Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Closet and clone update.
ATF looks good since her transition into a 3 gallon.

GZ mom has a few yellow tipped leaves.
Looks much better than she did a few weeks back.

The clones are all perky and praying. Most notably the Mag clone. She is just a bit happier than the others.
They all have good color. This is a fun little comparison and I'm excited to see the outcome.

My grows always have a "special case" or 2. You're slayin' it.... no harassment from this guy.
:passitleft:
wouldn't have a hobby if i didn't have a problem child... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know but this was avoidable.
I need to do one of two things.
1.Either split my lights up by getting new drivers and heatsinks. Kinda spendy. Around $150-$180
2. Get a smaller extraction fan so I can move my light up. Expensive still at $190 but it will be much quieter as well.

ooh, neat idea. looks incredible vg. can see why you keep getting nominated.. :)
Something from a dream of mine. I clone in my sleep. Lol
If we see a noticable difference it could be quite helpful for those struggling with cloning. I'm trying to keep it as simple and cheap as possible.
I do wish that I would have had some aspirin on hand. A small amount is an effective rooting hormone. Willow is the same way as aspirin is a derivative and it's the salicylic acid contained that we are interested in.

Highya VG,

Something from a dream of mine. I clone in my sleep. Lol
If we see a noticable difference it could be quite helpful for those struggling with cloning. I'm trying to keep it as simple and cheap as possible.
I do wish that I would have had some aspirin on hand. A small amount is an effective rooting hormone. Willow is the same way as aspirin is a derivative and it's the salicylic acid contained that we are interested in.
I've read that about the aspirin. Wanted to try it, but have no use for clones anymore. Then I thought - the purpose of the salicylic acid is to cause roots to grow in a cannabis slip. Well, I wonder if the SA will cause roots in a seedling. I still have some more seeds to plant (for summer garden grow) and thought about powdering up some 80mg tabs and putting some in soil beneath the seeds to see if it developes a bigger root system quicker as a seedling. Sounds like a fun experiment to me. I love your experiment you have going with your clones. They're so fun when they work. Happy Experimentin'

Highya VG,

I've read that about the aspirin. Wanted to try it, but have no use for clones anymore. Then I thought - the purpose of the salicylic acid is to cause roots to grow in a cannabis slip. Well, I wonder if the SA will cause roots in a seedling. I still have some more seeds to plant (for summer garden grow) and thought about powdering up some 80mg tabs and putting some in soil beneath the seeds to see if it developes a bigger root system quicker as a seedling. Sounds like a fun experiment to me. I love your experiment you have going with your clones. They're so fun when they work. Happy Experimentin'
I'm curious to see if it will speed up your seeds as well.

I need to keep a close eye on these clones. I'm not pHing anything. If I see them decline I may have to switch course a bit.

I plan on doing a seed soaking comparison at the beginning of my next run. It will be similar to what I'm doing here. I have some really old seeds as well. I may try to reinvigorate them.
I'd like to get my hands on some Fulvic acid and vit B12.
I believe that's the right supplement anyway. It is used to help revive very old seeds. I've seen it used to try to sprout seeds from archaeological digs.

Interesting about the fulvic acid and B12. I'll forget, but it's still interesting!! Happy Smokin'

Mornin y'all.

Thought we should take a closer look today.
First up we have a pistil report....

Now lets look at Derpy. She had the worst light stress. You can see here the leaves directly under the light vs leaves furthest away from the light.

So I have a few crappy leaves. Seems par for the course for one of my grows. I always screw them up to some degree. At least I'm consistent.

This is where Buttercup would normally give me shit......
I miss that.:(

I would really appreciate it if one of you could harass me in his stead.
Are you kidding me V? I haven't met anyone who grows perfect looking plants. Do they exist? Besides, look at that Derpy! She's so the pretty plant!

I'm curious to see if it will speed up your seeds as well.

I need to keep a close eye on these clones. I'm not pHing anything. If I see them decline I may have to switch course a bit.

I plan on doing a seed soaking comparison at the beginning of my next run. It will be similar to what I'm doing here. I have some really old seeds as well. I may try to reinvigorate them.
I'd like to get my hands on some Fulvic acid and vit B12.
I believe that's the right supplement anyway. It is used to help revive very old seeds. I've seen it used to try to sprout seeds from archaeological digs.
Maritimer's been working with old seeds lately. But you knew?

Are you kidding me V? I haven't met anyone who grows perfect looking plants. Do they exist? Besides, look at that Derpy! She's so the pretty plant!
:love::love::love::love::love:

I think that I'm just one of those people that's super critical of their own work. I'm convinced I could do better if I could concentrate but my brain is unreliable. Its frustrating. OCD and ADD are fun in combination. I have way too much stuff going on up in there.

Not a good vacation spot- 3 stars max.

Maritimer's been working with old seeds lately. But you knew?
Possibly at one time but forgot since? Lol
Something about an unreliable brain.....

A giant confetti cannon fell out of the closet onto my bare foot.
Like I tell Mrs.C....ever heard of shoes? She gives me the finger when I say that, as you're probably doing right now.... :)

Like I tell Mrs.C....ever heard of shoes? She gives me the finger when I say that, as you're probably doing right now.... :)
MI casa is no shoe casa.
I'm a barefoot hippy chick. I walk around outside all summer to gather precious microbes. Luckily no ringworm yet or bee stings.

I would never give you the finger..... :love:

Mrs.C. doesn't own a pair of shoes, only flip flops, which she never wears...
She has a real knack for finding sharp stuff on the floor- needles,toothpicks,thumbtacks- I've pulled them all out of her feet.
I love it when she goes out to get the paper in the morning, and steps on a snail in her bare feet...now THAT is some funny stuff!

Found it!!!
Ouch! I hope you feel better soon dipshit.

That's the best Scorpio I could do.
Thank you Sir. May I have another??
Lmao.

I was confused and shocked mid-way through. When I saw the end I was very thankful. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom