Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

DDA's look a little overfed to me. Even Ammy has blown out tips (and hairdressers are supposed to be closed).

Your foot is looking better though!
Overfed at 6 gr/ gallon....oof.

Looked all around my town and everyone is sold out of Pro Mix. I found some 30 and 40 miles away. Then I decided to use their store tracker. I found some 15 minutes away and not only do they have the all-purpose that I use , they also carry BX and some other kind. Something bark based I think. Not for cannabis I'm sure.

Nice to find this extra retailer as this isn't the first time my local store has run out.

Overfed at 6 gr/ gallon....oof.
My Golden Tiger isn't at 6g yet and it's almost done. The Fruit Punch never got there.
Looked all around my town and everyone is sold out of Pro Mix. I found some 30 and 40 miles away. Then I decided to use their store tracker. I found some 15 minutes away and not only do they have the all-purpose that I use , they also carry BX and some other kind. Something bark based I think. Not for cannabis I'm sure.
Nice to find this extra retailer as this isn't the first time my local store has run out.
If you can find the HP you're better off with that, but the BX and added perlite will be close. I think there's vermiculite in the BX so that will change the watering frequency from the HP.

My Golden Tiger isn't at 6g yet and it's almost done. The Fruit Punch never got there.

If you can find the HP you're better off with that, but the BX and added perlite will be close. I think there's vermiculite in the BX so that will change the watering frequency from the HP.
He didn't have HP. I'll just stick with the all- purpose and extra perlite.

im also diagnosed a paranoid sczofetive disorder and ptsd and lot other crazy crap they labeled me with my plants r realy stinking i live in a trailer court both my neighbors just moved out thank god but u never know who might come a knocking.My Carbon said it be here by the 5 thank god
i got and 8''in i hope it works it

I concur, Your ladies look very nice, VG! Happy Smokin'

Ever had a big spider run across your face??
It's an exciting affair!!!

The neighbors probably think I'm being murdered.:laugh::rofl:

It ran between my eyes and across my mouth.:eek:

:eek: That makes me feel a bit sick actually! :rofl:
I don't have spiders like you have spiders. Mine are 99% scary. We have one poisonous type that is very rare to actually see here.
Yours kill people.

Your plants look great for as far along as they are-all the leaves are still green,which is way better than
some of us are doing:rolleyes:(me)
Ever had a big spider run across your face??
No- it was a tarantula, and they don't run...

Your plants look great for as far along as they are-all the leaves are still green,which is way better than
some of us are doing:rolleyes:(me)

No- it was a tarantula, and they don't run...
Lol. I remember you telling me that story.

Hi VG,

I’m Thirteen,

Today I made it to the end of the Internet, on the way back to civilization I found your journal.

Regarding the ProxMix. 420 user Farside05 has a link to make your own Faux-Mix that’s based on HP Pro-Mix. Peat, perlite, espoma lime, add your own mycos and call it a day.

Nice garden!

Back
Top Bottom