Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

A. The whole fam quotes from the childrens' books here! My daughter just mentioned "beef snack sticks" the other day (from Squids Will Be Squids).
B. 6 weeks is so long ago it's pre-lockdown!
Lol, I’m just clarifying why that popped into my brain - NOT because I think you’re old!! :love: :)

Holy Hannah.
Mixing up my second full kiddie pool.
I thought it was a lot of dirt but the first batch only filled 2.5 x 10 gallon geopots.

Arms gonna fall off soon.
Should have some nice pipes by the end of summer.

don't worry vg. dealing with something much more serious and absurd.

writing a response to a complaint lodged against me by a union steward. the person is a problem employee, and has been weaponizing their position in the workplace. .

the trouble is they have some traction. the employee essentially provoked me in to a response as a measure to deflect attention. there is larger issues putting him/her under scrutiny.

truth is i shouldn't have responded in that manner. was beat at the end of a shift, and they'd been working on disrupting the workplace for a number of days.

don't worry vg. dealing with something much more serious and absurd.

writing a response to a complaint lodged against me by a union steward. the person is a problem employee, and has been weaponizing their position in the workplace. .

the trouble is they have some traction. the employee essentially provoked me in to a response as a measure to deflect attention. there is larger issues putting him/her under scrutiny.

truth is i shouldn't have responded in that manner. was beat at the end of a shift, and they'd been working on disrupting the workplace for a number of days.
I'm sorry bluter. That is a real problem.
Much more difficult that dealing with a simple-minded troll.

I'm sorry bluter. That is a real problem.
Much more difficult that dealing with a simple minded troll.

here's a hint. when writing a response in my situation - start with writing two ... :p

the first is shorter, simpler, and how you really feel. :)

the second is longer, diplomatic, and what the organization wants / needs from your perspective. the first one gets the emotion out of the way. and you can refer to it for perspective - the one you don't want officially expressed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

this is how i started ...

On Wednesday April 22 at around 5pm I was involved in an exchange with clerk 7777, xxxxx

XXXXX is a cunt.

i left that at the top, until the real response was done.

made it much easier to deal with. :cheesygrinsmiley:

here's a hint. when writing a response in my situation - start with writing two ... :p

the first is shorter, simpker, and how you really feel. :)

the second is longer, diplomatic, and what the organization wants / needs from your perspective. the first one gets the emotion out of the way. and you can refer to it for perspective - the one you don't want officially expressed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

this is how i started ...

On Wednesday April 22 at around 5pm I was involved in an exchange with clerk 7777, xxxxx

XXXXX is a cunt.

i left that at the top, until the real response was done.

made it much easier to deal with. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Omg. That's funny.
Very diplomatic.
I do something similar here.
I rewrite a bunch of my posts before hitting the post button. Some I just don't send

Good luck sweetie. It doesn't sound fun at all.

VG, you my dear are a legend
Mornin Lapi.
You enjoying the read?? Lol
Not how I thought my morning would start.

I imagined coffee on the deck with Mr.Underfoot, listening to the birds and smoking a J.
Who says it's too late?

you conducted yourself with aplomb and authority and you deffo deserve a coffee and a J
Infact I'm rolling one in your honour right now.
:passitleft:
Thanks.
I have my coffee , my best buddy and a nice fatty. It's warm and the sun is just the right intensity.
The simple things in life are so beautiful.

:passitleft:

I woke up today. I am breathing. My breath is slowly going into my body. And then out again. There's nothing in the way of breathing. In. Out. For 5 minutes
Sorry. I got sidetracked.
Was this an attempt at redirection?? Lol.

Glad you are breathing this morning. :love:
Congrats once again on the win dear.

Is this the baby light to the one you have from winning JOTM??

So I didn't get to my veggies again today.
Bummer. I was busy hanging with the kids playing Clue.

Got way too windy to do anything outside.

The last oil I made with the shake is wonderful. Thanks for your input. I had so little left that success was imperative.

Was also going to tell y'all that the big DDA took the flush no problem. The Ammy didn't care for it and she's losing a bunch of bottom leaves. They yellowed overnight.

Ooh ooh, movie references I don't get! And ATF is quite a looker, as expected after an egg shell birth :).

As the patch on my mother's WWII coat used to say, "Illegitimi non carborundum."
Nice, I know that one.

Don't worry. I won't.

Sounds like the perfect spell for the moment! Uses the same wand action as Expelliamus! :thumb:
I used to tease my kids. I would say "ick smelly armpits" instead of Expelliamus and "potato" instead of portego. Lol.

Trollin the kiddos.

They used to get a little mad but now they prefer it. They understand humor better now.

Back
Top Bottom