Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hi! I'm a regular here but a lot of the time I have no idea what is going on. Like now. I tried to follow it but no luck, still stuck.

I hope that's okay...
Yeah, I’d say you’re ready to be a grandpa.... whenever that time may come. :laughtwo:

I don't think I'm that old just because I can't follow what VG was talking about with the missing post. But that may be because I am that old?
Lmao, no!
A. You posted a link to a kiddie rhyme
B. You asked me if you were ready to be a Grandpa on my thread about 6 weeks ago.
:laughtwo:

Hi! I'm a regular here but a lot of the time I have no idea what is going on. Like now. I tried to follow it but no luck, still stuck.

I hope that's okay...
I don't really know what's going on half of the time either and this is my journal. Cheers!
I don't think I'm that old just because I can't follow what VG was talking about with the missing post. But that may be because I am that old?
Do I need to remind you of my 45 yr old roller derby grandma friend??
Bet you would be a terrific grandparent at any age. Srsly 1000%.

Becoming a grandparent has less to do with your age and more about when your kids get busy.
I hope that made you feel better. :love:

Also, I have a question about liming....
My hands are shaking badly. Give me a min.

I have about 2 cu ft of Pro Mix and about 20 lbs. of manure compost mix. Would y'all add extra lime? This is for outdoors.
I have both dolomite and fast acting.

View media item 1769204

Lmao, no!
A. You posted a link to a kiddie rhyme
B. You asked me if you were ready to be a Grandpa on my thread about 6 weeks ago.
:laughtwo:
A. The whole fam quotes from the childrens' books here! My daughter just mentioned "beef snack sticks" the other day (from Squids Will Be Squids).
B. 6 weeks is so long ago it's pre-lockdown!
Do I need to remind you of my 45 yr old roller derby grandma friend??
Bet you would be a terrific grandparent at any age. Srsly 1000%.
Awww, thanks VG!
Becoming a grandparent has less to do with your age and more about when your kids get busy.
I hope that made you feel better.
My eldest is 21 so I hope it's not too soon :cheesygrinsmiley:.
I have about 2 cu ft of Pro Mix and about 20 lbs. of manure compost mix. Would y'all add extra lime? This is for outdoors.
I have both dolomite and fast acting.
I don't know about planting beds and veggies, but I would add lime. The lime in the ProMix is only enough for itself. Add anything else and you dilute the lime/substrate ratio.

Ok. I picked the brain of my neighbor and we came to an agreement to add half of the lime that I think I need and soil test in a few days.
I ended up adding the use soil from two grows ago. It's FFOF.

Should be fine...lol

I hope that's okay...
You really are in my alternate vapor zone Shed. Ok, here's the key to :ganjamon:it all. "The less you know, the better you sleep." Living that way does disconnect one from time so beware the calendar.

A. The whole fam quotes from the childrens' books here! My daughter just mentioned "beef snack sticks" the other day (from Squids Will Be Squids).
B. 6 weeks is so long ago it's pre-lockdown!

Awww, thanks VG!

My eldest is 21 so I hope it's not too soon :cheesygrinsmiley:.

I don't know about planting beds and veggies, but I would add lime. The lime in the ProMix is only enough for itself. Add anything else and you dilute the lime/substrate ratio.
It can take 4-7 days of moisture for the lime to activate, so wait a week after watering.
Sounds great! I can try sprouting some of my adorable carrots in the meantime. Make sure they viable.

Back
Top Bottom