Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Congratulations VG. Winning never gets old!! Happy Winnin'

Mornin y'all.

Getting ready to sand and paint this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to install my extraction fan later today or early tomorrow. Can't wait to have it done.

Good news this morning. I was fortunate to win the Mars Hydro 420 contest.
Thanks for all of your support. :green_heart:
Y'all have been so good to me since I started here two years ago. This not only benefits me greatly but my kid too. He will inherit my old lights.
When he's ready to grow he will need very little. I've been collecting supplies for him for the last year. He has zero clue.
I should never run out of oil now. Thats a huge relief to me. What an incredible gift to receive.:green_heart:
YES! Congrats V! Good one to win.

Congrats on that new light! -
Congratulations to @Virgin Ground. He is the winner
Sara obviously hasn't seen your sexy pinky toe !

Yeah. I'm a dude...just really good at catfishing y'all.:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

From my kid...
View media item 1767772He emailed me a receipt this morning after I told him my frustrations about my fan dying. I think he's either the greatest kid ever or he's concerned about future bud. Maybe a little from both columns.

I think I can only use it on low. She's a strong lil' devil. Really quiet too.

Now....where to hang it!?!?

YES! Congrats V! Good one to win.
IKR!! I needed a drying/veg/whatever tent!!! And a light to boot. Fantastic!
Congrats on that new light! -

Sara obviously hasn't seen your sexy pinky toe !
I think my feet are creepy looking. Lol. I can pick up lots of stuff with them though. It saves on the back.

But they are rather girly looking still.
Which is good 'cuz I'm 100% girl.
Couldn't have happened to a nice batch of Vegetable Glycerin! ㊗️
Lmao. Reading bluter's journal while stoned was very confusing for me.
Lots of reference and me with my poor memory.
Gave me some giggles too.

I am pretty nice. Thanks for noticing!:hug::love:

Ohhh! I love the smell of magnolias!! I thought you lived where magnolias wouldn't grow (planting zone 4 or 5). They're as nice as the honeysuckle in the spring! Usually the month of May! Happy Fragrancin'

Ohhh! I love the smell of magnolias!! I thought you lived where magnolias wouldn't grow (planting zone 4 or 5). They're as nice as the honeysuckle in the spring! Usually the month of May! Happy Fragrancin'
I do....zone 4.
This is one of a few types of cold hardy magnolia. It was labeled as Magnolia var. Stellata. IIRC.

Almost time to mushroom hunt!!!!

Hey. Don't know if I told y'all but my lil footsie is gonna be ok. Just a really nasty bruise I think. I can walk on it today.
I am being careful just in case but it feels 80% better!!

That means hiking and biking and a very happy VG!!!!

I'm in zone 5. I'll have to check that out!! Thank you!

Nice job on the light VG! Great win. It should be pretty simple to operate. Look for a plug and place that in a receptacle. If it doesn't come on look for a switch on the unit then turn that on. If it lights up it's working. Don't look at the light or it will hurt your eyes.
Good luck!
:hug:

Nice job on the light VG! Great win. It should be pretty simple to operate. Look for a plug and place that in a receptacle. If it doesn't come on look for a switch on the unit then turn that on. If it lights up it's working. Don't look at the light or it will hurt your eyes.
Good luck!
:hug:

BOOKMARKED!!!!!
If I should happen to forget.

Back
Top Bottom