Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

That’s a cool photo, almost magical.
Really wish I could have gotten a better pic but the clouds had to be in the right place to see anything. It was much more vibrant first hand.
I ended up getting some weird artifacts in the pic.

Art and early Blue Oyster Cult: perfect combo. I'm jamming to some Exile on Main Street someone with excellent musical taste posted. One of my favorite albums ever.
:thumb:
Mine too. I have a real soft spot for The Stones.
...would love to spill the beans with you till dawn. ;) :love:

Highya Hawk and thanks for stopping by my journal.
I'm actually in the middle of a closet remodel. The one from my first grow. I transitioned to a tent a few months later. Two years on and I needed more room so we are back in the closet again but it's much improved.
I know about growing on a budget. It can be tough. I actually sold my car for my first big light. Haven't regretted it one bit.
Hope your carbon comes soon. I've been in the same place and it isn't any fun being in a state of constant worry.
:passitleft:
im also diagnosed a paranoid sczofetive disorder and ptsd and lot other crazy crap they labeled me with my plants r realy stinking i live in a trailer court both my neighbors just moved out thank god but u never know who might come a knocking.My Carbon said it be here by the 5 thank god
i got and 8''in i hope it works

im also diagnosed a paranoid sczofetive disorder and ptsd and lot other crazy crap they labeled me with my plants r realy stinking i live in a trailer court both my neighbors just moved out thank god but u never know who might come a knocking.My Carbon said it be here by the 5 thank god
i got and 8''in i hope it works
I have only seen delivery people at my place. It should be an extra quiet summer.
Haven't seen the usual salespeople and religious types that are par for the course here.
Fingers crossed that you get your filter today so you can breathe a little easier and have some peace of mind.

Good morning V. Happy Sunday! :ciao:
:kiss: Mornin Stone.
It's sunny and 51° this morning. I'm having my morning coffee on the deck....finally.
Smoking a J and hanging with Mr.Underfoot.

Good start! I miss my underfoot. Last was a yellow lab named Joy. She truly was too.
That's his actual name and he got it for a reason.
Always loved labs. Never had a purebred but had a few nice mixes when I used to foster.
I really enjoyed fostering slightly older dogs. Some had behavioral problems. Never anything major.
Its very hard to adopt out older dogs so they really need to be well behaved.

Have you given thought to fostering??
All medical and food is provided through the shelter. It is here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom