Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Right now I've had a pic cause a bit of a stir over in the current PHOM. I don't know how it will do because I am new here and don't know what the judges like.

I can give you some tips to help you make those lovely plants pop more like these, if you'd like. I'm a retired award-winning ad agency creative director. It was my job to help people get the most out of their talents. I don't know if that is my place here.

Though I prolly know more about this stuff than the plants.

Anyway if you'd like some tips, I'd be happy to share.

MGM
thanks for sharing the photos, they're so good I don't know what words to use to describe them,
Hello all.

It's Flip + 68 for the Phase II group and time for a bud gallery!

Fat Bastard#2
FB2 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB2 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Fat Bastard#1
FB1 bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

FB1 bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Sour G
SG bud1 11-22-23 F68.jpg

SG bud 11-22-23 F68.jpg

Tent Shot:
S2 11-22-23 F68 tent.jpg

Sour G rear. FB#1 front right. FB#2 front left.

If tomorrow is your Thanksgiving Day then give thanks and, by all means, enjoy the day!

The Mrs. and I will be spending the day alone, a pleasant departure from having the usual suspects over for dinner. I plan on really enjoying it at least until around 4:30pm. That's when the stinkin' Cowpokes will begin beating my home football team like a baker beats an egg. :straightface:

Maybe I'll hit some of my "sleepy" weed right before the game begins!

PEACE
The buds seem heavy, I am afraid of the stems can't hold them. 😂

thanks for sharing the photos, they're so good I don't know what words to use to describe them,
You are welcome. Happy to share. Grown and photographed under your lights, too!

MGM

I too love watching football on Thanksgiving, especially competitive games. But I sense the only thing my team will be competing to do is to keep the stinkin' Cowpokes under 40 points! :oops:
And they failed miserably! A 45-10 loss.🥴

And they failed miserably! A 45-10 loss.🥴
Including my Lions. In frustration I went down to the grow room and chopped the remainder of Seed Queen. She was at 27 days after pollination, so I should be good.

The Lions needed a whipping to get their focus back. The mini-bye will do them good.

MGM

Including my Lions. In frustration I went down to the grow room and chopped the remainder of Seed Queen. She was at 27 days after pollination, so I should be good.

The Lions needed a whipping to get their focus back. The mini-bye will do them good.

MGM
I only wish I had had something to go chop! 😁

MGM
Hey my Seahawks are huge losers too, don’t leave us out.

Happy Thanksgiving!

The best part of thanksgiving has to be the sweet pastry dessert made from a pumpkin… said no Australian ever!

🎃 🥧 😱

Lolling!
Oh man it's the best! A co-worker from the south one upped it though and brought me a sweet potato pie slice once. It was a slice of heaven! I think it's sweet potato down there and pumpkin up here. It's odd to you huh? Can't be as queer sounding as that guck in a jar you put on toast I think! Vegemite? Yeah, I picked a jar up. It wasn't for me, so salty, and the meconium texture kind of turned me off.

Peach Cobbler for the win! 🤩

Looking Good MGM ugh i mean GDB ! I like some good old Sour G myself , wish someone would give me some LOL Enjoy the nap/game
MGM is the one that takes the nice pics Smoke! 😁

😆😆😆 I've been a Bears fan my whole life. 😆😆😆

I know the pain man... lol
I've grown numb to the pain (thank goodness) but I'm unable to combat the frustration! 😁

I've grown numb to the pain (thank goodness) but I'm unable to combat the frustration!
I don't have that pain- I'm the guy who doesn't have a clue who's playing in the Super Bowl till I turn the TV on on game day... 😁
Peach Cobbler for the win! 🤩
Peach anything is my favorite..yummmm...😋

The best part of thanksgiving has to be the sweet pastry dessert made from a pumpkin… said no Australian ever!
Sounds like someone wants the recipe...🤪

Hello all.

I'd like your opinions on something.

I was looking at the Fat Bastards last night and wondering if I may have 2 slightly different phenotypes. They're on Flip + 70.

What 'ya think?

FB#1
FB1 11-24-23 F70 (1).jpg

FB#2
FB2 11-24-23 F70 (2).jpg

They're getting fed different nutrients and that could account for the slight difference in appearance.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE

Hello all.

I'd like your opinions on something.

I was looking at the Fat Bastards last night and wondering if I may have 2 slightly different phenotypes. They're on Flip + 70.

What 'ya think?

FB#1
FB1 11-24-23 F70 (1).jpg

FB#2
FB2 11-24-23 F70 (2).jpg

They're getting fed different nutrients and that could account for the slight difference in appearance.

Thanks for your time.

PEACE
the leaves on both plants look pretty broad i"d say they are the same pheno indica, bud structure is a bit differnt but not by much, my 2 cents, they're looking awesome

It's good to see the Lions doing good again. Need new blood at or near the top!! I think the Patriots (my team) are hoping to get the No.1 pick in the draft next year. They're paying for all those years of good fortune. Better get off here. I could talk football all day. Not today! Happy Smokin'
Hiya Bode!! I'm a die hard Steelers fan but my bestie is a Lions fan. But I hit him up during the game near the end and told him I was sorry but we both agreed it's not gonna hurt em much. Happy Saturday Growmie. It's just so nice to see everyone again. Still rockin and rollin right!?! 😎✌️

Back
Top Bottom