Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Very nice flowers you got going there!! I guess a lot are using MegaCrop nutes on the hempy - would that be a correct statement? Two of the biggest advantages I can see would be small containers & being able to move stuff around easily. Probably grow a bit faster

mc and hempy are a pretty natural combo

Underappreciated maybe??

you're all :kiss: here ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok at 1 cup I get 30.5 mg/ serving
And at 1/2 c I get 60.9
I think I'll split the diff and go with 2/3 c at 40.6mg. I measure my oil for cookies by 1/3 cup. This will give me two batches.

With my tolerance it doesn't matter. I just eat cookies until I pass out anyway.

But I also would’ve bailed as soon as I saw the spider...
Super sweet score!!!
If I just see them it doesn't bother me. It's when they surprise me that I have issues with. Ask me about the boob spider later. ;)

IKR!! Happy to have some Mix, baby!!
I'm sorry I'm neglecting erryone. I'm beyond busy right now. Ugh. Just stopping to smoke a quick chillum.

Hey y'all!! :ciao: :love:

Ok. Break time.
:passitleft:
I was sitting on the living room couch one day. I remember very vividly that I was wearing an olive drab tank top.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw something move on my shoulder. I looked over slowly and there was a silver dollar sized spider ( the very same type as yesterday but three times the size) on my shoulder waving his front legs at me.
I freaked and thought that I hit him off of me. The whole fam had a chuckle.
We looked for him for a little while but couldn't find him. Gave up after a bit.
I sat down on the couch again and happened to look down. There, between my boobs was the spider. He camouflaged himself to match my olive tank top.
He saw me looking at him and he ran straight up towards my face and then took a detour down into my shirt, between my boobs and into my bra. I freaked like I've never freaked before.
I was screaming and hitting my chest, trying to get my bra off...fuckin crying.
My family was busy laughing their asses off.
I finally shook it out onto the floor and ran outside, vowing never to come back!
I guess you had to be there. I was terrified.

He ended up squishing it with his shoe. He had to show me the corpse.

A boa went into my shirt in a similar way but I was ok with that. She had just been fed a few days prior. Plus, I was aware of her.

Awww... I screwed up my smoke break.
Do over!!!:passitleft:

:rofl: it does sound terrifying but it’s nearly always funny form the outside unfortunately.

When you told the first story, about yesterday, the image I had was a spider the size of our regular middle sized ones here that are most common to see indoors, and theyre Nearly the size of my hand!

They’re fairly harmless though (Huntsman spider), can’t kill you at least (unlike an ant we have here). They can get huge though. Biggest Ive seen was easily 6-7” legspan. House i used to live in used to get them inside all the time, growing up too.

so when you said it crawled across your face or mouth... I saw something kind of this size

:rofl: it does sound terrifying but it’s nearly always funny form the outside unfortunately.

When you told the first story, about yesterday, the image I had was a spider the size of our regular middle sized ones here that are most common to see indoors, and theyre Nearly the size of my hand!

They’re fairly harmless though (Huntsman spider), can’t kill you at least (unlike an ant we have here). They can get huge though. Biggest Ive seen was easily 6-7” legspan. House i used to live in used to get them inside all the time, growing up too.
Omg.:eek:
Heart attacks are not harmless.
You and your poisonous critters and crazy drop bears.I wouldn't last 5 minutes. Lmao
So you were frequently terrified as a child...
I'm so sorry Amy! My boob spider was nothin compared to your spiders.

Still scary enough for me though.

Highya VG,

I "extract" thc in a small crock pot. I put it on low for 8 - 16 hrs, strain, and use. 2 zips to 1 cup. I use about 3/4 tbls per dose. Very nice buzz! Great spider story! One can picture your reaction the second time you saw him!

Anyways, your chicas are beautiful again. Love the DDa coloring. Those buds are getting fat. Very nice! Shouldn't they develope some trichomes soon? Great job! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom