Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Since the "name change" the Redskins aren't the same, don't you just Love History! SSgrower
I don't think it's the name change. It's going to take a minute to undo Dan Snyder's mess. We'll come around! :Rasta:

I don't think it's the name change. It's going to take a minute to undo Dan Snyder's mess. We'll come around! :Rasta:
Here in Michigan "turnaround" is spelled L-I-ON-S and is delivered with a healthy bowl of kneecap stew, served by the totally nuts Coach Dan Campbell.

Been on this wagon for over 50 years, and finally something to put down the bowl and cheer about.

Well, not really put down the bowl.

MGM

Here in Michigan "turnaround" is spelled L-I-ON-S and is delivered with a healthy bowl of kneecap stew, served by the totally nuts Coach Dan Campbell.

Been on this wagon for over 50 years, and finally something to put down the bowl and cheer about.

Well, not really put down the bowl.

MGM
Dan Campbell has got those guys believing in themselves! :Rasta:

Dan Campbell has got those guys believing in themselves! :Rasta:
They are finally fun to watch. Though the last couple of games had me reaching for the indica just to calm me down!

:lot-o-toke:

MGM

It's good to see the Lions doing good again. Need new blood at or near the top!! I think the Patriots (my team) are hoping to get the No.1 pick in the draft next year. They're paying for all those years of good fortune. Better get off here. I could talk football all day. Not today! Happy Smokin'

Hello all.

It's Flip + 68 for the Phase II group and time for a bud gallery!

Fat Bastard#2
FB2 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB2 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Fat Bastard#1
FB1 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB1 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Sour G
SG bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

SG bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Tent Shot:
S2 11-22-23 F68 tent.jpg

Sour G rear. FB#1 front right. FB#2 front left.

If tomorrow is your Thanksgiving Day then give thanks and, by all means, enjoy the day!

The Mrs. and I will be spending the day alone, a pleasant departure from having the usual suspects over for dinner. I plan on really enjoying it at least until around 4:30pm. That's when the stinkin' Cowpokes will begin beating my home football team like a baker beats an egg. :straightface:

Maybe I'll hit some of my "sleepy" weed right before the game begins!

PEACE

Three winners one tent! This has been a very successful run I must say. And regarding this:

This is a testament to your skills as a grower more than to any genetics.
:welldone:
Thanks Shed. I can't express how much this means coming from you, one of the Grand Poobahs of 420! :thanks:

Highya GDB,

You're so funny!! Football is traditional on Thanksgiving Day. I'll watch them all!

I almost forgot about your FB's and Sour G. The close-ups you shared look very close to harvest. They're gorgeous. They're all full of fat buds!! So pleasing to look at! Hppy Smokin'

I mean just look in that tent and tell me I'm wrong!
Can't do that. I'm seeing the same thing you are, only in person!👀

Thanks again dude.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 68 for the Phase II group and time for a bud gallery!

Fat Bastard#2
FB2 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB2 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Fat Bastard#1
FB1 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB1 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Sour G
SG bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

SG bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Tent Shot:
S2 11-22-23 F68 tent.jpg

Sour G rear. FB#1 front right. FB#2 front left.

If tomorrow is your Thanksgiving Day then give thanks and, by all means, enjoy the day!

The Mrs. and I will be spending the day alone, a pleasant departure from having the usual suspects over for dinner. I plan on really enjoying it at least until around 4:30pm. That's when the stinkin' Cowpokes will begin beating my home football team like a baker beats an egg. :straightface:

Maybe I'll hit some of my "sleepy" weed right before the game begins!

PEACE
the sour G looks great & the Fat Bastards both look to have tennis ball size buds looking great GDB will you be droughting or stressing them out ?

Highya GDB,

You're so funny!! Football is traditional on Thanksgiving Day. I'll watch them all!

I almost forgot about your FB's and Sour G. The close-ups you shared look very close to harvest. They're gorgeous. They're all full of fat buds!! So pleasing to look at! Hppy Smokin'
Thanks Bode.

Yeah, I think these plants are getting fairly close to being a fait accompli.

I too love watching football on Thanksgiving, especially competitive games. But I sense the only thing my team will be competing to do is to keep the stinkin' Cowpokes under 40 points! :oops:

Happy Thanksgiving to you brother and Happy Smokin'!

the sour G looks great & the Fat Bastards both look to have tennis ball size buds looking great GDB will you be droughting or stressing them out ?
Thanks con.

I haven't really decided on whether to drought them. If I do, it will be a short drought of maybe 5 days. I think I tend to get more stressed during droughts than the plants do! :)

Yowzah!

I just smoked a tester of the Sour G and it's pretty tasty!

(I've been taking little bud snippets from her to scope and then drying them in a foil canoe atop my warm cable box.)

Tasty testers are a good sign, they only get better from there.

And she's got me sunk. Sunk into my chair, that is. I'm not sleepy, just extremely comfortable and spacey. A good mood for an Action movie!

Mrs. GDB is downstairs prepping Thanksgiving dinner. It's pretty much the only meal she cooks all year long! I went down to see how she was doing and she asked me to cut up some onions! I quickly changed the subject to the grand kids and off she went, talking about them. After that, I went back upstairs. (Sour G does not put me in the mood to cut onions. :) )

I'll probably hear about that little escape later, but it'll be after the onions are cut! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom