Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hah! You're a beacon of light in this dark passage V! He'll tell the story forever from his view! What a sweet looking light. What is it?
It is the Mars Hydro SP150.
The tent is a 2.5'x2.5'x60 MH.

I’m sure your tent is fine, nice light!
Who doesn't love new toys??
I can't set it up yet. No room in the room. Everyday it will taunt me with its presence.
I'd better get my keister moving and make way!!

I'm loving the Mars light V! Makes the nugs go boom!
Lol. Good to hear. I have yet to look at the booklet. I'm completely in the dark.
Not for long though.

Good Morning,VG! That DDA is a real looker!
My Pink Kush auto ,and the Low Ryder#2 auto from last year both had leaves like that. (canoeing)
I just figured it was maybe a ruderalis thing ?
Never did figure it out, but it also didn't seem to hurt anything...
Ha, funny you say that...my Zamaldelica Express is doing the same stuff and i believe shes a landrace sativa ruderalis..so that would fall in line. She seems to be EXTREMELY sensitive to high lux levels. Shes 16 days old and anytime i get her above 17k lux, she starts to curl up. :oops: but if you say that it didnt seem to hurt anything, then im a little less concerned about it.

Ha, funny you say that...my Zamaldelica Express is doing the same stuff and i believe shes a landrace sativa ruderalis..so that would fall in line. She seems to be EXTREMELY sensitive to high lux levels. Shes 16 days old and anytime i get her above 17k lux, she starts to curl up. :oops: but if you say that it didnt seem to hurt anything, then im a little less concerned about it.
Hellllooooo Nurse!! :laugh::rofl:
Had to. Love the Warner Brothers and the Warner sister.

Welcome to my journal.

Light and tent came.
Got a free fire pit still in the box.
Also got 2 dozen ferns and some assorted sedum from the neighbor.

Today was much better than yesterday.
Still feel a bit uneasy.

I put up with way too much shit here.
So I've decided that I'm not going to anymore.

Where I would expect an attempt at an apology from a member because his insanely out of control wife stalked me for two days.
Instead I get the added insult of being put on ignore by that member. Treated like I was the one in the wrong. I noticed it on the Mars contest thread when I went to update my tent unboxing.
To me this is unfathomable.

I'm tired of the cowards here and the keyboard cowboys that have nothing better to do than fuck with me.
Telling me that I'm nothing but T-n-A. That it was the only reason that I was ever sponsored or that anyone visits my journal at all..... I have nothing else to offer, after all.
I'm a person with a big heart and unfortunately,big hearts make for easy targets. Even if I feel what they are saying isn't true, it still has a lingering effect of self-doubt.
If one person that I considered a close friend would say this to me, how many others are thinking it??

Seems that trying to be myself isn't good enough here. If I let shit go, I'm too nice. If I try to stand up for myself , I'm hysterical and need to be shut out. Even if I'm sipping tea calmly at the time.
I hear it from all sides and it is impossible to satisfy everyone.

I guess it really comes down to this.
I love my friends here( talking about you guys)but I can't and shouldn't put up with harassment just to be around them.

My little journal feels tainted...a lingering negativity. I am having a hard time being here.
A lot of my thoughts and feelings and a small record of my life are contained here. I thought of it as a sacred space of sorts.
I never wanted the peace to be broken here, I wanted it to be a safe and welcoming place for all who entered.
I've also been told that I can be terribly naive. On this point I would have to agree. The results don't lie.

A lot of us take you as the grower you are, you bring a lot to the table here at 420. Don’t let the few childish characters here define what you do and who you are.

Well.... I, for one, don't want you to be anyone but you, stay just the way you are.

Lmfao, I’m on the ignored list too! Honestly, if I were that person, I wouldn’t want to be reminded of that colossal embarrassment either. Everyone knows their problems at home and I’m frankly, surprised he would ever show his face on here again!! Don’t let them steal your joy VG, you know the only people who actually matter on here, have nothing but love for you here.

I put up with way too much shit here.
So I've decided that I'm not going to anymore.

Where I would expect an attempt at an apology from a member because his insanely out of control wife stalked me for two days.
Instead I get the added insult of being put on ignore by that member. Treated like I was the one in the wrong. I noticed it on the Mars contest thread when I went to update my tent unboxing.
To me this is unfathomable.

I'm tired of the cowards here and the keyboard cowboys that have nothing better to do than fuck with me.
Telling me that I'm nothing but T-n-A. That it was the only reason that I was ever sponsored or that anyone visits my journal at all..... I have nothing else to offer, after all.
I'm a person with a big heart and unfortunately,big hearts make for easy targets. Even if I feel what they are saying isn't true, it still has a lingering effect of self-doubt.
If one person that I considered a close friend would say this to me, how many others are thinking it??

Seems that trying to be myself isn't good enough here. If I let shit go, I'm too nice. If I try to stand up for myself , I'm hysterical and need to be shut out. Even if I'm sipping tea calmly at the time.
I hear it from all sides and it is impossible to satisfy everyone.

I guess it really comes down to this.
I love my friends here( talking about you guys)but I can't and shouldn't put up with harassment just to be around them.

My little journal feels tainted...a lingering negativity. I am having a hard time being here.
A lot of my thoughts and feelings and a small record of my life are contained here. I thought of it as a sacred space of sorts.
I never wanted the peace to be broken here, I wanted it to be a safe and welcoming place for all who entered.
I've also been told that I can be terribly naive. On this point I would have to agree. The results don't lie.
I'm so sorry to hear this VG. As I see it you are a respected member of this community, a great personality and most importantly a friend. I dont know if I can change your mind or if this will help but I recommend that you sleep on it and clear your head. You were the second person I met on 420 (first being Penny) and you have been part of my life since. Dont let these people get you down. You deserve much better. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom