Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

It felt really good tbh! But it's all I can give :( I love you too much to play that role for too long :hug:
Cathartic....sweet.

It's ok. I'm in touch with him. He still harasses me. Maybe more now.

Sorry you hurt your foot Vg:(
You have a confetti cannon?!!!! Well shit my daughter's would be completely jealous lol. Next your gonna tell us you have a t shirt gun too lol.

Before I forget Happy 420!!!

Sorry you hurt your foot Vg:(
You have a confetti cannon?!!!! Well shit my daughter's would be completely jealous lol. Next your gonna tell us you have a t shirt gun too lol.

Before I forget Happy 420!!!
I found out that I had it about 10 seconds after it happened. I had no cl\e otherqise it would have been uaed long ago.

I was jumping around and crying first....lmao.

Also...I hereby claim said cannon of pain for use of my own choosing as I have earned it.

I found out that I had it about 10 seconds after it happened. I had no cl\e otherqise it would have been uaed long ago.

I was jumping around and crying first....lmao.

Also...I hereby claim said cannon of pain for use of my own choosing as I have earned it.
You have definitely earned the right to use it. I vote sneak attack on the Bf with it.

You have definitely earned the right to use it. I vote sneak attack on the Bf with it.
The kids might be more fun to ambush. I have a long history of hiding and scaring the crap out of them.

Good times....

The kids might be more fun to ambush. I have a long history of hiding and scaring the crap out of them.

Good times....
Ya my kids would love that they like being scared too it's hilarious. Now scaring them and covering them in confetti at the same time that's Dad of the year territory lol.

Mrs.C. doesn't own a pair of shoes, only flip flops, which she never wears...
She has a real knack for finding sharp stuff on the floor- needles,toothpicks,thumbtacks- I've pulled them all out of her feet.
I love it when she goes out to get the paper in the morning, and steps on a snail in her bare feet...now THAT is some funny stuff!
Me too! I have the same aversion to footwear. Can't stand wearing socks.
I broke my flip flops when I wiped out on my bike last summer.
I should get some Tevas. Lol

Ya my kids would love that they like being scared too it's hilarious. Now scaring them and covering them in confetti at the same time that's Dad of the year territory lol.
I'm going to be planning for a bit. I need to make it as effective as possible.

wear flips in my place yr round. live alone, so it can be hard to catch me in pants some days as well though ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

urrrgh .... rips up application form ...
Lmao. Very cute.

If the kids are gone here...so are the pants!

Break your toe V?
Possibly. I may have just fractured it.
Topical oil, cookies, rosin and flower have been taking great care of me. I have it elevated and iced.
I heard/felt a crunch when it happened.

sure you didn't crack a bone ? might want that checked.

busted my foot kicking a table the day a relationship caved in. it healed odd and now it's a bit of a different shape which can cause other issues.

sure you didn't crack a bone ? might want that checked.

busted my foot kicking a table the day a relationship caved in. it healed odd and now it's a bit of a different shape which can cause other issues.
I think that I did.
I've broken my foot before. They just made me stay off of it completely. I was on crutches for months.
I should go in today if possible. Gotta get the crutches out of storage as well.

I was supposed to go biking today. It's supposed to be almost 80° out.
I'm super pissed. I had plans to do 150+ miles a week. I'm gonna be off this for awhile. No way I can peddle. Not sure how I'm gonna mow the lawn either. This kinda ruins half of my summer if it is broken.

Back
Top Bottom