Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Congrats on the win chicka! Such sweet gesture from the boy too! :party:Just love it when things align like that!

what is that? I'm curious:ganjamon:
I just thought it was funny when you said "he is the winner",since Virgin Ground is a she. (with a cute little bruised pinky toe)

Yeah. I'm a dude...just really good at catfishing y'all.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

From my kid...
View media item 1767772He emailed me a receipt this morning after I told him my frustrations about my fan dying. I think he's either the greatest kid ever or he's concerned about future bud. Maybe a little from both columns.

I think I can only use it on low. She's a strong lil' devil. Really quiet too.

Now....where to hang it!?!?
Another example of proper raising of a kid V!

When you're happy, we're happy!
That's a lot of pressure. I will do my best. Lol
Congrats on the win chicka! Such sweet gesture from the boy too! :party:Just love it when things align like that!
Hope my other ones turn out as good as him. Y'all would love him.
We may see him here in the future. You never know.
If I know my son he will show up in the form of a possum (avatar). He's weird like me but more charming.
I know. You're thinking to youself whether that's possible?? it is!!!
I can assure you. Lmao.
what is that? I'm curious:ganjamon:
Welcome to my journal Sara! Great to see you here!
I just thought it was funny when you said "he is the winner",since Virgin Ground is a she. (with a cute little bruised pinky toe)
I am a girl!!! And I do have toes. Story checks out.

Highya dear.:passitleft:
Another example of proper raising of a kid V!
He's better than I am. That's what we all wish for, right? An improvement on ourselves? I do, anyway.

My truffula tree looks way better.
We watched The Lorax for Earth day.

My ugly shelf that will hold my carbon filter. It doesn't have to be pretty.
All I had was some low grade birch plywood.
I broke off every fingernail in the last 24 hrs. So much for my aspirations of being a hand model. Such disappointment. Lmao.

As long as it holds the filter up, that's all that matters. I think it looks nice:goodjob:
So much for my aspirations of being a hand model.
I know how you feel- my hand model aspirations ended when I cut the end of my finger off....
they sewed it back on, but now it just looks "funny" :cheesygrinsmiley:

As long as it holds the filter up, that's all that matters. I think it looks nice:goodjob:

I know how you feel- my hand model aspirations ended when I cut the end of my finger off....
they sewed it back on, but now it just looks "funny" :cheesygrinsmiley:
Power tools??

Also.....Never ever put your apple juice next to your mixed mega crop.
It was almost too late and then I noticed the smell.
Time to smoke more..:bong:

:laughtwo:

Beautiful VG! Really nice DDA expression :slide:
I love how the scent has changed over the last week. She started out with a strong smell of rotten fruit but has since turned quite incensey.

They're all going to have very nice buds! Gonna be a heck
I sure hope so.
DDA still has me slightly concerned but I think we will make it.
She's getting crispy fans up top. Old damge from the looks of it but I'm monitoring it much closer now.

Highya VG,

All three ladies look very nice! Love the DDa's anyways. And yes, Ammy has beautiful buds!! Great job overall!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom