Virgin Ground And The Little Star Asterion

Hey @Preston9mm.

You familiar with the card game Pfeffer?
I know it's a Midwest thing. Wondering if it was in Illinois too??
Never heard of that one, but I'm sure I've probably played it at some point. Huge family, all from the IL area. There were always cards flying at our family gatherings.

I'm more of a spades kinda guy. LoL

Blunt smoke in the air, 40oz in my lap.... slamming cards on a weak folding table for no apparent reason kinda card player. LoL

Never heard of that one, but I'm sure I've probably played it at some point. Huge family, all from the IL area. There were always cards flying at our family gatherings.

I'm more of a spades kinda guy. LoL

Blunt smoke in the air, 40oz in my lap.... slamming cards on a weak folding table for no apparent reason kinda card player. LoL
It's also called Bid Eucre and Hassenpfeffer.

I love Slap Jack when I'm drunk/high. It gets super rowdy.

It's also called Bid Eucre and Hassenpfeffer.

I love Slap Jack when I'm drunk/high. It gets super rowdy.
Yeah, I've played bid euchre
:thumb:

Been a long ass time though. Like....family camping trips as a kid long ago. LoL

Yeah, I've played bid euchre
:thumb:

Been a long ass time though. Like....family camping trips as a kid long ago. LoL
I though you may have.
Fun game. I'm gonna have to teach the kiddos that one.

My fan.....Nooooooo!
She gave up the ghost......she toast.

If I can't fix something, I will fuck it up so bad no one else can fix it either! That's my motto!:laugh:

had two 6 inch fans that quit. took the casings off the back, added a little machine oil, they now work as new.

Aye, nice size. All I have is giant compared. Hello V :hug:
It a medium size. Its larger than the Schultz perlite. The brand is Viagrow or something cloae to that. I picked it up at Gome Depot. I get 2 cu ft for $16.
had two 6 inch fans that quit. took the casings off the back, added a little machine oil, they now work as new.
I used automotive oil and I've "fixed" this fan about 8 times in the last two years. She seized good up now.
Hah! I can now say: "That's the kind of crap I aspire to!"

:p
Lol. They look ok from a distance.
I'll still get some rocking meds though.
:bong:

Some people are hesitant to say they got something at Amazon ("zon," "river site,"...) so I figured you were being coy!
Just very, very well medicated. I have a hard time typing. My thumbs refuse to cooperate.

Mornin y'all.

Thought we should take a closer look today.
First up we have a pistil report....

Now lets look at Derpy. She had the worst light stress. You can see here the leaves directly under the light vs leaves furthest away from the light.

So I have a few crappy leaves. Seems par for the course for one of my grows. I always screw them up to some degree. At least I'm consistent.

This is where Buttercup would normally give me shit......
I miss that.:(

I would really appreciate it if one of you could harass me in his stead.

Mornin y'all.

Thought we should take a closer look today.
First up we have a pistil report....

Now lets look at Derpy. She had the worst light stress. You can see here the leaves directly under the light vs leaves furthest away from the light.

So I have a few crappy leaves. Seems par for the course for one of my grows. I always screw them up to some degree. At least I'm consistent.

This is where Buttercup would normally give me shit......
I miss that.:(

I would really appreciate it if one of you could harass me in his stead.
My grows always have a "special case" or 2. You're slayin' it.... no harassment from this guy.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom