 6-12 months on non-sealed jars. Mine are 2 years old and I noticed the last of my MC started caking.
ahh the nice clean looking one lol
The other formula was a bit disgusting smelling and rediculously dusty.
Looking forward to mixing up my first batch of this and my last batch of the last stuff. I have about one feeding left.

No no no no!!!!!

My neighbor is out there planting milkweed and making a giant butterfly garden.

My summer is over and every summer as long as I live here. The fear alone will keep me indoors.

Butterflies both you?
I'm terrified of caterpillars. I have PTSD from my youth. Can't even look at pictures.
Butterflies are just mothers of terror for me. They don't bother me themselves but their ghoulish offspring sure do.

Some members are nice and provide warnings to upcoming pictures that contain them.

Terrified of caterpillars?!
70D859D2-079A-4E75-BFF5-92F7B9FDA709.jpeg

I guess having spent so much of my time, both growing up and then also as an adult, in the wild and in a province with no deadly bugs and wild critters that are generally more afraid of me than I am of them, I have no fears lol I am not sure there is a bug in this province capable of biting or stinging, that hasn’t had a go at me in the past 50 years lol

And as I get older, family history suggests I have about 15-20yrs left walking this planet, I really have no fears at all lol

I'm terrified of caterpillars. I have PTSD from my youth. Can't even look at pictures.
Butterflies are just mothers of terror for me. They don't bother me themselves but their ghoulish offspring sure do.

Some members are nice and provide warnings to upcoming pictures that contain them.
Or, if you're ready you might try whipping it good since opportunity is right next door? Ready for some ghoulish healing?

I guess having spent so much of my time, both growing up and then also as an adult, in the wild and in a province with no deadly bugs and wild critters that are generally more afraid of me than I am of them, I have no fears lol I am not sure there is a bug in this province capable of biting or stinging, that hasn’t had a go at me in the past 50 years lol

And as I get older, family history suggests I have about 15-20yrs left walking this planet, I really have no fears at all lol
I'm a farm and outdoors kinda girl. I camp, hike and fish. Can handle snakes and bugs but not them.
Or, if you're ready you might try whipping it good since opportunity is right next door? Ready for some ghoulish healing?
.....no thank you. ***hides under blankie***

Oooh. Unintended perk of taking down my fish tank. I will have an extra 45 watt light that has true 660nm and I can custom mix colors and set times. If I'm crazy enough I can set them on a sunrise to sunset ramp timer. Or even crazier...give them a lightening storm. Lol
Here is the remote. You can see the ability to mix RBGs and whites.
View media item 1772254
I can use it as a seedling light by upping the blues. I can also use it for supplemental photography lighting, a booster for my qbs or maybe to just give the plants a little more red for flower.
May be slightly too long for the new MH tent but should squeeze into the closet. It will definitely fit into the 2x4 tent.

Back
Top Bottom