Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

i would be soooo honoured to be on that ignore list among you .... :)

now if i only knew how to figger what it is, how to check, or get my fingers to give a shit .... oh wait one is.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

love ya :love: bf not be afraid ...like internutz... :green_heart:

Don’t let the twits and the crazies get in your head space chicka! :love: Much love and respect for you just as you are and the grower that you are! And I mean c’mon you’ve got straight women on here that follow along with you so that blows that T n A outta the equation!:hug:

Highya VG,

So sorry to hear of your trevail. Sounds like it's over. Hope so!! I hope you let go of all the negativity, and let's turn around and be nice and love each other. So that if something comes up again, we can show you love and support, and you'll soon forget someone was an idiot! Sending hugs :hug::hug::hug: and love :love::love::love: hoping you'll still enjoy hanging with us! Happy Smokin'

I was in the middle of a dab when you posted that... and another as I was posting this...
One for you one for me :passitleft:

I was in the middle of a dab when you posted that... and another as I was posting this...
One for you one for me :passitleft:
How nice. :love:
Thank you and welcome to my journal.

Beautiful plants from a beautiful soul right there. Glad to have you back m'dear
:passitleft:
It's really hard to stay away.
I missed y'all a bunch.

Got some work done though.

Back
Top Bottom