Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

This is what it looks like when you have acidic soil. 10 points below where it should have been.
Saved the other two plants with some lime and then lost one to mold. Was a terrible grow for me.

Yours looks great!!
Oh my goodness :thedoubletake: looks like you were able to salvage something, hope so anyway
and
Thank you :hug:

i've had absolutely spectacular piles of disaster before as well.
still have an ocasional them all the time... :cheesygrinsmiley:

hundreds of guppies days from now ! :laughtwo:
They usually eat their own eggs and young. I don't want to have to feed 1000 fry right now and they would be funky mutt fish that no one would want anyway. Better that they have the extra protein. Sounds a bit macabre...

Oh my goodness :thedoubletake: looks like you were able to salvage something, hope so anyway
and
Thank you :hug:
Can't remember how much I ended up with.
I did get some decent smoke and enough oil to want to keep her though.

At least you got something from it.
Kept her alive just enough. Lol
i've had absolutely spectacular piles of disaster before as well.
still have an ocasional them all the time... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yeah. I'm sure I'll blow up another plant or two. Stay tuned....lol

They usually eat their own eggs and young. I don't want to have to feed 1000 fry right now and they would be funky mutt fish that no one would want anyway. Better that they have the extra protein. Sounds a bit macabre...

know what you mean. lol. it's tough world.
sold off my tanks years ago.

Hi V! Nothing fishy in your grow room! They continue to wow me! And that lighter, oh yeah!
Omg. I just realized that with newly and soon to be added grow spaces, I have transitioned from growing in my bedroom to sleeping in my grow room.
I'm outnumbered. :laugh: :rofl:

Omg. I just realized that with newly and soon to be added grow spaces, I have transitioned from growing in my bedroom to sleeping in my grow room.
I'm outnumbered. :laugh: :rofl:
LMAO... :rofl: talk about wake'n'bake :lot-o-toke:

I only said something because we have an actual Amy(Gardener) here.
I was confused when you said Amy looked delicious. It had to take a second glance. :laughtwo:
I think and write in English and my brain still gets confused.

I know right! :laughtwo:

Good for you! I'm also trying to figure out how to put in a second tent...

Last time I changed grow room I first had to shorten one of my 2x4 to 1x4 and put them together inside the grow room to make it fit, its precise 2 feet wide. :laughtwo:

Good for you! I'm also trying to figure out how to put in a second tent...
More room, more plants!:high-five:

It's gonna be hard for me. I have to resist popping any beans until my veggies are outside. They will be moving to the closet and the closet girls will be in the new tent under stronger lighting.
Hopefully my timing will work out.

I barfed in my front yard and smashed my thumb with a rock. Stupid fish tank.

I set up my patio pond for the extra plants. See if they will live. Not a huge loss if they don't. I'll let it warm up over night and move those and then it's just scooping out sand and putting it all into storage.

Should have the tent up this weekend.:slide: I know, it's about flipping time that I did it. I'm a busy lady lately.

Back
Top Bottom