Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Salutations appropriate to your time zone.:ciao:
I'm trying to be more inclusive.:love::love::love:

I got a new lighter...nice huh??

I want to take a popcorn bud off of the DDA and get it under sunlight. I adjusted the color on a few photos. In the tent they look dark plum to black.
Didn't need the Purpinator for these girls.

Morning VG,

Same here, extremely vivid dreamer. DDA looks mighty fine as does the entire tent!

I’m curious - whatcha gonna spark with new lighter?
Mornin! :ciao:
I'm smoking some ExoDus Cheese. It's delish and super smooth. My go to smoke from last harvest.
I have some really strong True Og for bedtime.
Looking forward to the sativa. All I have in stock right now is all indica leaning hybrids. I get unmotivated easily on them.

A-PINENE
ANTI-INFLAMATORY
BRONCHODILATOR
AIDS MEMORY
ANTI-BACTERIALAlso found in pine needles
a-pinine-500.png

LINALOOL
ANESTHETIC
ANTI-CONVULSANT
ANALGESIC
ANTI-ANXIETYAlso found in lavander
linalool-500.png

BETA-CARYOPHILLENE
ANTI-INFLAMATORY
ANALGESIC
PROTECTS CELLS LINING THE DIGESTIVE TRACTAlso found in black pepper
beta-caryophyllene-500.png

MYRCENE
CONTRIBUTES TO SEDATIVE EFFECT OF STRONG INDICAS
SLEEP AID
MUSCLE RELAXANTAlso found in hops
myrcene-500.png

LIMONENE
TREATS ACID REFLUX
ANTI-ANXIETY
ANTIDEPRESSANTAlso found in citrus
limonene-500.png
Limonene and pinene are my 2nd and 3rd favorite. Myrcene is my #1 favorite.

My current morning exercise routine consists of a bowl of regular paki valley followed by a bowl of cobbed paki valley.

I find 10 repetitions really builds chest muscles! I’m digging these cobs, ever try them?
I have not tried them. Ive never had that much surplus to play around with. That should all change very soon. Doubling my grow space should ensure that.
I am curios about them though.
Limonene and pinene are my 2nd and 3rd favorite. Myrcene is my #1 favorite.
So many to love.
I believe that Beta-Caryophillene is the one that K-9 officers and detection dogs are trained to react to.

I got some "apple jacks" flower and its packed with myrcene and it actually tastes like fruity cinnamon!

I got some "apple jacks" flower and its packed with myrcene and it actually tastes like fruity cinnamon!
These crazy cannabis breeders. What will they come up with next??

Can't wait until I start crossing and reversing!!
I was surprised by the cobs, worth the little bit of effort for sure. It produces very smooth smoke and also ensures part of harvest will be squirreled away for later on down the road. Seems several folks are chewing cobs so kinda neat for those who cant smoke or require alternate means of ingesting.
I'm all for trying it. Just need a bit of a headstash first and some oil in reserve. Then on to new fun stuff!! Lol

These crazy cannabis breeders. What will they come up with next??

Can't wait until I start crossing and reversing!!

I'm all for trying it. Just need a bit of a headstash first and some oil in reserve. Then on to new fun stuff!! Lol
Just made a strain review of it :yummy: subtle plug: link in signature
I'm going outside now :love:
edit: since you guys are so supportive, can any of you help out in my Quadline post in the #quadsquad?

Salutations appropriate to your time zone.:ciao:
I'm trying to be more inclusive.:love::love::love:

I got a new lighter...nice huh??

I want to take a popcorn bud off of the DDA and get it under sunlight. I adjusted the color on a few photos. In the tent they look dark plum to black.
Didn't need the Purpinator for these girls.
oh boy I fell in love with that purple color. :circle-of-love:

Nice visually accompanied terpene post :) It was relaxing to look at.

In the GFM course I remember a thing about how myrcene actually makes THC work better - it increases cannabinoid receptor numbers, or something like that (I’ll have to look it up again).

Beta-caryophellene is the one that can help to temper/modulate the effects of THC which is part of why I think purple strains are so smooth and less edgy - they are reportedly high in it. It’s true for black pepper too, which is one of the remedies for if someone has that ‘too much THC’ feeling - the aroma of freshly ground black pepper can make it better :)

I’m certain DDA has bulk linanlool - after 6 months in the jars mine definitely smells like lavender (amongst sweet purple grapes and other delights too).

I got aniseed flavours from a low-temp DDA vape the other day so whatever terpene/flavonoid makes that smell and taste, the DDA has that in spades as well!

Ooooh! You’re in for such a treat VG! :slide: :passitleft: Your DDAs are truly wonderful!

Ladies look awesome Vg, that Amy looks soo delicious! :yummy:
Yes, the AMMY looks delish.
She's so fuzzy. Never had such a pistil packin momma before.
oh boy I fell in love with that purple color. :circle-of-love:
The blue on the leaves is what really got me. So pretty when they were first coming in. I took a disgusting amount of pics.
The ladies look fat and happy chicka! :yummy:Hope you have a great rest of your day!
You too Candy!
I'm cleaning fish tanks again today.
Not a lot of fun but I did get to sex my goldfish because it's spring and they are old enough now.
I have a boy and a girl!! The boy is super fat and slow and the girl is ultra streamlined and fast as anything. Should be fun to watch the courtin'. Lol.
Him just waddling his little fishy butt after her....

Nice visually accompanied terpene post :) It was relaxing to look at.

In the GFM course I remember a thing about how myrcene actually makes THC work better - it increases cannabinoid receptor numbers, or something like that (I’ll have to look it up again).

Beta-caryophellene is the one that can help to temper/modulate the effects of THC which is part of why I think purple strains are so smooth and less edgy - they are reportedly high in it. It’s true for black pepper too, which is one of the remedies for if someone has that ‘too much THC’ feeling - the aroma of freshly ground black pepper can make it better :)

I’m certain DDA has bulk linanlool - after 6 months in the jars mine definitely smells like lavender (amongst sweet purple grapes and other delights too).

I got aniseed flavours from a low-temp DDA vape the other day so whatever terpene/flavonoid makes that smell and taste, the DDA has that in spades as well!

Ooooh! You’re in for such a treat VG! :slide: :passitleft: Your DDAs are truly wonderful!
Amy! I got the lavender today.
I took a few tiny popcorn buds off and it was almost all lavender now. Very little frankensense left. She has changed so many times and drastically at that.

Super excited!! :slide: :yahoo:

It's a really nice lighter. I like the color. I would imagine when you roll the dial fast the sparking action ignites some sort of combustible fuel. Ingenious!
Honestly, what would I do without you??
that old gardener on the bag really knows what's good for his plants.
I love that the company added a J for him to smoke. It wasn't on the first few versions.
He looks more relaxed now. Lol

Back
Top Bottom