Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

I skipped some of it ;)

Hey - that makes me think Frankincense. I wonder if there’s a terpene that accounts for that :hmmmm: I’m sure I’ve looked that up before actually ... maybe in relation to DDA... this is suddenly very familiar too
:nomo:
If you find it toss it my way, please!?!?

I'll talk to you Amy. You're not being gross. ;) :p

Yes! Very incensey. Never had one so on the nose incense before.
Gives me flashbacks to Catholic church.
Luckily not nauseating like their frankensense burners though.
Hated that stuff as a kid.

oh no did we ostracize amy ?? :oops:

i remember going to a guitar mass a kid. we were vacationing at some campground, and my folks took us to this outdoor hippy mass. it was great. probably the most enjoyable religious gathering i've been at.

not real standard catholic. not sure standard incense ... :) :)

Yes I’ve read about it a bit. Frankincensey terps in hazes and sativas are a sought after thing. I’m sure I’ve had one that smelled like it before.

We used frankincense a lot when we washed and embalmed my dad after he died so the smell had a really strong sense experience conjuring power for a long time. It’s eased a bit now and I can smell it again without feeling the sadness - just the amazingness of that experience.

Yes I’ve read about it a bit. Frankincensey terps in hazes and sativas are a sought after thing. I’m sure I’ve had one that smelled like it before.

We used frankincense a lot when we washed and embalmed my dad after he died so the smell had a really strong sense experience conjuring power for a long time. It’s eased a bit now and I can smell it again without feeling the sadness - just the amazingness of that experience.
I heard someone refer to the haze terp as Piff. It's a term for/in a famous New York haze from years ago with strong Frankincensey terps. Pennywise I believe.

I heard someone refer to the haze terp as Piff. It's a term for/in a famous New York haze from years ago with strong Frankincensey terps. Pennywise I believe.
That’s the conversation I remember! Piff! It’s a strain w strong frankincense terps. Thanks otter :D
i use frankincense in the anti-inflammation canna topicals .. good cohort :)
:thumb: thanks for the reminder!
while I was searching just now I saw that I had added Frankincense essential oil to a topical a few years back with some success. I’d forgotten I even did it. Was a friends frankincense oil. I’ll have to look into that again.

like i know where i am ... :rolleyes:

i got two strong sandalwood strains right now. i think it's the lsd and the tangie. have to get my sniffer in to be sure.
yup .. the tangie is crazy strong sandalwood. but they both have it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

near certain it's more prevalent in indica heavy or pure indicas. the master kush was all sandalwood as well.

the smell had a really strong sense experience conjuring power for a long time

so sorry. strong aroma. strong emotions. :(

you can add eucalyptus with it -- be careful -- even stronger aroma. use sparingly. they work together, and create something new and wonderful. :)

odd we talked about sandalwood. if you can get sandalwood oil that works with frankincense great as well. it's strangely scarce here. scent would be even better i think. eucalyptus is very effective medically though.

:thumb: I use eucalyptus too.
Currently my fave combination in a bath is 5ml of my canna infused oils (CBD & THC in grapeseed/apricot oil) Mag salts and a blend of lavender, wild orange and peppermint essential oils.

I only use doterra oils and they are super expensive so I can only buy a few at once. I think the frankincense is way spendy... but there is stimulus money coming so maybe... (but there’s seeds and grow equipment to buy screams the alter ego!) :hmmmm: :laughtwo:

Someone say cookies!?!? :cheesygrinsmiley:
E37B8065-2CB0-431B-A977-3933D5BBB6C2.jpeg

Hello all!

I am here to invite you to my tiny, corner closet of the world.
I am a sufferer of chronic pain ,like many here. I refuse to take opiates, so here I am.

I started this journey on March 21st,2018. My boyfriend tossed some bagseed at me and told me that if I could grow it, he would split the bill for the grow tent.

Challenge accepted! Nevermind that I have never, ever once ,in 28 years of tokin', in all of the bags I have bought and the countless beaners I have tossed have I planted a cannibas seed. Sounds fun.

After sprouting my awesome bagseed , I had a few set backs. Nothing big that I couldn't figure out. Jiffy peat pots are my bane.

these were sprouted under a 45 watt 6500k-7000k ( I forget) white led panel.

After their second true set appeared, they went into the closet with the Growant GR240. They were allowed to grow until transplant.
They were then transferred into 1 gallon pots and have just been "veggin' out" for a bit.

They are now 8 weeks old and finally just starting to show preflowers.

If you see something amiss, please let me know. It wou
nice i grow in my closet also and in my room im getting ready to buy a 4x4 or a 5x5 tent i ordered alll my carbon filter still has not come yet i really need to . my house reaks i try to grow on a budget

nice i grow in my closet also and in my room im getting ready to buy a 4x4 or a 5x5 tent i ordered alll my carbon filter still has not come yet i really need to . my house reaks i try to grow on a budget
Highya Hawk and thanks for stopping by my journal.
I'm actually in the middle of a closet remodel. The one from my first grow. I transitioned to a tent a few months later. Two years on and I needed more room so we are back in the closet again but it's much improved.
I know about growing on a budget. It can be tough. I actually sold my car for my first big light. Haven't regretted it one bit.
Hope your carbon comes soon. I've been in the same place and it isn't any fun being in a state of constant worry.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom