Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Highya VG,

All three ladies look very nice! Love the DDa's anyways. And yes, Ammy has beautiful buds!! Great job overall!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode. :hug: :love:
It may be the quarantine playing tricks with my sense of time but this seems like it's taking forever for them to flower.
That's what I like in the dda, the incense is strong!
I've heard of a few scent combos now. Mint and mango was one.
Mine smells like the corner headshop. Frankensense....tiny bit of sandalwood perhaps.

I just thought it was funny when you said "he is the winner",since Virgin Ground is a she. (with a cute little bruised pinky toe)
:D:DShe!!!

I'm with HH on the Derpy thing...they all look great, but Derpy just has that "look"
Fantastic job on those girls,VG!

Power tools??
Not power tools-just stupidity... It was in the wrong place at the wrong time on a folding steel ladder...sheared it right off...
This was about 40 years ago, back when I used to take a lot of opioids...I remember my first thought was "good thing I'm all f_cked up, or that would really hurt"!
Then the doc prescribed even more opioids for the pain, so it was a win-win thing (except for the chopped off finger part) ;)

I'm with HH on the Derpy thing...they all look great, but Derpy just has that "look"
Fantastic job on those girls,VG!

Not power tools-just stupidity... It was in the wrong place at the wrong time on a folding steel ladder...sheared it right off...
This was about 40 years ago, back when I used to take a lot of opioids...I remember my first thought was "good thing I'm all f_cked up, or that would really hurt"!
Then the doc prescribed even more opioids for the pain, so it was a win-win thing (except for the chopped off finger part) ;)
Sheared!?!?:eek:
I thought about myself and what I would do in that situation.
I would have fainted right away. Zero hesitation. Made the situation 100x worse.
But you, you're all like:cool:. You probably casually pocketed your finger and went to the doc. Made small talk. Lmao.

I actually only looked at it once, almost puked, then wrapped my hand in a towel and drove to urgentcare- it was still attached a little by the "fingerprint" skin, so I didn't have to look for it after the chop.
Mrs.C. hates to see stuff like that-so, of course, I had to show it to her every chance I got...

my pops has ran his finger through a combine, a wood planer, and a lawn mower. i've played find the digits and drive like f*@k to emergency more than once ...

i ran mine through a motorbike chain and sprocket, punched them right through, but they all knit together in 2wks. doc said he never seen them do that. i don't even have scars.

I actually only looked at it once, almost puked, then wrapped my hand in a towel and drove to urgentcare- it was still attached a little by the "fingerprint" skin, so I didn't have to look for it after the chop.
Mrs.C. hates to see stuff like that-so, of course, I had to show it to her every chance I got...
Gruesome.
I almost said something about you driving yourself. Dammit. Lol

Your poor, poor wife.
When I had my surgery and had to clean my wound, I would almost barf everytime. I found the stitches disturbing.

my pops has ran his finger through a combine, a wood planer, and a lawn mower. i've played find the digits and drive like f*@k to emergency more than once ...

i ran mine through a motorbike chain and sprocket, punched them right through, but they all knit together in 2wks. doc said he never seen them do that. i don't even have scars.
Oh dear god.
That's horrible.

Good on the no scars part though.

Oh dear god.
That's horrible.

Good on the no scars part though.

i'm real good on the no scars thing. got my face sliced open through the cheek once riding back country snow boarding. i could stick my tongue through the side of my face lol :p

we were going through trees a bit tight, a branch snapped as i was riding through, then pulled backed and sliced me. had to freeze it up with snow, then ride and hike out on snowshoe. by the time i got to the closest hospital, all they could do was close it with some stitching.

had a line across my face that made dangerous guys think twice and normal folk cross the street lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

in 2 yrs it faded out so much no one can tell. it shows up when i shave in the morning which is cool / hilarious :D

Now that's a cool party trick!

it's just the difference if i get flushed a bit - saunas etc do the same

the odd thing is i only ever realize when someone asks -- and they are usually a bit sketched about it ... :laughtwo:
it's literally invisible, until it isn't. and really rare that is does show up enough to be seen.

All that sounds very familiar! Yum!!

Yes this! :slide:
I'll talk to you Amy. You're not being gross. ;) :p

Yes! Very incensey. Never had one so on the nose incense before.
Gives me flashbacks to Catholic church.
Luckily not nauseating like their frankensense burners though.
Hated that stuff as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom