Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Thanks for sticking around when the going got tough. ;)

I'm expecting some mail tomorrow. Still working on a place to put it up.

Starting to think that my Vulx from MOTM isn't coming. It's been two weeks since I reminded the vendor. I won it in Feb. Perhaps he is swamped?

Last seen today at 12:20am so at least he's still around. They were having issues with shipments since the lockdown but if they're still around I'm sure he'll come through.
Yeah. I'm not overly concerned. He seems like a hard worker and I can be patient.

Good morning VG,
Hope your well today.

If you have a minute could I pick your brain, I'm sure I remember reading that you have a hlg 260w QB and I would like to know your opinion on it please. :Namaste:
I love my light . I have the 260 watt on the XL heatsink.
Gives rock hard buds, not too much heat. Quality is excellent.

There is one issue that I have with it. It is not compatable with the extraction fan that I have. My set-up would work better if I would have either got two separate 135watt lights or a smaller extraction fan. I'm missing out on 6-8" of headroom and 6-8" is a lot of space for us.

The light itself is 100% worth it. If you are looking at getting it from HLG, I have a coupon code for you.

If you are looking at the rspec boards, I don't have any experience with them. Mine are the V2 boards. I would assume that the new boards are as good but probably better.

I've been drooling over the new Diablo boards for the past week. At $130 a pop per board , I will be drooling for some time. Lol

Okay, so it was 266 :). Welcome back to Thursday all!
Lol.
Yesterday was so weird. Glad its Thursday again. Now I just have to avoid meeting crazy people and I'll be good.

Someone was up late.

Glad its Thursday again. Now I just have to avoid meeting crazy people and I'll be good.

as crazy as this thursday on saturday ?

friday has been rescheduled for tuesday. everyone will be pissed waking up wednesday morning... :p

I love my light . I have the 260 watt on the XL heatsink.
Gives rock hard buds, not too much heat. Quality is excellent.

There is one issue that I have with it. It is not compatable with the extraction fan that I have. My set-up would work better if I would have either got two separate 135watt lights or a smaller extraction fan. I'm missing out on 6-8" of headroom and 6-8" is a lot of space for us.

The light itself is 100% worth it. If you are looking at getting it from HLG, I have a coupon code for you.

If you are looking at the rspec boards, I don't have any experience with them. Mine are the V2 boards. I would assume that the new boards are as good but probably better.

I've been drooling over the new Diablo boards for the past week. At $130 a pop per board , I will be drooling for some time. Lol
Thank you very much for the info and for the coupon offer, unfortunately I don't think they'll accept it as I am going to purchase through an authorised UK dealer (the shipping and tax is well spendy lol) I too fell in love with Diablo 648's, again a bit to pricey at present so I think I will go for the r spec as they cost the same as a tsw2000, slightly less watts but better components, paired with a 6" ec fan and 7'.2" tent I should be good to go..... Anyways enough rambling from me and thank you again for your time and knowledge.
:thanks: :Namaste: :passitleft:

So I didn't get to my veggies again today.
Bummer. I was busy hanging with the kids playing Clue.

Got way too windy to do anything outside.

The last oil I made with the shake is wonderful. Thanks for your input. I had so little left that success was imperative.
So how much oil and shake did you use? I have shake up the wazoo and can't seem to get it into the hash machine. Oil sounds right if I can get some.

too fell in love with Diablo 648's,
I was drooling over those Diablos the other day as well! The expense is a blessing atm right beacuase they’re giving me the itch to upgrade my light - must resist! it works perfectly right now. One day i will tho’.
If i was building it now now I’d definitely get the new rspec boards :thumb: (if I couldn’t stretch to Get the Diablos).

Is it safe to come out yet?
:laugh:

:passitleft:
Mornin' y'all
You tell me....
Is it safe??
:passitleft:
So how much oil and shake did you use? I have shake up the wazoo and can't seem to get it into the hash machine. Oil sounds right if I can get some.
30 gr shake with an 1/8 of it being some lemon og candy bud. 2/3 c of evoo.
I was drooling over those Diablos the other day as well! The expense is a blessing atm right beacuase they’re giving me the itch to upgrade my light - must resist! it works perfectly right now. One day i will tho’.
If i was building it now now I’d definitely get the new rspec boards :thumb: (if I couldn’t stretch to Get the Diablos).
If I had cash, they would be in my greedy little hands already.

So, FedEx delivered my light and tent!

To the guy who lives 3 1/2 blocks away.
Good thing he is the honest type and there is no info on the boxes.

I'm wearing a really low cut dress. When I bent over to lift it he got maximum cleavage as a thank you. I believe he enjoyed it from the instantly flushed look on his face. Lmao. Boobs are funny things.

This is the box from the tent. Don't know if the contents are damaged yet. Thank goodness the light box is ok.

Cool looking light, eh??

I'll get to the tent later. I'm a busy chica today. Hope it is in good condition.

But right now, it's 20 mins of smoke break.:bong:

Back
Top Bottom