Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Put on @MrSauga thread too, but looking for a quick answer, but think I have a hermied auto, and if it is will it hurt my other plants?
20200513_195033.jpg
20200513_194949.jpg
I would remove it but that is just my opinion. Those flowers pop and you have pregnant ladies.
You can try to remove the flowers as they come up and before they open.

Honestly, what would I do without you??

I love that the company added a J for him to smoke. It wasn't on the first few versions.
He looks more relaxed now. Lol
:rofl: I didn't even notice that first time I saw that lol :rofl:

Yes, the AMMY looks delish.

Sorry Vg, my brain gets confused sometimes when thinking in Swedish and writing in English... Ammy it is, well actually Amny ;)

She's so fuzzy. Never had such a pistil packin momma before.

Love that with sativas, so much pistols coming all the time. She will bring you lots of energy girrrl! :)

Hey VG, thoae DDAs are bulky and absolutely stunning! I need to add them to my seed shopping list!

Salutations appropriate to your time zone.:ciao:
I'm trying to be more inclusive.:love::love::love:

I got a new lighter...nice huh??

I want to take a popcorn bud off of the DDA and get it under sunlight. I adjusted the color on a few photos. In the tent they look dark plum to black.
Didn't need the Purpinator for these girls.
:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: Damn that lighter looks awesome girl...I'll have to get me some :rofl:

Sorry Vg, my brain gets confused sometimes when thinking in Swedish and writing in English... Ammy it is, well actually Amny ;)

Love that with sativas, so much pistols coming all the time. She will bring you lots of energy girrrl! :)
I only said something because we have an actual Amy(Gardener) here.
I was confused when you said Amy looked delicious. It had to take a second glance. :laughtwo:
I think and write in English and my brain still gets confused.

Hey VG, thoae DDAs are bulky and absolutely stunning! I need to add them to my seed shopping list!
Yes you do!:cheesygrinsmiley: They smell amazing
DeeCee! Thanks for coming thru to look at my ladies..
:thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: Damn that lighter looks awesome girl...I'll have to get me some :rofl:
I know right! Lol.
I was trying to humbly show off my buds....did it work!?!? :D

Oh yeah :yummy: you know that's what I was actually talkin' bout :high-five: and don't be humble, be proud :slide:
They do look pretty nice, well, the buds do anyway. Not worried about a few crummy looking leaves.
I'll let myself be proud once the Ammy is dried and curing. I get nervous about mold when they are dense like her.
Need to open up the buds. I've been meaning to do it for a few days now. Just been uber busy.

They do look pretty nice, well, the buds do anyway. Not worried about a few crummy looking leaves.
I'll let myself be proud once the Ammy is dried and curing. I get nervous about mold when they are dense like her.
Need to open up the buds. I've been meaning to do it for a few days now. Just been uber busy.

dunno if this works for certain : .. it's bro science from the 70's

on larger denser plants, i will sometimes strip them down and let them stand a few days - generally 3 - before chop and hang. don't water. it starts the drying process, and is supposed to help avoid mold.

i actually mostly do it now as it takes me a bit to get them all stripped and hung, so i'll just start with the denser ones lol :p

Yeah I never worry about the leaves when they're that close :thumb: I have a Gorilla Zkittles that does it every time, but it's fruity and strong every time also, so maybe there's a correlation IDK :popcorn:

dunno if this works for certain : .. it's bro science from the 70's

on larger denser plants, i will sometimes strip them down and let them stand a few days - generally 3 - before chop and hang. don't water. it starts the drying process, and is supposed to help avoid mold.

i actually mostly do it now as it takes me a bit to get them all stripped and hung, so i'll just start with the denser ones lol :p
I have been thinning her out a bit already. Taking older cruddy leaves from within.
I usually leave as many leaves as possible so the plant doesn't dry too fast.
I'm willing to try something new. I bet she'd dry pretty slow anyway.
Yeah I never worry about the leaves when they're that close :thumb: I have a Gorilla Zkittles that does it every time, but it's fruity and strong every time also, so maybe there's a correlation IDK :popcorn:
I went back and looked at your leaves :thumb: they look good compared to my GZ :laugh:
I bet my first GZ may have been worse.
I absolutely fried her. It was horrid. To date the worst looking plant that I've grown.
I have a mom and a clone in my closet. Hoping to redeem myself a bit. Kept her clone because she made great pain oil.
I should get better results this time around.

I bet my first GZ may have been worse.
I absolutely fried her. It was horrid. To date the worst looking plant that I've grown.
I have a mom and a clone in my closet. Hoping to redeem myself a bit. Kept her clone because she made great pain oil.
I should get better results this time around.
Oh wow o_O mine just looks really hungry :rofl: her buds are huge and frosty though...she's a hungry hippo..lol :morenutes:
I'm learning to double dose her about 2 weeks into flower so she keeps up...

If I may intrude, here she is at 6 weeks on Star Wars Day (May 4th) she's hanging and drying now but that's a 22 inch fan behind her for comparison...she's still hungry :morenutes: :morenutes:

Oh wow o_O mine just looks really hungry :rofl: her buds are huge and frosty though...she's a hungry hippo..lol :morenutes:
I'm learning to double dose her about 2 weeks into flower so she keeps up...

If I may intrude, here she is at 6 weeks on Star Wars Day (May 4th) she's hanging and drying now but that's a 22 inch fan behind her for comparison...she's still hungry :morenutes: :morenutes:
This is what it looks like when you have acidic soil. 10 points below where it should have been.
Saved the other two plants with some lime and then lost one to mold. Was a terrible grow for me.

Yours looks great!!

A huge weight off of my mind.
My goldfish were instant friends. They didn't chase eachother at all. They just ate together right away. Swam next to eachother. Couldn't have expected a better outcome.
Usually fish are too stressed by new tankmates to eat, so this is fabulous.
Gotta move some aquatic plants and I can break this tank down today and really get moving on setting up my tent and rearranging my room once more.

A huge weight off of my mind.
My goldfish were instant friends. They didn't chase eachother at all. They just ate together right away. Swam next to eachother. Couldn't have expected a better outcome.
Gotta move some aquatic plants and I can break this tank down today and really get moving on setting up my tent and rearranging my room once more.
Good for you! I'm also trying to figure out how to put in a second tent...

My goldfish were instant friends. They didn't chase each other at all. They just ate together right away. Swam next to each other.

Couldn't have expected a better outcome.

hundreds of guppies days from now ! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom